Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,426 to 28,440 of 30338
-
12-21-18 23:09 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 64I can almost 100 percent assure you this is the same woman that ended up hosing me for 160 roses. Some other guys have good luck with her, but mine was pretty terrible.
Originally Posted by Robsmith0307
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 20:45 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 310You are right
I reviewed her. She stole my debit card.
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 20:26 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 7335I don't know anything about her but the recent busts have been around Carolwinds. That is the area you really have to be on your toes in.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 18:10 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 377Recent texts with her
Yes, she sent a picture of Sky to me in our recent convos. However, the guy that replied to me said he did see the real girl the first time and then the second time he saw Sky.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 14:57 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 180Just my type
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/061538132268
Can anyone tell me about her.
Just a little leary because of the recent busts in York County.
-
12-21-18 14:23 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 719Marie
Called me a "nasty a $$ trick" when I inquired about the possibility of depositing a cum load into her. Filthy mouth, and I don't mean that just because she eats strangers' dong for a living.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 13:53 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 427Sweet Maria (Ain't so sweet)
Anyone ever seen this girl? She's been around for some time. Talked via text and detected a nasty attitude. Basically no info until you get in her room.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/814923253826
-
12-21-18 13:15 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 110Cheating Housewife Sara.
Saw Sara recently and wanted to report. Firstly she's definitely the woman in the picture, but she has put on a bit of weight. Not BBW by any means, she still has a very tall, sexy frame, just a bit of a belly. She has fabulous breasts and long legs and a nice booty. She's very laid back and accommodating, and just about anything you could ask for is available (I didn't partake in FS). Her BBBJ skills are very good, and she's full GFE. I didn't get my full 30 minutes, but that's all on me if you know what I mean. I would visit again when I'm in the mood. Small apartment but clean bedroom, non smoker, no demons that I saw.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/145836607337
-
12-21-18 13:01 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 39I think this is the same one I seen sitting by the motel off WL with Christmas leggings on. She looked extremely clean and was small and petite. Appeared to be clean and no jacked up on drugs. Glad she got gone before I got back around to pick her up.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 11:00 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 291It's been confirmed that this is a bait and switch. The girl who opens the door is Sky Khalifa claims to be this girls sister. Here's a link to what you'll get based on the reports of others, and if I remember correctly the reviews of Sky were just so so. Either way, getting something different than what you were expecting is never a comfortable situation.
Originally Posted by TripleG3
[View Original Post]
I've never called the ad so can't speak about it myself, but I would advise to approach with caution.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/080936166229
-
12-21-18 01:08 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 377Search for my post
If you can find my post I also asked this and one guy replied to it about his experience. He says it was wonderful. I haven't tried yet, but from texting she doesn't allow daty or BBBJ.
Originally Posted by TripleG3
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 00:25 #1902Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel
I have had experience with the second to last link, real name Susan. I mean she's a big clock watcher and plays games, might need your money to pay for the room or something like that.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 00:08 #1901Regular Member

Posts: 5Breezy
I have seen her before and I'm actually not surprised. If she ever does go through with the date she whines and cries the whole time, normally she's in the WL area. Stay far away, she has demons.
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 22:25 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 291Not so lucky with Breezy
JJ.
This sounds like one to post under RipOff Reports.
AGT2.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 20:27 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 111Maxkenzie
Anyone dreamed of this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/372968252242
Was about to pull the trigger then I say the media reports feed and was a little worried since I didn't find any reviews.











Reply With Quote





