Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2193

    Interesting

    Have texted with this provider, wondering if someone has seen her.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/28235106/

  2. #2192

    Ripped

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.

    Dr P.
    If she's the same woman and place, she ripped me off, we'll basically I say robbed me. I put a post up on the Hickory post about a female who does two advertisements for either a massage or other services. She's got one as a scammer. Pretty much, she lived up to that name for me. The way you describe her as weird, she acted the same way around that time with me to. I'm surprised that she's still advertising if it's the same woman that you're describing.

  3. #2191

    2nd that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TsxGuy54  [View Original Post]
    This one is legit and lots of fun if you like them thick. Have seen her multiple times. Also has instgram account. Always safe incall location.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...8636381/Carter
    I will second that. She gives a mean BBBJ. CFS is good too. She has a good personality too. CIM is rare.

  4. #2190
    Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingSwing  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed with her two weeks back. Older but nice body. The squirting is real! You need to last more than 5 minutes of good hard doggie though. When she squirts it is amazing. I wrapped it up if you go BBFS be sure you can last. Otherwise let her play with it and squirt on you she has toys and will sit on you.

  5. #2189

    Carter Lots of fun

    This one is legit and lots of fun if you like them thick. Have seen her multiple times. Also has instgram account. Always safe incall location.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...8636381/Carter

  6. #2188

    My. 02

    Was able to meet up with Alexis in the airport area, looks like the pics, very friendly and chatty, and great in-shape body. BBBJ was decent and cfs was not bad. Couldn't really pound on it she kept moving around a lot to prevent full stroke, either from demons or preservation of the walls, not sure. All in all a good time and would repeat. Half hour $.20. Didn't try lfk/dfk/greek

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...8662403/alexis

  7. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingSwing  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed with her two weeks back. Older but nice body. The squirting is real! You need to last more than 5 minutes of good hard doggie though. When she squirts it is amazing. I wrapped it up if you go BBFS be sure you can last. Otherwise let her play with it and squirt on you she has toys and will sit on you.
    If this is the no gag reflex and squirt MILF in University that posts all.

    The time I have a question. She insisted on covered FS. She mention BBFS is available to you? If so I'll need to visit!

  8. #2186

    Bree in south Charlotte

    I saw Bree, see link below. She has some definite pluses. She entertained me at a nice and safe location. She has a pretty face, and is very friendly and outgoing. She was pretty much full GFE with BBBJ and kissing / DFK. She does not drink or smoke and is very clean. I had a very nice time with her. I should note that it seemed to me that she is a little bigger than the body shots in her ad would imply, but it was hard to tell because she kept her midsection covered the whole time. All in all, she has a lot of pluses, especially in current times where quality gals are hard to come by.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965593

  9. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? I'm interested.
    Pretty sure he's talking about "Kelly" from post #2748.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. Face pic is outdated (matured a bit I guess). Responsive and good participator on the field. Was on time. Repeat if I can't find another one available to forecast the weather for the same salary (be in a pinch).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/365589079256

    Stay Safe,

    LL.

  10. #2184

    East side recommendations?

    Going to be over on the east side Tuesday, anyone recommendations on a good fun GFE provider for $80 or less? Besides Angel?

  11. #2183

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingSwing  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed with her two weeks back. Older but nice body. The squirting is real! You need to last more than 5 minutes of good hard doggie though. When she squirts it is amazing. I wrapped it up if you go BBFS be sure you can last. Otherwise let her play with it and squirt on you she has toys and will sit on you.
    Who are you talking about? I'm interested.

  12. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Any info at all on this one?

    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/28611301/

    SG.
    Those pics are in ads all over the country. Def fake.

  13. #2181

    Is this even possible??

    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Any info at all on this one?

    https://yolo.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/28611301/

    SG.

  14. #2180

    Real deal but a bit older.

    I dreamed with her two weeks back. Older but nice body. The squirting is real! You need to last more than 5 minutes of good hard doggie though. When she squirts it is amazing. I wrapped it up if you go BBFS be sure you can last. Otherwise let her play with it and squirt on you she has toys and will sit on you.

  15. #2179

    Zoey

    Any intel on this one? Like many others, I'm interested in a decent black chick but haven't had much luck. This girl has been posting in Charlotte for about a month or so and has a little bit of ad history in South Carolina. If anyone has seen her I'd be interested in hearing about it.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...ials/301330210

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape