Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 260 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    What about the reviews on CityXGuide? Reliable? Fake? To be taken with a grain of salt? I'm going on a business trip to another city in a few weeks, and saw an ad on USAC. I googled the phone number, and the only site that had any reviews on the provider was CityXGuide. The board here for that city is pretty dead, so I don't think I'll get any sort of response there.
    If by reviews you mean the forum, then you should know it is an exact copy of this forum here. I have never posted there and yet my posts from here display over there.

  2. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, you can never rely on any of the Asian ads anywhere. However, of all the different sites currently, it seems like CityXGuide for Boston has more "real" ads based on the number of the ladies I actually recognize on it. Most of the others, OneBackpage, skipthegames, adultsearch, etc. , are loaded with fake ads more so than cityxguide. Either they talk rubbish when you text them, or send you to a scam website if you click on their ads.
    What about the reviews on CityXGuide? Reliable? Fake? To be taken with a grain of salt? I'm going on a business trip to another city in a few weeks, and saw an ad on USAC. I googled the phone number, and the only site that had any reviews on the provider was CityXGuide. The board here for that city is pretty dead, so I don't think I'll get any sort of response there.

  3. #2191

    Euopre is just next level

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this is the best place but since I monger in Boston, I just returned from a trip from Greece a week ago. Great European pussy. At a "studio" for 60 euro got a lineup of really sexy clean European girls in a nice room with a shower. She was very eager to please. CBJ, daty, any position you wanted. Depending on what you want price ranges from 50euro to 100 euro. Then they have the white light district which is even cheaper for euro girls 40 euro same deal, just not in a studio.

    Just realizing we pay too much for too little service here.
    I've been to Ireland, England, France, and Germany. Its honestly kind of ridiculous how much pussy I could get for how little money while I was there. And the system there is so much better. I spent the most time in Ireland (Dublin to be exact), and the site there is called escort-ireland. Ie. You could filter by location, price, age, body type, hair color, breast size, ass size, and so on and so forth. It made it really easy to find the girl that I wanted. And the prices were pretty cheap. 100 euro for the cheapest escorts for an hour. And the most it would ever go to, for the hottest, most high class escorts was maybe 250 euro. And the website had an inbuilt forum and reviewing system so that you could see what everyone else thought about the escort. Basically, I miss Dublin. It was so much easier there.

  4. #2190

    CityXGuide Reliable?

    In my opinion, you can never rely on any of the Asian ads anywhere. However, of all the different sites currently, it seems like CityXGuide for Boston has more "real" ads based on the number of the ladies I actually recognize on it. Most of the others, OneBackpage, skipthegames, adultsearch, etc. , are loaded with fake ads more so than cityxguide. Either they talk rubbish when you text them, or send you to a scam website if you click on their ads.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/full-...runette-278696

    781 951 4438.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/let-m...80-0188-277870 (Tel # in link) Brianna 42.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/gorge...ll-only-277779

    (774) -204-2194,24 brunette.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same question about the exact same ad: The pictures looked too good to be true, and the menu was so insane that I thought it must be LEO. I texted the number, and when the call handler said that they had multiple locations I knew right away it was an agency. I told her that she sounded like the boss / call handler, and she replied "I not boss". I told her I wanted to meet the woman in the pictures in the ad. No reply.

    I don't think verified means anything. It's still all bait and switch. Add to that the indiscretion of enumerating all of those acts, I'm staying far away.

  5. #2189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this is the best place but since I monger in Boston, I just returned from a trip from Greece a week ago. Great European pussy. At a "studio" for 60 euro got a lineup of really sexy clean European girls in a nice room with a shower. She was very eager to please. CBJ, daty, any position you wanted. Depending on what you want price ranges from 50euro to 100 euro. Then they have the white light district which is even cheaper for euro girls 40 euro same deal, just not in a studio.

    Just realizing we pay too much for too little service here.
    Blame the government with their stupid archaic puritanical laws. If legalized like in other countries, girls would have more business and make more money while charging less. Would be safer for all involved as well.

  6. #2188

    Observation.

    Not sure this is the best place but since I monger in Boston, I just returned from a trip from Greece a week ago. Great European pussy. At a "studio" for 60 euro got a lineup of really sexy clean European girls in a nice room with a shower. She was very eager to please. CBJ, daty, any position you wanted. Depending on what you want price ranges from 50euro to 100 euro. Then they have the white light district which is even cheaper for euro girls 40 euro same deal, just not in a studio.

    Just realizing we pay too much for too little service here.

  7. #2187

    WhatsYourPrice.

    Question to anyone that has used WhatsYourPrice.com. Do you know if I would be able to buy myself one of those visa / amex gift credit cards to get credits for the site? And if not, have you had any issues with using your own card on the site?

  8. #2186

    CityXGuide Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same question about the exact same ad: The pictures looked too good to be true, and the menu was so insane that I thought it must be LEO. I texted the number, and when the call handler said that they had multiple locations I knew right away it was an agency. I told her that she sounded like the boss / call handler, and she replied "I not boss". I told her I wanted to meet the woman in the pictures in the ad. No reply.

    I don't think verified means anything. It's still all bait and switch. Add to that the indiscretion of enumerating all of those acts, I'm staying far away.
    Thanks for the response. I didn't think it passed the sniff test. Glad at least someone tried to contact them.

    I've fallen for the "shower together / FS bodyrub" bait and switch a couple times now. Someday maybe.

  9. #2185

    These are all the same!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same question about the exact same ad: The pictures looked too good to be true, and the menu was so insane that I thought it must be LEO. I texted the number, and when the call handler said that they had multiple locations I knew right away it was an agency. I told her that she sounded like the boss / call handler, and she replied "I not boss". I told her I wanted to meet the woman in the pictures in the ad. No reply.

    I don't think verified means anything. It's still all bait and switch. Add to that the indiscretion of enumerating all of those acts, I'm staying far away.
    These are Chinese or Japanese. No kissing, will do FS & BBBJ although some charge extra $20 for the bb part. They get the jobs done but don't expect anything special.

  10. #2184

    It really is too good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same question about the exact same ad: The pictures looked too good to be true, and the menu was so insane that I thought it must be LEO. I texted the number, and when the call handler said that they had multiple locations I knew right away it was an agency. I told her that she sounded like the boss / call handler, and she replied "I not boss". I told her I wanted to meet the woman in the pictures in the ad. No reply.

    I don't think verified means anything. It's still all bait and switch. Add to that the indiscretion of enumerating all of those acts, I'm staying far away.
    I tried one of the similar ads last night even though a large part of me said not to. But unfortunately a smaller part of me was in control and won. I called for the Waltham location. Ad boasted BBBJ and lots of other services. I went in thinking BBBJ and covered for anything else was ok by me. Handler (New Bedford phone number) had a hard time communicating but finally got the text with location. I had asked for Waltham. I ended up in the wrong parking lot (some of you probably know of the confusing hotel in Waltham) and they texted me the room number anyway. Not a great sense of caution in my view.

    Standard 140 hh, 160 hr. Girl was ok looking but probably a 4 when the picture was an 8-9 - I know many of you are shocked by that. Still. She was not an old, worn worker like I have admittedly experienced in the past with these ads. Though as I looked at her more through my time there, she was older than I originally thought. Tough to estimate, but definitely in late 30's or early 40's. Not the 20 year old in the pic. Again, shocking.

    Her teasing massage for 15 minutes was actually quite nice. Flipped and she started teasing my cock lightly with her mouth and breasts but grabbed a condom before the BJ. I asked for BBBJ but the English part was not there (at least that's how she played it) and so I didn't press. Her BJ was generally ok (a '5') but not awesome. But she did do nipple play which I like and was very enthusiastic. Missionary was ok but really not doing it for me and I knew it would never get there so I pulled out and had her finish with a HJ and more nipple play.

    I noted that there was blood on the towel she had put down for missionary. That is a huge turn off for me. But was able to compartmentalize and finish anyway with her HJ. When I went to clean up I looked in the mirror and noticed my nipples were really red. As it turns out, she was wearing lipstick and I had to scrub that off my chest. My life is Woody Allen movie sometimes. Ugh.

    Overall, she was a pleasant person and tried hard. She did not rush at all and was willing to spend the time. Just didn't do it for me.

    I will not repeat with any of these ads. They are all the same in my opinion and sample size (4-5 over a year or so) has all been the same. They have really proliferated lately. If you find the needle in the haystack then awesome. I'm really not interested in a scavenger hunt so I'm out. Also, now that I think about it more deeply, these really creep me out on one level. If there is trafficking going on, these look like how it would be done. I want nothing to do with that. I'll stay very far away going forward and stick with the independent providers.

