Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1241

    Websites

    I check those as well, and agree that ListCrawler probably has the most info, but even some of the listed ads are scammers on that site.

    I also check Adultlook, which is decent, and onebackpage, but the majority of ads are not real, and are just total scammers, but there is an occasional real lady there. I have had some luck on SA, but WYP and SA are for the dogs.

    However, with the passing of BP and CL its pretty much a wasteland.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    The sites I use are ListCrawler, skipthegames, adultsearch, and cityxguide. ListCrawler seems to be the most active.
    .

  2. #1240

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    She definitely was a little kooky and talked too much but if you clicked with her she would do pretty near anything you wanted. Knocked several items off the bucket list with her.
    Even tho K is really autistic odd and probably has a mental disability to some degree she does her job and does it well. If you are nice to her then you can do literally anything you want with her for cheap. At the end of the day I don't visit for the bolt ons or the price. I go to see what I can do next.

  3. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    The sites I use are ListCrawler, skipthegames, adultsearch, and cityxguide. ListCrawler seems to be the most active.
    I have somewhat good luck with eroticmonkey.

  4. #1238

    I have to share this one

    Over here in the Philippines one USD equals fifty peso.

    The other day I met Minda, a 32 year old and had a wonderful dream with her for. 15 (fvteen) at a 3 hour hotel for. 6 (6 USD) with A / C shower and beverage.

    Today I went to find her and ran across 2 young girls. They wanted to party!

    Here consensual sex is legal with a person much younger then in the US. But they were of age even by US laws but so very sweet. The were both kissing each other while I was getting busy DATY for some of the sweetest tasting I have had in a very long time. OMG!

    BBBJ from both at the same time was all I could handle. Total with A / C room, shower and beer was. 40 US.

    I will try sending photos next time.

  5. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma81  [View Original Post]
    I've been mostly out of the game ever since CL and BP's personals were shut down. I've only used K and a few AMPs since. Anyone have some talent from Gardner to Athol? Truthfully I have nothing to offer as I was mostly an AMP guy. I used Sue in Gardner, was one of her first clients actually. Miss her. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The sites I use are ListCrawler, skipthegames, adultsearch, and cityxguide. ListCrawler seems to be the most active.

  6. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Count me as in the "eh" camp. I just didn't go for her personality.
    She definitely was a little kooky and talked too much but if you clicked with her she would do pretty near anything you wanted. Knocked several items off the bucket list with her.

  7. #1235

    Living in Philippines now.

    I have been here for about 2 months now.

    I have had some wonderful experiences since I have been here.

    Looking forward sharing a few with you all in the near future. Unbelievable!

  8. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I think everyone that saw Sue misses her.
    Count me as in the "eh" camp. I just didn't go for her personality.

  9. #1233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma81  [View Original Post]
    I've been mostly out of the game ever since CL and BP's personals were shut down. I've only used K and a few AMPs since. Anyone have some talent from Gardner to Athol? Truthfully I have nothing to offer as I was mostly an AMP guy. I used Sue in Gardner, was one of her first clients actually. Miss her. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I think everyone that saw Sue misses her.

  10. #1232

    CL and BP alternative

    I've been mostly out of the game ever since CL and BP's personals were shut down. I've only used K and a few AMPs since. Anyone have some talent from Gardner to Athol? Truthfully I have nothing to offer as I was mostly an AMP guy. I used Sue in Gardner, was one of her first clients actually. Miss her. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #1231

    Good time ad on skip the game

    Save your time guys. Drove over 45 min one way to meet in Westminster only to be stood up. Waited an hour while texting and calling her. Never seen her post before and I have been in the area for over 10 yrs.

  12. #1230

    Need something new near gardner

    If anyone would be willing to help me out, I could really use some new contacts around the gardner area.

  13. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    What time does she walk?
    It was around 4 pm, said she normally doesn't walk in this area but my guess is its due to not having a phone than again must of know her to be a notorious liar but mostly in a harmless way.

  14. #1228

    Nicole

    What time does she walk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzon  [View Original Post]
    Seen Nicole walking main st so I snatched her up and I'm glad I did we had a great time, she doesn't have a phone anymore which is a good thing for those who were hounded by her in the past, but nonetheless she is cheap and provides great service.

  15. #1227

    Nicole

    Seen Nicole walking main st so I snatched her up and I'm glad I did we had a great time, she doesn't have a phone anymore which is a good thing for those who were hounded by her in the past, but nonetheless she is cheap and provides great service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape