Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3888
-
12-16-18 16:01 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 274List crawler
I agree with LJB, but he and I know the best results come when we share with each h other. After the post foster lull, I am happy to say sharing from this site has produced and sustained some qualifying nights. The ladies are trying to stay Ute, but so much easy fun if you respect these ladies requests.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 11:37 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 1729Websites
Websites list for my reference as much as anybody. I sometimes forget the various options, however poor.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 19:46 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 1811If you are talking about a cell phone directory, there is no such thing. And I am happy that way.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 09:12 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 1417Tracking phone numbers
Question for you all. Been using the various sites to find sugar mommy or whatever. The numbers I am given I can never trace them to a person. So I go backband forth only to discover they are time wasters or frauds. Not sure why or what they get out of it. Is there a better way to track numbers so I can save myself time. I only use google now with very much mixed results. Thanks. Pm if you want.
-
11-22-18 16:13 #2204Senior Member

Posts: 377Happy Thankgiving, everybody!
Whether you're a breast man, a leg man, or just want a little tail, may you get the parts you desire! Stay safe, everybody!
-
10-26-18 14:41 #2203Banned Member

Posts: 116Picture frustration
So, like most of you I do a google search on a girls pics prior to setting something up. Before the law almost always worked and still does sometimes. The frustration comes in when, lets say, I search for a Korean girl who I know has pics on the web but the search result is zero. Any advice?
As an example Hanako at BTT has at least 2 sites that her pics are currently on yet doing a google image search nothing pops up.
-
10-23-18 16:49 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 159Review site
I've used this site in the past particularly down south. It was pretty good.
Since TER went down sites are unreliable or scattered but this one seems to still be business as usual.
It eccie.net.
It still has reviews and advertisements.
I think providers can post for free and you can put ISOs.
I wish we could get more providers to post there and wish to see the Boston forum used more.
You have to register but it's free. There is a paid option but not sure what it gets you.
Not trying to give them advertising or take away any traffic from here but just looking for alternatives particularly for ISO posts.
Nothing has replaced CL CSE.
-
10-23-18 09:21 #2201Asshole

Posts: 968Legalize it
A very well-written story in NYT. Perhaps, the best ever written on the subject. A complete lack of moralizing -- that's what makes it so powerful.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ge-parlor.html
-
10-18-18 13:10 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 736I have used shamrock before and they are strictly strippers and their drivers / security are with them at all times.
Originally Posted by GlennCoward53
[View Original Post]
They allow a bit more contact than a club but you aren't going to fuck them. The security makes sure of it.
-
10-18-18 12:17 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 315Not too sure where to post this
I usually put my 2 cents worth in under Brockton area and escorts from CL or one back page. Finding a lot of sPam on BP ads as well as Adult search. TGTBT ads with ridiculous area codes to text. What I would like to know is has anyone called the strippers like Shamrock Entertainment and although I am not looking for a Bachelor Party ect. But just a one to one encounter, do the girls satisfy the guy like an escort before they leave even if a tip is required? Also what am I looking at for starters if they can drive someone to me? 200 ? Thanks to those in the know. I am just looking fr something different as the the high class escorts of Boston that want 350/ hr or a min. Of 600 for 2 hrs is too much for me.
-
10-18-18 09:52 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 1623 fun
Try 3 fun app on iPhone, there may be a website too.
.
Originally Posted by BobbyJenks83
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 09:16 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 64The SF Bay Area is similar in having very good websites. Before it got taken down, NightShift was very similar to what you're describing, and now privatedelights. Ch has come in to replace it. There are some folks on PD in Boston but only a few--it hasn't taken off yet.
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 10:46 #2196Banned Member

Posts: 116Gif
So, when we open the site there are various ads that pop up and seemingly rotate. There is one with a guy leaning on a dest, black shirt (open) getting a killer BJ from a girl. Girl is blond, big boobed and in black stockings. Any chance someone out there knows what movie / vid that came from?
-
10-12-18 21:54 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 64CityXguide reviews
The newest reviews I see for girls in the Boston area are over a year old.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 15:30 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 303No, I mean actual reviews. Example: https://cityxguide.com/reviews/summer-sky-23366/.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






