Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 920 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2748

    Asians in Naperville

    Looking for some Asian in Naperville and came across this.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1376728

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1395441

    Anyone have experience with them? Appreciate the info.

  2. #2747

    White from KP

    Has anyone seen White from KP (in Glenview at the moment)? Hoping to get some intel soon as I am in the area.

  3. #2746

    Wheeling and skokie

    Found myself in wheeling the other day so I figured I'd try the local talent.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1143408

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1141873

    Contacted the top one first and it just felt like she evading being specific about the incall location. It felt weird so I asked for picture verification just in case and I was ghosted. Tried the next one but it felt like I was dealing with the same person again so I didn't bother anymore. But now I wanted someone so went to check out in skokie.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1321640

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1327512

    These gave out the same hotel location so decided to give it a shot. Pretty nice hotel too. Went to the room and was let in by some older lady. I walked out. She didn't look too old, maybe in her late thirties but her face looked a little aged and I wasnt feeling the body. Tried another ad below but they never responded.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1346645

  4. #2745

    Hope there back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    I've been texted every so often to see if I'd get an update text as to when they'd be available again. Nothing. I just texted last after the new year. Again, nothing. Just noticed today though that the ad on adultsearch finally switched from Natasha to Halen so.
    They were def one of my go to places. Hope there back! Will try to find out for sure later this week.

  5. #2744

    Wisteria

    I've been texted every so often to see if I'd get an update text as to when they'd be available again. Nothing. I just texted last after the new year. Again, nothing. Just noticed today though that the ad on adultsearch finally switched from Natasha to Halen so.

  6. #2743

    Same Same

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAmps  [View Original Post]
    I met Maggie before Pam- competition or same team, I'll never know or really care.

    The rest is history.

    Many moons ago.
    Me also, met Maggie before Pam. Better quality in those days.

  7. #2742

    Towels

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone.

    I just visited the apartment on Princeton in Chicago. It was okay the usual one pop and then rush. I ended up paying about 180 with BBBJ. Had to put a cover on unfortunately. I guess they have 3 girls there, I had Kiko, She was young and good looking. Had some nice tits that felt natural and a really pretty face. I ended up texting the number ending in 0221 and asked for pictures and they were accurate. Guy opens the door and walks you in to the room. She was waiting in the room and I tried to get a hhr with BBBJ for 160 but she would not budge. I recommend but only for a HHR because they always rush you even if you pay for an hr.

    I want to make a note of this little issue regarding some of these places. They always seem to reuse the towels that they put on the bed. I feel like they should be putting clean ones on the bed after every visit. I don't know how many people before they change the towels but it seem like it's more then one person. I know one time they changed the towels after it was used but only because we had some hard and sweaty visit.

    This last place I went to the lady (Kiko) just flipped over the towel.

    I just wanted to point this out.

    Stay safe and happy hunting!
    I always take a clean one (or two) off of the pile and put on the bed and pillow. Proceed until apprehended my friend.

  8. #2741

    Asian Apartment Review

    Hello everyone.

    I just visited the apartment on Princeton in Chicago. It was okay the usual one pop and then rush. I ended up paying about 180 with BBBJ. Had to put a cover on unfortunately. I guess they have 3 girls there, I had Kiko, She was young and good looking. Had some nice tits that felt natural and a really pretty face. I ended up texting the number ending in 0221 and asked for pictures and they were accurate. Guy opens the door and walks you in to the room. She was waiting in the room and I tried to get a hhr with BBBJ for 160 but she would not budge. I recommend but only for a HHR because they always rush you even if you pay for an hr.

    I want to make a note of this little issue regarding some of these places. They always seem to reuse the towels that they put on the bed. I feel like they should be putting clean ones on the bed after every visit. I don't know how many people before they change the towels but it seem like it's more then one person. I know one time they changed the towels after it was used but only because we had some hard and sweaty visit.

    This last place I went to the lady (Kiko) just flipped over the towel.

    I just wanted to point this out.

    Stay safe and happy hunting!

  9. #2740

    Chicagolandmassage

    Never made it to grand and western to see annette. Looks like she's gone now anyway. Along with a new bevy of talent I just noticed they have a new location on ashland and chicago (any closer and they might be my neighbors). Anyone been yet?

    Thanks.

    Cmd04.

  10. #2739

    Maggie too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    I got really excited seeing Pam being mentioned again. Didn't realize she had been in the biz that long. I've known her for about 12 or so. She was always my go to for last second ass. Nothing better than calling her ad her knowing it was you and asking when you could be there. Oh well, got my hopes up.
    I met Maggie before Pam- competition or same team, I'll never know or really care.

    The rest is history.

    Many moons ago.

  11. #2738

    I miss Pam.

    I got really excited seeing Pam being mentioned again. Didn't realize she had been in the biz that long. I've known her for about 12 or so. She was always my go to for last second ass. Nothing better than calling her ad her knowing it was you and asking when you could be there. Oh well, got my hopes up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Pam and her son are still around but I'm pretty sure she has retired for good. She had been taking care of us guys for nearly 20 years. Lot's of great memories.

    Fortunately there are other places to fill the void.

    Happy New Year.

  12. #2737
    Quote Originally Posted by RchiGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know I've posted a few times that it appears that KP is not taking new clients, but that's complete speculation on my part.
    Someone pm-ed me as well that they aren't taking new clients.

  13. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by DCX1111  [View Original Post]
    3- I read on here not too long ago that they aren't accepting new clients.
    I know I've posted a few times that it appears that KP is not taking new clients, but that's complete speculation on my part.

  14. #2735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192

    Napergirls

    Looking for KP alternatives. I've been seeing a lot of Naperville postings on rubratings and other sites. Are these legit? Cost / Services? Naperville scares me because they like to hold stings. Feel free to PM me.

  15. #2734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Pam's

    Pam and her son are still around but I'm pretty sure she has retired for good. She had been taking care of us guys for nearly 20 years. Lot's of great memories.

    Fortunately there are other places to fill the void.

    Happy New Year.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has any contact info for Pam (O'Hara area)? Is she still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape