Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 260 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2208

    List crawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Websites list for my reference as much as anybody. I sometimes forget the various options, however poor.
    I agree with LJB, but he and I know the best results come when we share with each h other. After the post foster lull, I am happy to say sharing from this site has produced and sustained some qualifying nights. The ladies are trying to stay Ute, but so much easy fun if you respect these ladies requests.

  2. #2207

    Websites

    Websites list for my reference as much as anybody. I sometimes forget the various options, however poor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I check those as well, and agree that ListCrawler probably has the most info, but even some of the listed ads are scammers on that site.

    I also check Adultlook, which is decent, and onebackpage, but the majority of ads are not real, and are just total scammers, but there is an occasional real lady there. I have had some luck on SA, but WYP and SA are for the dogs.

    However, with the passing of BP and CL its pretty much a wasteland.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    The sites I use are ListCrawler, skipthegames, adultsearch, and cityxguide. ListCrawler seems to be the most active.

  3. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Question for you all. Been using the various sites to find sugar mommy or whatever. The numbers I am given I can never trace them to a person. So I go backband forth only to discover they are time wasters or frauds. Not sure why or what they get out of it. Is there a better way to track numbers so I can save myself time. I only use google now with very much mixed results. Thanks. Pm if you want.
    If you are talking about a cell phone directory, there is no such thing. And I am happy that way.

  4. #2205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Tracking phone numbers

    Question for you all. Been using the various sites to find sugar mommy or whatever. The numbers I am given I can never trace them to a person. So I go backband forth only to discover they are time wasters or frauds. Not sure why or what they get out of it. Is there a better way to track numbers so I can save myself time. I only use google now with very much mixed results. Thanks. Pm if you want.

  5. #2204

    Happy Thankgiving, everybody!

    Whether you're a breast man, a leg man, or just want a little tail, may you get the parts you desire! Stay safe, everybody!

  6. #2203

    Picture frustration

    So, like most of you I do a google search on a girls pics prior to setting something up. Before the law almost always worked and still does sometimes. The frustration comes in when, lets say, I search for a Korean girl who I know has pics on the web but the search result is zero. Any advice?

    As an example Hanako at BTT has at least 2 sites that her pics are currently on yet doing a google image search nothing pops up.

  7. #2202

    Review site

    I've used this site in the past particularly down south. It was pretty good.

    Since TER went down sites are unreliable or scattered but this one seems to still be business as usual.

    It eccie.net.

    It still has reviews and advertisements.

    I think providers can post for free and you can put ISOs.

    I wish we could get more providers to post there and wish to see the Boston forum used more.

    You have to register but it's free. There is a paid option but not sure what it gets you.

    Not trying to give them advertising or take away any traffic from here but just looking for alternatives particularly for ISO posts.

    Nothing has replaced CL CSE.

  8. #2201

    Legalize it

    A very well-written story in NYT. Perhaps, the best ever written on the subject. A complete lack of moralizing -- that's what makes it so powerful.

    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ge-parlor.html

  9. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    I usually put my 2 cents worth in under Brockton area and escorts from CL or one back page. Finding a lot of sPam on BP ads as well as Adult search. TGTBT ads with ridiculous area codes to text. What I would like to know is has anyone called the strippers like Shamrock Entertainment and although I am not looking for a Bachelor Party ect. But just a one to one encounter, do the girls satisfy the guy like an escort before they leave even if a tip is required? Also what am I looking at for starters if they can drive someone to me? 200 ? Thanks to those in the know. I am just looking fr something different as the the high class escorts of Boston that want 350/ hr or a min. Of 600 for 2 hrs is too much for me.
    I have used shamrock before and they are strictly strippers and their drivers / security are with them at all times.

    They allow a bit more contact than a club but you aren't going to fuck them. The security makes sure of it.

  10. #2199

    Not too sure where to post this

    I usually put my 2 cents worth in under Brockton area and escorts from CL or one back page. Finding a lot of sPam on BP ads as well as Adult search. TGTBT ads with ridiculous area codes to text. What I would like to know is has anyone called the strippers like Shamrock Entertainment and although I am not looking for a Bachelor Party ect. But just a one to one encounter, do the girls satisfy the guy like an escort before they leave even if a tip is required? Also what am I looking at for starters if they can drive someone to me? 200 ? Thanks to those in the know. I am just looking fr something different as the the high class escorts of Boston that want 350/ hr or a min. Of 600 for 2 hrs is too much for me.

  11. #2198

    3 fun

    Try 3 fun app on iPhone, there may be a website too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJenks83  [View Original Post]
    Is there any site out there that caters to couples looking to have fun?

    Also, are there any good spots anywhere east of Worcester that are good for voyeur?

    Thanks.
    .

  12. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Ireland, England, France, and Germany. Its honestly kind of ridiculous how much pussy I could get for how little money while I was there. And the system there is so much better. I spent the most time in Ireland (Dublin to be exact), and the site there is called escort-ireland. Ie. You could filter by location, price, age, body type, hair color, breast size, ass size, and so on and so forth. It made it really easy to find the girl that I wanted. And the prices were pretty cheap. 100 euro for the cheapest escorts for an hour. And the most it would ever go to, for the hottest, most high class escorts was maybe 250 euro. And the website had an inbuilt forum and reviewing system so that you could see what everyone else thought about the escort. Basically, I miss Dublin. It was so much easier there.
    The SF Bay Area is similar in having very good websites. Before it got taken down, NightShift was very similar to what you're describing, and now privatedelights. Ch has come in to replace it. There are some folks on PD in Boston but only a few--it hasn't taken off yet.

  13. #2196

    Gif

    So, when we open the site there are various ads that pop up and seemingly rotate. There is one with a guy leaning on a dest, black shirt (open) getting a killer BJ from a girl. Girl is blond, big boobed and in black stockings. Any chance someone out there knows what movie / vid that came from?

  14. #2195

    CityXguide reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    No, I mean actual reviews. Example: https://cityxguide.com/reviews/summer-sky-23366/.
    The newest reviews I see for girls in the Boston area are over a year old.

  15. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    If by reviews you mean the forum, then you should know it is an exact copy of this forum here. I have never posted there and yet my posts from here display over there.
    No, I mean actual reviews. Example: https://cityxguide.com/reviews/summer-sky-23366/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape