Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2675
-
12-20-18 16:52 #155Senior Member

Posts: 198MacKenzie
Actually in the Troutman area. Pretty standard everything covered. Room mate the same. No DFK just gets the job done. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 08:15 #154Senior Member

Posts: 139It's and McKenzie
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/183052649491
Has anyone tried this dynamic duo? Their donation seems reasonable for double funat $. 6 for HH and I visited McKenzie when she was first starting months ago and she was shy. She looks better now and the 2 together look excellent? But it's a long drive for me without some recommendations from my fellow mongers.
-
12-20-18 08:09 #153Senior Member

Posts: 139Miss tiffany
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/718208363207
So I toftt on ms. Tiffany Communication is good directions are good. The residence is safe not shady and it's inconspicuous. Could be her in pics but she is definitely older than advertised. Missing 2 front to the demons but seemed sober when I was there. Damage was $$ for an hour. And she gave the full hour. Anything was on the menu. Head game was excellent little bit of flirty dirty talk. Would not be my first choice but would repeat. Hard to find a performer with0 rules.
-
12-16-18 16:53 #152Regular Member

Posts: 12Stay Away From This Thief
She'll set you up and rob you. She acts very nervous like and tries to rush you. She proclaimed that she was alone but wasn't. She kept looking out of the room in her home. And she says her daughter is here and makes out like it wasn't supposed to happen. Very bad acting skills. Walked into her front room area and noticed that three adults were sitting in the front room. She rushes me out right the front door and had already took my offer. Beware if you dare stay away from this one.
-
12-15-18 22:48 #151Senior Member

Posts: 102That is awesome to hear. It's been a couple months since I seen her and she put a lot of rules on me so good to hear she's doing more. The girl is a babydoll.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 11:11 #150Senior Member

Posts: 27I had no troubles with any rules.
Originally Posted by JoesLoad
[View Original Post]
Chemistry was great!
BBBJ. DATY. Multiple positions. Best STG provider in the area. Hands down!
-
12-14-18 10:12 #149Senior Member

Posts: 102She's sexy and cool but has a lot of rules. I had to beg for a BBBJ and she barely did that and was as quick as possible so I highly doubt you'll have any luck although I don't remember asking. I must admit though the girl is just beautiful and she is daty material all day. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BrandRod
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 20:17 #148Senior Member

Posts: 198Kiki
Her ad lists PSE. Does she do BBFS?
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 18:17 #147Senior Member

Posts: 102McKenzie and Tia
Has anyone met these two girls in troutman? They look fun?
-
12-13-18 16:16 #146Senior Member

Posts: 139She's a way away
Very nice session. She is her pictures $. 8 damage for HH nice head game and she is tight. Demons on her teeth but worth admission.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 16:06 #145Senior Member

Posts: 139She's a way away
Very nice session. She is her pictures $. 8 damage for HH nice head game and she is tight. Demons on her teeth but worth admission.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 12:26 #144Senior Member

Posts: 150Thanks
For the info.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
J.
-
12-07-18 22:14 #143Senior Member

Posts: 27Kiki
Finally got to see Kiki for the first time ever!
All I can say is WOW!
Best dream I have ever had in Hickory.
She is so cool!
Really gets into the session.
Prettiest peach I have ever tasted!
My new all time favorite in the area!
I WILL REPEAT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/154896869878
-
12-06-18 21:22 #142Senior Member

Posts: 27Question?
Looking for a cool clean girl who is very verbal.
One who can get real nasty and explore taboo verbal fantasies inside the session.
Most girls are quiet and don't get into verbal fantasy talk.
Perverted. Taboo. Verbal fantasy. Roleplay.
Any suggestions?
-
12-06-18 18:51 #141Senior Member

Posts: 27
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
See post 99.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