  11. #2183

    Cityxguide Verified

    I had the exact same question about the exact same ad: The pictures looked too good to be true, and the menu was so insane that I thought it must be LEO. I texted the number, and when the call handler said that they had multiple locations I knew right away it was an agency. I told her that she sounded like the boss / call handler, and she replied "I not boss". I told her I wanted to meet the woman in the pictures in the ad. No reply.

    I don't think verified means anything. It's still all bait and switch. Add to that the indiscretion of enumerating all of those acts, I'm staying far away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pens365  [View Original Post]
    I've found a couple new listings on CityXGuide that peaked my interest, but I have a strong feeling they are TGTBT. I'm 90% sure the photos are fake, but I'm more concerned with the explicit language and TGTBT pricing. They are offering 160/ hr for a serious menu. FS, two pops, Nuru, etc, etc.

    Scam? LEO? I don't know. But then I noticed all the ads are "CityXGuide Certified" . What exactly does that mean? Does it mean other users have verified the ads?

    One ad claims that the photos are real. They even brag that they are CityX Verified.

    Anyone have any info on their certification process for these ads?

    For Example:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lexin...cityx-12829152

  12. #2182

    Does CityXGuide Verified mean anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pens365  [View Original Post]
    I've found a couple new listings on CityXGuide that peaked my interest, but I have a strong feeling they are TGTBT. I'm 90% sure the photos are fake, but I'm more concerned with the explicit language and TGTBT pricing. They are offering 160/ hr for a serious menu. FS, two pops, Nuru, etc, etc.

    Scam? LEO? I don't know. But then I noticed all the ads are "CityXGuide Certified" . What exactly does that mean? Does it mean other users have verified the ads?

    One ad claims that the photos are real. They even brag that they are CityX Verified.

    Anyone have any info on their certification process for these ads?

    For Example:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lexin...cityx-12829152
    It's not LEO and it's not a scam, but it's close. I've fallen for these ads in the past. I wised up and don't anymore. The girls work out of low budget hotels in Woburn, Waltham, Lexington, Peabody and other cities. I wrote this a while back:

    You call the number and talk to the dispatcher. They have girls on call, either in apartments or hotels. They give you an address. You call again from the parking lot and announce your arrival. The dispatcher looks to see who is available and sends you to the room or apartment. In other words, there are a bunch of Stacey's. It's pot luck as to who you draw. During peak time, you might have to wait 10 minutes for one of the gals to finish with her customer. Then they call back and send you to the room. I've actually run into the previous client on my way in. Either way, they all have bad breath, smelly cooches, and cover you up for everything. Jack Hammer HJs, toothy CBJs, and Jack Rabbit CG. They're also all actresses with the fake moans and the oohs and ahs. You won't get two pops and you won't get your hour's worth. If you're lucky, you get a massage. It's all about getting you in, off, and out as fast as possible. Save your money and find an independent.

  13. #2181

    Does CityXGuide Verified mean anything?

    I've found a couple new listings on CityXGuide that peaked my interest, but I have a strong feeling they are TGTBT. I'm 90% sure the photos are fake, but I'm more concerned with the explicit language and TGTBT pricing. They are offering 160/ hr for a serious menu. FS, two pops, Nuru, etc, etc.

    Scam? LEO? I don't know. But then I noticed all the ads are "CityXGuide Certified" . What exactly does that mean? Does it mean other users have verified the ads?

    One ad claims that the photos are real. They even brag that they are CityX Verified.

    Anyone have any info on their certification process for these ads?

    For Example:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lexin...cityx-12829152

  14. #2180

    Young spinners, AMP?

    I tried a message on Asain AMPs but got no replies. Looking for something closer to Woburn area when I visit the area. It's been 15 years since in the area and was always great back then. I know some of you don't post all online so hoping to find at least one good one during my stay. Asain AMP with young talent or private incall spinner.

    PM if you have anything you can share. Thanks.

  15. #2179

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    More likely they hope there's Americans stupid enough to pay for their utterly useless site.
    I have been traveling to Canada and seeing women in Toronto and Montreal and then reviewing them on Ter to keep my VIP membership. I have also been seeing women in the US that have profiles that list their home base as a Canadian city and have been reviewing them too. I've also noticed others creating reviews of these women. I've been hoping that Ter would figure out a way around the SESTA / FOSTA laws and unblock US based provider profiles. So far they haven't, but I'm still hopeful. Ter was a good research and information sharing tool. The more tools like USASG, TER and ER that we have the safer we can be. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape