Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,426 to 28,440 of 31135
-
12-24-18 09:45 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 351Info?
Any intel on this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/794308760832
-
12-23-18 19:44 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 46Anything recent from Lori?
Was thinking about seeing Lori, https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1141887 has anyone seen her recently with any intel?
-
12-22-18 14:24 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 351I will agree with the rest, and add she was just in the Uncle Extended Stay Express. She rides the horsey hard, which is as usual a shame.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 14:08 #2707Regular Member

Posts: 5Post Deleted.
Most of the times that means your suspicions are correct!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 13:37 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 45Hailee
Thanks, I've been trying to see this one for a while but kept missing her.
Originally Posted by DHarris
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 23:52 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 291Yeah I exchanged a few PM's with the gentleman regarding her a couple of months ago. He did see the real girl—OVER A YEAR AGO. He went back recently and got Sky. Others have called and texted and it's always Sky. The "Mermaid in Stilletos" redhead that's in the ad in question will almost definitely not be the one to answer the door. She's got a completely different look than what you will get if you call that number. Most people who choose that ad are doing so because the girl in those pics is fucking incredible. Strawberry blonde / redhead, pale skin, beautiful face, incredible fucking fat ass. Nothing against Sky, but if you want Sky she's got plenty of fucking ads. Using pictures of someone else who doesn't look anything like you is fucking bullshit and she's only doing it to reel in people who would've most likely passed on her post. It's the definition of bait and switch. And it's NOT OK.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
Your original reply to TG3 made it sound like you were confirming that chick and that she was wonderful. Even though you knew it wasn't actually her. If TripleG3 was interested in seeing fucking Sky, he would've posted asking if anyone had experience with HER and not the mermaid. I'm so fucking tired of these stupid ****** pulling this bullshit. And then dudes like you seem to be completely fucking fine with it. Which teaches them that it's ok to continue to pull bullshit. My advice would be to tell her if you wanted to see her you would've called the number on HER AD. And if you do want to see her, that's cool, call her! I wonder if she gives people different prices based on which number they call? I'd pay more to see the mermaid than I'd pay for Sky. Wonder if she knows that. Probably. You should download a text app and text Sky's number and see if she's at least consistent with pricing and services offered in her deception. Assuming she's not just being a total asshole and using the same phone number for both ads.
Go along with the okey doke if you want to, and hey, if anyone but Sky opens the door I'll buy you a beer. (No I won't).
-
12-21-18 23:09 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 64I can almost 100 percent assure you this is the same woman that ended up hosing me for 160 roses. Some other guys have good luck with her, but mine was pretty terrible.
Originally Posted by Robsmith0307
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 20:45 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 311You are right
I reviewed her. She stole my debit card.
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 20:26 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 7337I don't know anything about her but the recent busts have been around Carolwinds. That is the area you really have to be on your toes in.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 18:10 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 377Recent texts with her
Yes, she sent a picture of Sky to me in our recent convos. However, the guy that replied to me said he did see the real girl the first time and then the second time he saw Sky.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 14:57 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 180Just my type
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/061538132268
Can anyone tell me about her.
Just a little leary because of the recent busts in York County.
-
12-21-18 14:23 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 719Marie
Called me a "nasty a $$ trick" when I inquired about the possibility of depositing a cum load into her. Filthy mouth, and I don't mean that just because she eats strangers' dong for a living.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 13:53 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 427Sweet Maria (Ain't so sweet)
Anyone ever seen this girl? She's been around for some time. Talked via text and detected a nasty attitude. Basically no info until you get in her room.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/814923253826
-
12-21-18 13:15 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 110Cheating Housewife Sara.
Saw Sara recently and wanted to report. Firstly she's definitely the woman in the picture, but she has put on a bit of weight. Not BBW by any means, she still has a very tall, sexy frame, just a bit of a belly. She has fabulous breasts and long legs and a nice booty. She's very laid back and accommodating, and just about anything you could ask for is available (I didn't partake in FS). Her BBBJ skills are very good, and she's full GFE. I didn't get my full 30 minutes, but that's all on me if you know what I mean. I would visit again when I'm in the mood. Small apartment but clean bedroom, non smoker, no demons that I saw.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/145836607337
-
12-21-18 13:01 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 39I think this is the same one I seen sitting by the motel off WL with Christmas leggings on. She looked extremely clean and was small and petite. Appeared to be clean and no jacked up on drugs. Glad she got gone before I got back around to pick her up.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






