Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13794
-
01-09-19 22:36 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 39KP Amanda.
Saw Amanda today and had a great time as expected. She's here till next Thursday.
-
01-09-19 21:36 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 81Pretty sure they're the same girl, one is just an older ad.
Originally Posted by Apxsys
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 18:08 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 258I am also looking for Asians around Naperville for next week. Any recommendations are welcome? I can help you out with recommend dations if you are in Kentucky.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 17:58 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 109Concur on Diva
I see her every time she comes through town.
Originally Posted by Converg
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 10:14 #2750Regular Member

Posts: 22KP Diva
Have not seen White. But I did see Diva recently (OB) and she was awesome: among the best I've seen at KP. Tits are unreal and natural, huge nips. Plus super sweet and into it. Only here till early next week.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 06:54 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 70I was in Skokie yesterday and was in the mood so I gave her a try. Definitely not the one in the picture. I was ready to walk out but she opened her blouse to expose her beautiful boobs. I was hooked. Took care of business, normal price for half hour. She tried to put on a cover, said no and negotiated 20 extra. BJ was ok, not great but had worse. DATY was fun even though she was faking groans. Put on cover and I finished. Ok experience but will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Mephisto7293
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 15:11 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 67Asians in Naperville
Looking for some Asian in Naperville and came across this.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1376728
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1395441
Anyone have experience with them? Appreciate the info.
-
01-07-19 13:26 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 149White from KP
Has anyone seen White from KP (in Glenview at the moment)? Hoping to get some intel soon as I am in the area.
-
01-07-19 13:09 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 56Wheeling and skokie
Found myself in wheeling the other day so I figured I'd try the local talent.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1143408
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1141873
Contacted the top one first and it just felt like she evading being specific about the incall location. It felt weird so I asked for picture verification just in case and I was ghosted. Tried the next one but it felt like I was dealing with the same person again so I didn't bother anymore. But now I wanted someone so went to check out in skokie.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1321640
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1327512
These gave out the same hotel location so decided to give it a shot. Pretty nice hotel too. Went to the room and was let in by some older lady. I walked out. She didn't look too old, maybe in her late thirties but her face looked a little aged and I wasnt feeling the body. Tried another ad below but they never responded.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1346645
-
01-06-19 13:42 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 143Hope there back!!
They were def one of my go to places. Hope there back! Will try to find out for sure later this week.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 12:53 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 877Wisteria
I've been texted every so often to see if I'd get an update text as to when they'd be available again. Nothing. I just texted last after the new year. Again, nothing. Just noticed today though that the ad on adultsearch finally switched from Natasha to Halen so.
-
01-06-19 11:15 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 293Same Same
Me also, met Maggie before Pam. Better quality in those days.
Originally Posted by LuvAmps
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 01:13 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 293Towels
I always take a clean one (or two) off of the pile and put on the bed and pillow. Proceed until apprehended my friend.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 21:24 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 126Asian Apartment Review
Hello everyone.
I just visited the apartment on Princeton in Chicago. It was okay the usual one pop and then rush. I ended up paying about 180 with BBBJ. Had to put a cover on unfortunately. I guess they have 3 girls there, I had Kiko, She was young and good looking. Had some nice tits that felt natural and a really pretty face. I ended up texting the number ending in 0221 and asked for pictures and they were accurate. Guy opens the door and walks you in to the room. She was waiting in the room and I tried to get a hhr with BBBJ for 160 but she would not budge. I recommend but only for a HHR because they always rush you even if you pay for an hr.
I want to make a note of this little issue regarding some of these places. They always seem to reuse the towels that they put on the bed. I feel like they should be putting clean ones on the bed after every visit. I don't know how many people before they change the towels but it seem like it's more then one person. I know one time they changed the towels after it was used but only because we had some hard and sweaty visit.
This last place I went to the lady (Kiko) just flipped over the towel.
I just wanted to point this out.
Stay safe and happy hunting!
-
01-04-19 15:44 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 50Chicagolandmassage
Never made it to grand and western to see annette. Looks like she's gone now anyway. Along with a new bevy of talent I just noticed they have a new location on ashland and chicago (any closer and they might be my neighbors). Anyone been yet?
Thanks.
Cmd04.









Reply With Quote



