Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1828
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Aria NCNS

    Aria (NCNS report).

    This will be brief, but felt I should pass along: Last month I tried to set up with Aria for two hours at my place. I tried her on the two numbers I had for her as well as email. Her website is inactive. A day or two later, she contacted me from another number, xxx-5 x9-9245. Long story short, it was A LOT of back & forth with her, sometimes I felt like I had to remind her what she had said in previous texts. WTH? Anyway, the day of, she was in pretty good contact & said she'd be over after work, she had started a new job (s). (Now, supposedly she is working M-F 8-5 & has availability on evenings & weekends.) Well, she missed our appointed time, so I checked on her & she asked if I could come to her place. I declined the offer & she said OK, she was still coming & it'd be later, was that OK. I've been wanting to see her for a long time, so against my better judgment I said sure. Well, hours went by & eventually she just NCNS, no call no showed on me. I texted her the next day to express my disappointment & while she said sorry, I had the impression she didn't seem too concerned I had wasted my night being strung along waiting on her. I don't think I'll try with her again, way too much hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    I've been trying to get in touch with Aria for about a week & no luck. Her website is inactive & I've had no luck through email or either of her numbers. Xxx-77 x-6073 was the main number. Do any of you have any updated contact info for her or know if she's still active? I haven't seen her advertise anywhere in a long time, since things went dark. On the other hand, she stayed pretty busy & may not need to advertise. PM is fine. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aria-01.jpeg‎   aria-02.jpeg‎  

  2. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Curious who in town has the best skills. So far, I would not put anyone I have seen on a list. Coming from Raleigh, we have a good little list.
    I'd have to say Megan / Rose / Luna. Her skills are legendary. Do not FS with her. It is usually unwashed between sessions.

  3. #1826

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Curious who in town has the best skills. So far, I would not put anyone I have seen on a list. Coming from Raleigh, we have a good little list.
    She is the best I've seen of current stock.

  4. #1825

    Danielle rock hill the superhero truth

    I began texting with Danielle, I go back forth decide car date is OK she names place in Rock Hill, we meet she is pretty slim, friendly real friendly, she get is my car we ride to little spot and out comes the cover and she starts sucking, I oboe she offers it without, but this time it was a benefit because she didn't notice when I came and just kept going and going, just amazing, the best BBBJ in Charlotte area.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...ost/27926745/b

  5. #1824

    BBBJ. Poll

    Curious who in town has the best skills. So far, I would not put anyone I have seen on a list. Coming from Raleigh, we have a good little list.

  6. #1823

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    This bird used to be around a good bit, had a social media account. Dropped off the map here and not sure where she went to:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597348684537

    Anybody partake recently or have recent intel? My research doesn't yield the most current info and its not super positive.

    Thanks.
    I tried to link up w / her last week when I was in town but she kept going MIA. I used to hang w / her at Uptown when I would go in there. She was a good time but thinking times have changed.

  7. #1822

    Lola Lopez

    Lola is one of my atf's and a regular for me. I'm into heavily tattooed girls. If you're not, she's not for you. But I've always enjoyed her company. She's a little heavier than her pics, but she has great tits and a phat fat ass! And she squirts like a hydrant! Full GFE but YMMV. Greek is available for an upcharge.

    Senior members pm for details.

    And if anyone knows of similarly heavily tatttooed providers, I'd love to hear about them.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/27688830/

  8. #1821

    Seems TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    She advertises that she's a squirter so I'm really interested if anyone has any info before I TOFTT.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27912289/
    But go for it and report back.

  9. #1820

    Sasha feedback

    I saw Sasha a few days ago, only partook of head game, and a little dfk, decent flute skills.

    Room was very smoky and location was sketchy area. She is the girl in pics but very average.

    Looks and figure. I would not repeat.

  10. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Fox 46 story where VI ran an ad, lured in playaz and exposed them? Quote from VU dude ""We will have a female decoy open the hotel room door, sit the gentleman on the couch. She'll go into the bathroom to change, and when she goes into the bathroom to change, I'll come out and have a discussion with them. ". This dude is crazy. Word to the wise, whatcha self.
    VU dude seems to be posting more and more ads. Almost sure this is one of them: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/802829081709.

    Stay safe out there!

  11. #1818

  12. #1817

    Any Info

    She advertises that she's a squirter so I'm really interested if anyone has any info before I TOFTT.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27912289/

  13. #1816
    Link or contact info? We have no idea who you are referring to.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed1227  [View Original Post]
    She was in corn right of 77 BBJCIM nice round ass bigger then before 2 for the damage not a clock watcher even gave a good back massage before the deed I would repeat.

  14. #1815

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    This bird used to be around a good bit, had a social media account. Dropped off the map here and not sure where she went to:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597348684537

    Anybody partake recently or have recent intel? My research doesn't yield the most current info and its not super positive.

    Thanks.
    Saw her advertising last week here in Charlotte. It is actually another girls ad (can't remember name) but has Heather in the background. The girl advertising said she was new and offers a second girl to join for additional $$. I assumed since Heather was in the photo she was the second girl.

  15. #1814

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape