The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 920 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 13794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2739

    Maggie too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    I got really excited seeing Pam being mentioned again. Didn't realize she had been in the biz that long. I've known her for about 12 or so. She was always my go to for last second ass. Nothing better than calling her ad her knowing it was you and asking when you could be there. Oh well, got my hopes up.
    I met Maggie before Pam- competition or same team, I'll never know or really care.

    The rest is history.

    Many moons ago.

  2. #2738

    I miss Pam.

    I got really excited seeing Pam being mentioned again. Didn't realize she had been in the biz that long. I've known her for about 12 or so. She was always my go to for last second ass. Nothing better than calling her ad her knowing it was you and asking when you could be there. Oh well, got my hopes up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Pam and her son are still around but I'm pretty sure she has retired for good. She had been taking care of us guys for nearly 20 years. Lot's of great memories.

    Fortunately there are other places to fill the void.

    Happy New Year.

  3. #2737
    Quote Originally Posted by RchiGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know I've posted a few times that it appears that KP is not taking new clients, but that's complete speculation on my part.
    Someone pm-ed me as well that they aren't taking new clients.

  4. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by DCX1111  [View Original Post]
    3- I read on here not too long ago that they aren't accepting new clients.
    I know I've posted a few times that it appears that KP is not taking new clients, but that's complete speculation on my part.

  5. #2735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192

    Napergirls

    Looking for KP alternatives. I've been seeing a lot of Naperville postings on rubratings and other sites. Are these legit? Cost / Services? Naperville scares me because they like to hold stings. Feel free to PM me.

  6. #2734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Pam's

    Pam and her son are still around but I'm pretty sure she has retired for good. She had been taking care of us guys for nearly 20 years. Lot's of great memories.

    Fortunately there are other places to fill the void.

    Happy New Year.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has any contact info for Pam (O'Hara area)? Is she still around?

  7. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM's.
    I'd love to get in touch with Pam again if you don't mind sharing.

  8. #2732
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has any contact info for Pam (O'Hara area)? Is she still around?
    Check your PM's.

  9. #2731

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by DCX1111  [View Original Post]
    This is just me but I probably wouldn't post KP contact info anymore for a few reasons:

    1- They took it off their website for a reason.

    2- I think they want new members to go through the contact info on their website.

    3- I read on here not too long ago that they aren't accepting new clients.
    The number is 312-520-5817.

  10. #2730

    PamS, still around?

    Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has any contact info for Pam (O'Hara area)? Is she still around?

  11. #2729

    Number available

    Quote Originally Posted by DCX1111  [View Original Post]
    This is just me but I probably wouldn't post KP contact info anymore for a few reasons:

    1- They took it off their website for a reason.

    2- I think they want new members to go through the contact info on their website.

    3- I read on here not too long ago that they aren't accepting new clients.
    Number is still available on website, it shows on the banner under "links". Maybe it's a mistake but it's there.

    I hope they accept new clients. I'm new here but will try to make contact when I'm going to Chicago in January. Hope they accept international clients.

  12. #2728

    Nicha vacation

    Yes she is off on vacation and returns on January 9. I plan to see her on the 15th or so if my schedule doesn't change. Thank you for all the help everyone, greatly appreciated and I will review assuming I can make it to Chicago.

  13. #2727

    KP Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I concur as to Amanda being top notch. Unusual for a K girl to swallow a load and not run to spit. Awesome time. Hour rate is 300, half is 250. Number is XXXXXXX.
    This is just me but I probably wouldn't post KP contact info anymore for a few reasons:

    1- They took it off their website for a reason.

    2- I think they want new members to go through the contact info on their website.

    3- I read on here not too long ago that they aren't accepting new clients.

  14. #2726

    35th

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan  [View Original Post]
    2 xxx 35th.

    This place used to have younger girls and they used to line up. I guess that time is gone.

    Went there last night. Out of 3 only 1 door was open and a moderately thick, close to 30 woman was standing there. Against my better judgment I went ahead with her. She had messed up teeth and was extremely loose down there. This is a problem with older women. Mind you I am an average sized guy. Not only that she couldn't take a proper pounding. Looking back I should have demanded to see who were behind other doors. Donation wasted. Lesson learned.
    Yeah, if you don't ask they will send you to the one who isn't getting appointments, even if the other girls are available with their doors closed.

  15. #2725
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy111  [View Original Post]
    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.
    Late in the reply but Chanel is #1 on my list, but most of the girls on kp you can't go too wrong with. I only had a mediocre experience with Gigi maybe because I did a 30 minute session and it felt robotic and a little rushed (but she tried).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape