Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 179 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #170

    Sexy MILF

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/030044870283

    This review is from a few months back, around October. She has a private residence so that's always a plus. It's a clean, nice, secluded area. After doing some FB recon she appears to have a little BF drama but I didn't have any problems when I met her. BBBJ was pretty good, V was tight and clean. Says she just plays on the side to help with bills. Doesn't appear to have any demons. She's not quite as appealing as the pics, but worth a visit. Probably wouldn't be my first choice, but for the $ and the experience I will see her again in a pinch. I will say she may get better with time if you build a relationship with her. Just not 100% my type so I'm not investing the time.

  2. #169

    Paige

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/769379509181

    So I couldn't remeber my username / pw after the site went down and came back up so I had to create a new SN (sucks getting old). Anyway I have been doing some research and found one review of her that was good. Then that member got banned. So now I'm questioning the validity of the review. I am supposed to meet her today and TOFTT but I'm hoping for a little insight before if there is any out there.

  3. #168

    Brooke

    Anybody ever dreamed of this one? I often see her post but can't find any reviews.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...l/736338552246

  4. #167

    She's Crazy.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/816534906927

    Sent a text asking "if she was available and if I could call her to discuss a session".

    She replied with a bunch of psycho texts about. She doesn't respond to ignorant men. Calling me stupid and questioning my intellect.

    I finally blocked her number.

    This one may be coo coo!

  5. #166

    Intel?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/146701283127

    Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

  6. #165

    New one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...s/266693577088

    Ok mongers have not seen her advertising before but she sounds sweet and reasonable rates. Any know her?
    Has anyone see this gal, if so PM me. If her pics are true she looks like a hot MILF.

  7. #164

    New one I think

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...s/266693577088

    Ok mongers have not seen her advertising before but she sounds sweet and reasonable rates. Any know her?

  8. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marie in Statesville? Or have any intel?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/431075807603
    She's great. Pretty girl with a nice ass. Everything is on the menu she's down for anything.

  9. #162

    Miss Carly

    Our schedules finally lined up and I met her at her incall last night. She's a great chill girl with an awesome body and skills to go along with. Others have reviewed her positively and I second all they've said in other reviews.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/510811978812

  10. #161

    Ms marie

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marie in Statesville? Or have any intel?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/431075807603
    Ms Marie is excellent. Really friendly no clock watching gets into it and good location.

  11. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marie in Statesville? Or have any intel?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/431075807603
    She has great reviews!

    I have never seen her.

    But, have heard nothing but good things about her.

    If you search past posts. You will find good intel on her.

  12. #159

    Marie in Statesville?

    Anyone seen Marie in Statesville? Or have any intel?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/431075807603

  13. #158

    Fyi

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/839896188337

    I hate this.

    Her ad was starting to get my attention too!

    Damn shame.

    Must be those demons making her act like this.

    Glad it wasn't me though.

  14. #157

    MacKenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/183052649491

    Has anyone tried this dynamic duo? Their donation seems reasonable for double funat $. 6 for HH and I visited McKenzie when she was first starting months ago and she was shy. She looks better now and the 2 together look excellent? But it's a long drive for me without some recommendations from my fellow mongers.
    Actually in the Troutman area. Pretty standard everything covered. Room mate the same. No DFK just gets the job done. I would not repeat.

  15. #156

    MacKenzie and Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesLoad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met these two girls in troutman? They look fun?
    Yes! Would not waste my time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape