Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 13792
-
01-01-19 17:26 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 39Someone pm-ed me as well that they aren't taking new clients.
Originally Posted by RchiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 14:54 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 36I know I've posted a few times that it appears that KP is not taking new clients, but that's complete speculation on my part.
Originally Posted by DCX1111
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 13:56 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 192Napergirls
Looking for KP alternatives. I've been seeing a lot of Naperville postings on rubratings and other sites. Are these legit? Cost / Services? Naperville scares me because they like to hold stings. Feel free to PM me.
-
01-01-19 08:23 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 2111Pam's
Pam and her son are still around but I'm pretty sure she has retired for good. She had been taking care of us guys for nearly 20 years. Lot's of great memories.
Fortunately there are other places to fill the void.
Happy New Year.
Originally Posted by LatinPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 03:58 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 168I'd love to get in touch with Pam again if you don't mind sharing.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 11:48 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 578Check your PM's.
Originally Posted by LatinPoker
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 10:42 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 293Kp
The number is 312-520-5817.
Originally Posted by DCX1111
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 10:07 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 115PamS, still around?
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has any contact info for Pam (O'Hara area)? Is she still around?
-
12-31-18 10:02 #2729Regular Member

Posts: 1Number available
Number is still available on website, it shows on the banner under "links". Maybe it's a mistake but it's there.
Originally Posted by DCX1111
[View Original Post]
I hope they accept new clients. I'm new here but will try to make contact when I'm going to Chicago in January. Hope they accept international clients.
-
12-31-18 09:21 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 75Nicha vacation
Yes she is off on vacation and returns on January 9. I plan to see her on the 15th or so if my schedule doesn't change. Thank you for all the help everyone, greatly appreciated and I will review assuming I can make it to Chicago.
-
12-30-18 22:13 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 39KP Contact
This is just me but I probably wouldn't post KP contact info anymore for a few reasons:
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
1- They took it off their website for a reason.
2- I think they want new members to go through the contact info on their website.
3- I read on here not too long ago that they aren't accepting new clients.
-
12-30-18 21:12 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 29335th
Yeah, if you don't ask they will send you to the one who isn't getting appointments, even if the other girls are available with their doors closed.
Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 17:59 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 82Late in the reply but Chanel is #1 on my list, but most of the girls on kp you can't go too wrong with. I only had a mediocre experience with Gigi maybe because I did a 30 minute session and it felt robotic and a little rushed (but she tried).
Originally Posted by BadBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-18 17:42 #2724Regular Member

Posts: 16Chaba #1 is accurate and the same girl I saw 6+ months ago, but it's an older ad. She increased her rate about a year ago.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
I also agree with the comment about Nicha. If you want two pops guaranteed, you will probably have to pay extra up front. Personally, I would just see how things go when you are there. FYI, I think Nicha on vacation until January 8th.
-
12-30-18 10:23 #2723Regular Member

Posts: 182 xxx 35th
2 xxx 35th.
This place used to have younger girls and they used to line up. I guess that time is gone.
Went there last night. Out of 3 only 1 door was open and a moderately thick, close to 30 woman was standing there. Against my better judgment I went ahead with her. She had messed up teeth and was extremely loose down there. This is a problem with older women. Mind you I am an average sized guy. Not only that she couldn't take a proper pounding. Looking back I should have demanded to see who were behind other doors. Donation wasted. Lesson learned.








Reply With Quote




