Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,426 to 28,440 of 30333
-
12-21-18 14:23 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 719Marie
Called me a "nasty a $$ trick" when I inquired about the possibility of depositing a cum load into her. Filthy mouth, and I don't mean that just because she eats strangers' dong for a living.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 13:53 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 426Sweet Maria (Ain't so sweet)
Anyone ever seen this girl? She's been around for some time. Talked via text and detected a nasty attitude. Basically no info until you get in her room.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/814923253826
-
12-21-18 13:15 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 110Cheating Housewife Sara.
Saw Sara recently and wanted to report. Firstly she's definitely the woman in the picture, but she has put on a bit of weight. Not BBW by any means, she still has a very tall, sexy frame, just a bit of a belly. She has fabulous breasts and long legs and a nice booty. She's very laid back and accommodating, and just about anything you could ask for is available (I didn't partake in FS). Her BBBJ skills are very good, and she's full GFE. I didn't get my full 30 minutes, but that's all on me if you know what I mean. I would visit again when I'm in the mood. Small apartment but clean bedroom, non smoker, no demons that I saw.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/145836607337
-
12-21-18 13:01 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 39I think this is the same one I seen sitting by the motel off WL with Christmas leggings on. She looked extremely clean and was small and petite. Appeared to be clean and no jacked up on drugs. Glad she got gone before I got back around to pick her up.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 11:00 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 291It's been confirmed that this is a bait and switch. The girl who opens the door is Sky Khalifa claims to be this girls sister. Here's a link to what you'll get based on the reports of others, and if I remember correctly the reviews of Sky were just so so. Either way, getting something different than what you were expecting is never a comfortable situation.
Originally Posted by TripleG3
[View Original Post]
I've never called the ad so can't speak about it myself, but I would advise to approach with caution.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/080936166229
-
12-21-18 01:08 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 377Search for my post
If you can find my post I also asked this and one guy replied to it about his experience. He says it was wonderful. I haven't tried yet, but from texting she doesn't allow daty or BBBJ.
Originally Posted by TripleG3
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 00:25 #1902Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel
I have had experience with the second to last link, real name Susan. I mean she's a big clock watcher and plays games, might need your money to pay for the room or something like that.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 00:08 #1901Regular Member

Posts: 5Breezy
I have seen her before and I'm actually not surprised. If she ever does go through with the date she whines and cries the whole time, normally she's in the WL area. Stay far away, she has demons.
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 22:25 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 291Not so lucky with Breezy
JJ.
This sounds like one to post under RipOff Reports.
AGT2.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 20:27 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 111Maxkenzie
Anyone dreamed of this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/372968252242
Was about to pull the trigger then I say the media reports feed and was a little worried since I didn't find any reviews.
-
12-20-18 19:37 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 67Not so lucky with Breezy
I've been searching for a provider that's slim but has a booty and haven't been able to get in touch with the 2 that I know I like, sooo had the urge to TOFTT. I wasn't so lucky. Broke my rules and I got robbed. 1st it was a last minute change after I got flakes on them I tried Breezy. Get there at some low end motel. At night (rule 1 broken) then we talk she ask for donation. Hear a noise in the bathroom so try to give an excuse to leave and handler comes out. I just give her the money and she tries to hold the door. Was like what else you got on you. I man handled her out the way. Guy just barks at me, no bite. Glad I'm a pretty good size man because he definitely could have took him. However, thought I would share an experience and be safe.
She actually looked hot and didn't look as she had any demons. Very tiny and petite girl she was.
P.S. Can anyone guide me in the direction of a slim thick booty provider?? Pm or let me know here.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/379247679901
-
12-20-18 14:58 #1897Regular Member

Posts: 18Lauren / Jessica.
I should've listened. Aggressively rushed! She put cover on me and didn't give BJ. So I had to beg for CBJ. She gave me 15 seconds (literally 15 sec) of CBJ. Finished in cover and out there. In and out 15 min. I paid $.5 for hhr. All business and extremely rush! Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/419315771099
-
12-20-18 14:09 #1896Regular Member

Posts: 6Kat.
Link: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/167790391824.
Dreamt of Kat at her incall location near the airport, setup was straightforward, a few texts and a call to get the room number. Her phone was being a bit slow but she's worth the technological setback.
Damage was 120 hh.
Highlights: Beautiful girl, easygoing personality. We talked before and during the dream and she was eager to take direction, willing to listen, and didn't rush or make anything uncomfortable. Looks like her pictures, skinny, spinner type, shaved and smelled great. Even asked for a little extra time to put on makeup even though she didn't need it.
Performance: Top notch BBBJ, plenty of suction, wet, willing, can tell she loves what she does and it shows. She went at it for just about as long as I could take and made sure to beg me for affirmation that she was doing a good job, the BBBJ itself is worth the price of admission. After my toes curled for a while on went the cover and into mish, standing mish, doggy and a cover-off, on stomach finish. In the dream she was tight, vocal, and once again no rush or fuss. Didn't want it too rough or fast but everything felt just as wonderful at a normal speed.
Chatted a bit more while she cleaned herself up and out the door I went. Wonderful, low-maintenance dream, absolutely will repeat and recommend to give her a try if her ad is up.
-
12-20-18 14:00 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 202Tiffani.
Tiffani was very sweet to me. I agree with your comments totally. Another reason I rarely see anyone under 30.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 13:38 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 61Looking.
Looking to find a good dream that won't take all my money or give me something Clorox can't clean. New to the area trying to get the lay of the land.










Reply With Quote





