Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2173

    Mia

    Anybody seen that chick MIA from Kings Mountain lately. I always wanted to see her, but could never make the times work, wondering if she is still around.

  2. #2172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    This girl is worth the money. The pictures are real. She is complete GFE. DFK, BBBJ, covered cowgirl where she rides likes she's dancing. You'll definitely think that she enjoys it as much as you do. I went today and will be back tomorrow because she is leaving Sat.
    What was the damage?

  3. #2171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    I actually saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Please feel free to PM me if you like.
    As mentioned by other she is great. My time was well spend. I am going to see her again.

  4. #2170

    Tiffany in conover

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.

    Dr P.
    Wished you had read my post in the hickory section before you went. I got ripped the same way!!

  5. #2169

    Nicole from Eros

    This girl is worth the money. The pictures are real. She is complete GFE. DFK, BBBJ, covered cowgirl where she rides likes she's dancing. You'll definitely think that she enjoys it as much as you do. I went today and will be back tomorrow because she is leaving Sat.

  6. #2168

    Tiffany in Conover

    Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.

    Dr P.

  7. #2167

    Gastonian4

    Clear your pm's. Trying to respond to you but it's full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'd suggest that if you are interesting in squirting that you look up on some scientific sites to see what it's mostly made up of, especially if there's any quantity. The sex sites all have their own way of defining it. No judgement on my part just not my thing.

  8. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is stacked. Does she offer BBBJ and GFE? Body looks great. It seems like past reports were everything was covered and no kissing?
    Absolutely great body but attitude. Not so much. She used to come through alot. Usually works with another girl. I did both but it wasn't great. When she alone, it's better but even then. Rushed.

  9. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to see this hot latina yesterday and left very happy. Incall was in a clean Appartment in a nice gated Complex. Absolutely the girl in the pics, attractive face, body is spot on, great attitude, GFE, BBBJ, LFK, and eager to please in all positions. English is her second language and limited if you are going for long conversations. , LOL. I realize she may not be as cheap as others I see in recent posts, but no regrets here. I would definitely see her the next time she is in town. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the detailed review. We need more reviews on the eros girls if we're going to drop that kinda coin on them.

  10. #2164

    Nicole Followup

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post being New to the Forum, but not new to the hobby. I am planning a meeting with Nicole next week. She has been on my radar through Eros and P411 and wondered if anyone here has seen her? I saw some good feedback on Erotic Monkey, but not always trusting when I see reviewers with history of nearly all 5 star reviews (Lucky or fishy?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Thanks in advance and will relay feedback if I don't hear anything to the contrary.
    Had the opportunity to see this hot latina yesterday and left very happy. Incall was in a clean Appartment in a nice gated Complex. Absolutely the girl in the pics, attractive face, body is spot on, great attitude, GFE, BBBJ, LFK, and eager to please in all positions. English is her second language and limited if you are going for long conversations. , LOL. I realize she may not be as cheap as others I see in recent posts, but no regrets here. I would definitely see her the next time she is in town. Enjoy.

  11. #2163

    Thanks for the review

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    True to pics. Very nice young lady with no demons or handlers. Staying in a rather crappy little spot but mentioned she may be upgrading soon. No issues with the hotel I just find it shady, but it is convenient.

    Solid GFE. Donations are fair given she's young, cute / hot (IMO), clean and well kept. Seems like menu is wide open with additional donation, but YMMV. Cool with any position, and genuinely seems to enjoy giving and receiving. Definitely worth a visit. Seniors or those with solid report history can pm with any questions.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/802235950148
    I saw this girl 3 years ago. She was awesome but I typically didn't see girls twice at that point and didn't bother to keep her info. After delving into the hobby and dealing with awful providers, I posted a request for help here if anyone knew the girl with the ren tattoo. No one responded, but when I clicked on your link there she was. Good to know she is dtill around giving good service. I hope to see her soon.

  12. #2162

    Re: Dior.

    Go see Vicky. I've been seeing her for years. Super attitude and great service. Really pretty too. I've reviewed her here before as well.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932015

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.

    Looks = 8/10 Pierced nip's, I am bad at matching photos but she was what I was expecting not sure if all match. Very nice sexy body and great boobs.

    Service = 3/10 Answered phone while trying to get CBJ started. At first refused to get fully undressed. Did not want her nips sucked and only light playing, one of those girls who is used to QV's I imagine. She was pleasant in attitude and verbiage but just not into it, her lack of interest was a huge turn off and I couldn't get ol boy going. She offered a discount next time but that aint happening.

    Location = Her apartment, had a roomate and wasnt best area in town.

  13. #2161

    Link or it didn't happen.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why must one of you idiots always do this? When I'm getting rid of something like that wouldn't it be great if I could just deal with the fake post and not have to search the thread for the genius who decided to get them more notice by quoting them?

    My assistant isn't a native English speaker, picking out fake posts is the hardest thing for them to do because while they speak the language they don't think in the language.

    A2

  14. #2160
    That is the right one. The skinny LIZ. Your link is the one

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]

  15. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    Her roomie is Liz. I saw her last week and was supposed to get a threesome with her and Liz but Liz screwed it up. Ended up doing Liz for a quickie but may very well do see Charlie tomorrow. I agree great body and tits and I have gotten a double BJ from her and Liz and she knows what she's doing. While I was there I heard moaning coming from the back room and Liz said there were two girls back their fucking, a blonde and a brunette, though I didn't get to see them, Liz said they were in the game as well.
    Do you mean redhead Liz--this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/525996614687

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape