Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,156 to 28,170 of 30328
-
01-10-19 23:33 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 30Mia
Anybody seen that chick MIA from Kings Mountain lately. I always wanted to see her, but could never make the times work, wondering if she is still around.
-
01-10-19 22:47 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 310Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 18:59 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 310I actually saw her
As mentioned by other she is great. My time was well spend. I am going to see her again.
Originally Posted by JustPlainFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 17:32 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 198Tiffany in conover
Wished you had read my post in the hickory section before you went. I got ripped the same way!!
Originally Posted by DrPleasure
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 16:19 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 180Nicole from Eros
This girl is worth the money. The pictures are real. She is complete GFE. DFK, BBBJ, covered cowgirl where she rides likes she's dancing. You'll definitely think that she enjoys it as much as you do. I went today and will be back tomorrow because she is leaving Sat.
-
01-10-19 14:52 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 108Tiffany in Conover
Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.
Dr P.
-
01-10-19 13:53 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 719Gastonian4
Clear your pm's. Trying to respond to you but it's full.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 14:26 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 133Absolutely great body but attitude. Not so much. She used to come through alot. Usually works with another girl. I did both but it wasn't great. When she alone, it's better but even then. Rushed.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 13:25 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 426Thanks for the detailed review. We need more reviews on the eros girls if we're going to drop that kinda coin on them.
Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 08:41 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 62Nicole Followup
Had the opportunity to see this hot latina yesterday and left very happy. Incall was in a clean Appartment in a nice gated Complex. Absolutely the girl in the pics, attractive face, body is spot on, great attitude, GFE, BBBJ, LFK, and eager to please in all positions. English is her second language and limited if you are going for long conversations. , LOL. I realize she may not be as cheap as others I see in recent posts, but no regrets here. I would definitely see her the next time she is in town. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 06:33 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 137Thanks for the review
I saw this girl 3 years ago. She was awesome but I typically didn't see girls twice at that point and didn't bother to keep her info. After delving into the hobby and dealing with awful providers, I posted a request for help here if anyone knew the girl with the ren tattoo. No one responded, but when I clicked on your link there she was. Good to know she is dtill around giving good service. I hope to see her soon.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 04:50 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 38Re: Dior.
Go see Vicky. I've been seeing her for years. Super attitude and great service. Really pretty too. I've reviewed her here before as well.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932015
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 04:22 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 129Link or it didn't happen.
[Deleted by Admin]
Why must one of you idiots always do this? When I'm getting rid of something like that wouldn't it be great if I could just deal with the fake post and not have to search the thread for the genius who decided to get them more notice by quoting them?
My assistant isn't a native English speaker, picking out fake posts is the hardest thing for them to do because while they speak the language they don't think in the language.
A2
-
01-08-19 20:31 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 7335That is the right one. The skinny LIZ. Your link is the one
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:20 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 516Do you mean redhead Liz--this one?
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/525996614687











Reply With Quote




