Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 179 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9306  [View Original Post]
    She did the same thing to me.
    Thats funny because I tried several times and she did the same each time.

  2. #34

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigThumper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Lona?

    https://lonamoonbeam.wixsite.com/lona

    I tried to setup something with her and she would never tell me how to get screened. I ask how and she blocked my number.

    Not sure why she advertises.
    She did the same thing to me.

  3. #33

    Lona

    Has anyone ever seen Lona?

    https://lonamoonbeam.wixsite.com/lona

    I tried to setup something with her and she would never tell me how to get screened. I ask how and she blocked my number.

    Not sure why she advertises.

  4. #32

    Nicole

    Anyone seen her in a hickory / Morganton area? She comes into CLT on occasion and looking for feedback before setting something up.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/543698685129

  5. #31

    Anyone seen Erika?

    Curious if anyone has any intel on erika?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/009412570655

    PK.

  6. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelJockey  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple of Lexi.
    I love her build she looks fun.

  7. #29

    Lexi pics

    Here are a couple of Lexi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_20180819_190419.jpg‎   rsz_120180819_190016.jpg‎  

  8. #28

    Lexi

    I TOFTT with Lexi tonight as I was passing through your fair city. Decent hotel location, rate was 150 for a hh. She was 10 min late for our appointment, which these days is pretty much on time. She is the girl in the pictures, and we talked for a bit before the session started. She does have some demon issues, so I can't say for cerain how long she will be around. The menu on STG is wrong as CIM and backdoor weren't available. She needed some guidance during the session, and her BBBJ skill is OK, but not DT curl your toes stuff. Mutual touch, FIV. Hit K9 and rode it out quite happily. I'll post some pics when I get them resized.

  9. #27

    Thanks all on our friend in Vale

    Yes I tried to get in touch and she was vague and then didn't answer. Her friend was the same it's disappointing looked like that would have been a fun date. Thanks daddyone and boobs.

  10. #26

    Thanks all on our friend in Vale

    Yes I tried to get in touch and she was vague and then didn't answer. Her friend was the same it's disappointing looked like that would have been a fun date. Thanks daddyone and boobs.

  11. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried busty daisy in vale?
    I've tried several times. She responds at first but when it comes to giving location to drive to, she has always gone silent on me. Last time I tried telling her I was driving to Vale and I'd text when I got to the Post Office. Texted when I got there, never heard back from her. I don't get it.

  12. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Becca recently, also goes by other names. The pics are old. Face matches the pics, but she is a much bigger BBW than the pics represent. To her credit she does advertise as a BBW. Low end motel. She gives lousy directions where to go. Told me to park behind the first building. I did that, then she told me to park by the drink machine, by this time I had already parked and shut off my truck. Several people in the area outside the rooms. I actually think they were all together or at a minimum knew what was going on. Older couple, a kid and staff person. Re-parking 20 feet away was uncomfortable to say the least. Room is lived in. Nice lady. CBJ, asked about BBBJ, she said not first time. Boobs are big and nice. She was clean and smelled clean. Doggy then finished miss in the cover watching those boobs bounce. Cleaned up and booked. Probably won't repeat just because I'm not into BBW's.

    While re-parking I saw a younger girl come out of another room, looked ready to play, wish I could have gotten her digits.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/?keywords=8282787087
    I like her and I like big girls first time I saw her she was at a private home and she rocked my world. I mean probably the best all around and really into it. Since she has been at the low end motels it is had to be comfortable. I have told her she could be a regular if she got a better place. Those tits are amazing.

  13. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Hey daddyone she says she is dating with a friend did you see her?
    I didn't see her.

  14. #22

    Lexi.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotownMichael  [View Original Post]
    There has been some dispute on her. Someone posted about a sting when she posted her own pics. ?. However, despite this, I contacted her, and she was vague, and I passed as too many senses were going off. Could have been a false positive, but if you do decide to try, let us know.
    Not worth the time she was really rushed and then asked for a ride and wanted me to wait an hour for next date to pick her up. Not worth the tome.

  15. #21

    Rethinking ab

    Quote Originally Posted by MotownMichael  [View Original Post]
    There has been some dispute on her. Someone posted about a sting when she posted her own pics. ?. However, despite this, I contacted her, and she was vague, and I passed as too many senses were going off. Could have been a false positive, but if you do decide to try, let us know.
    Rethinking my thoughts. I'm going to try her when I get a chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape