Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 179 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/030044870283

    I called her a while back. She gave me an address and as I was pulling in the drive (on a dark dead end street) she texted me and told me to go to the store and get her something (can't remember what). I immediately called her as I was in the driveway. And she then didn't answer. I got off the dead end street and drove to a nearby parking lot and waited a few minutes. Like 10 or 15. Still no response. Later that night. I received a voicemail from her boyfriend / husband saying that he was going to plaster my phone number all over the internet telling the world that I buy pussy online because I wasted her time. FUCK them. Seem like scammers to me. Location seemed like a trap. Glad I used a burner phone to call them. LOL.

    Also, not very smart to use your business number to hustle pussy on the side. LMAO.

    If you like drama and blackmail. Give her a call!
    Well like everyone says YMMV LOL. My recent post weren't to defend or recommend her, just my experience. That's been months ago though, and we all know how fast these ladies can change from good to bad.

    You're right, not smart at all to use the business number, but we don't like them for their brains so I'm not surprised LMAO.

  2. #184

    Wilkes County Nicole? Anyone seen?

    Saw this ad, loved the view.

    Anyone got any experience with her?

    PK.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/868613862590

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThumper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Lona?

    https://lonamoonbeam.wixsite.com/lona

    I tried to setup something with her and she would never tell me how to get screened. I ask how and she blocked my number.

    Not sure why she advertises.
    Hate to ask again but. Has anyone ever seen this one and advise any info?

    Thanks!

  4. #182

    Drama. Trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Not saying she isn't a good provider but with all the drama that revolves around this activity, you have to admit it's very strange for someone wanting to reach out to her and windup getting a number to a plumbing co. I will pass on that trap!
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/030044870283

    I called her a while back. She gave me an address and as I was pulling in the drive (on a dark dead end street) she texted me and told me to go to the store and get her something (can't remember what). I immediately called her as I was in the driveway. And she then didn't answer. I got off the dead end street and drove to a nearby parking lot and waited a few minutes. Like 10 or 15. Still no response. Later that night. I received a voicemail from her boyfriend / husband saying that he was going to plaster my phone number all over the internet telling the world that I buy pussy online because I wasted her time. FUCK them. Seem like scammers to me. Location seemed like a trap. Glad I used a burner phone to call them. LOL.

    Also, not very smart to use your business number to hustle pussy on the side. LMAO.

    If you like drama and blackmail. Give her a call!

  5. #181

    Another MILF

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/777188109024

    She has been my go to for a while now. Private residence, no deamons, drug and drama free. Service is great for the $, BBBJ game is is good, V is nice and tight, Greek is on the menu as well for some (depending on size according to her). Occasionally her daughter (20 something) is there with her, but she has never caused any issues. She told me her daughter was doing this in the hickory area for a while until she met her BF and that's who got her into the game. I didn't recognize her but some of you may. I have tried to get a double session with them and haven't quite got them convinced yet but I'm going to keep working on it LOL.

    Last visit she told me she was going to dial it back some and only see her regulars here soon, so if you have time to become a regular I would.

  6. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Does Mrs Nicole have an ad up?
    I think this is correct.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/567079185407

    Report please?? LOL.

  7. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Does Mrs Nicole have an ad up?
    Hmm I looked through the last 3 pages and didn't see her ad. Just keep an eye out, she's good, though I'm not sure I'd travel from Asheville either. I meant to say if you're in the area she's worth looking into and she doesn't ghost like Mrs Carly.

    I left a review back a few pages, find it and maybe her old ad is still up.

  8. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Not saying she isn't a good provider but with all the drama that revolves around this activity, you have to admit it's very strange for someone wanting to reach out to her and windup getting a number to a plumbing co. I will pass on that trap!
    I was skeptical at first too unti I found her on FB. Her name is Melissa. She is legit and low volume, just not really my cup of tea. I think the plumbing business is owned by an ex, but the phone and number are still registered to her. Could be wrong but FB suggest they were in a relationship and split and he left her everything. The bf is pretty easy to find on FB too and help put the story together of why her number comes back as a plumbing company. I'd consider her low risk but low reward.

  9. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChamp92  [View Original Post]
    She is a pain in the ass to get a hold off. But she's a good provider. Would NOT travel from Asheville to meet her. You can find similar talent up that way.

    Look up mrs Nicole if you want someone around the Hickory area, actually she's around Morganton.
    Does Mrs Nicole have an ad up?

  10. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Texted Ms Carly earlier today and set up a session for this afternoon. Made the drive from Asheville and arrived to her location. I sent a message I was there and nothing but crickets from her. After 30 minutes of silence I doubled back home to see someone else. Seems that I'm not the only one this has happened to.
    She is a pain in the ass to get a hold off. But she's a good provider. Would NOT travel from Asheville to meet her. You can find similar talent up that way.

    Look up mrs Nicole if you want someone around the Hickory area, actually she's around Morganton.

  11. #175

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    She is a good provider. Believe it or not, She also does plumbing for her work. That's why the number came back that way. She is real. No scam.
    Not saying she isn't a good provider but with all the drama that revolves around this activity, you have to admit it's very strange for someone wanting to reach out to her and windup getting a number to a plumbing co. I will pass on that trap!

  12. #174

    Ghost Carly

    Texted Ms Carly earlier today and set up a session for this afternoon. Made the drive from Asheville and arrived to her location. I sent a message I was there and nothing but crickets from her. After 30 minutes of silence I doubled back home to see someone else. Seems that I'm not the only one this has happened to.

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Googled the phone number associated with this ad and it came up as a plumbing Co. In the area. Weird thing is I sent a text and got a reply from the person supposedly in this ad. Watch out I sense something very fishy here! Damn scammers!
    She is a good provider. Believe it or not, She also does plumbing for her work. That's why the number came back that way. She is real. No scam.

  14. #172

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by NCPlayboy  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/030044870283

    This review is from a few months back, around October. She has a private residence so that's always a plus. It's a clean, nice, secluded area. After doing some FB recon she appears to have a little BF drama but I didn't have any problems when I met her. BBBJ was pretty good, V was tight and clean. Says she just plays on the side to help with bills. Doesn't appear to have any demons. She's not quite as appealing as the pics, but worth a visit. Probably wouldn't be my first choice, but for the $ and the experience I will see her again in a pinch. I will say she may get better with time if you build a relationship with her. Just not 100% my type so I'm not investing the time.
    Googled the phone number associated with this ad and it came up as a plumbing Co. In the area. Weird thing is I sent a text and got a reply from the person supposedly in this ad. Watch out I sense something very fishy here! Damn scammers!

  15. #171

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Kiki for the first time ever!

    All I can say is WOW!

    Best dream I have ever had in Hickory.

    She is so cool!

    Really gets into the session.

    Prettiest peach I have ever tasted!

    My new all time favorite in the area!

    I WILL REPEAT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/154896869878
    What were the fees?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape