Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3039

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Bianca. Beautiful mixed lady.

    Saw her a few yrs ago but heard she came back this yr.
    She's streetwalking now. Has gone downhill within the last year or so.

  2. #3038
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCondor7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she wanted $200 or $300 through the cash app or a Walgreens card. Seemed off.
    Yea she wanted me to send half up front. That's not happening. She doesn't take cash. WTF really? The pic she sent was a hot blond not sure if that's her but if it is she's hot as fuck.

  3. #3037

    Wauwatosa vs Appleton Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Unless the 2 cities, have rezoned, their communities, at no point does Appleton Ave go thru wauwatosa, just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfm40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a 30 ish blonde named Megan? Used to host in a motel on Appleton ave in Wauwatosa. Seemed to have fallen off the radar after BP went down. Would love to see her again but lost her contact info.
    I caught this too. Appleton Ave is at it's closest 1/4 mile from Tosa, and that's looking at 62nd and Center. It's a half mile away again at 92nd & Hampton. First thought would be the stretch in between where many NW providers hang out. Or could it be one of the no-tells even further NW of there, like just and of Silver Spring.

    Either way, don't remember her by name.

  4. #3036

    Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCondor7  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she wanted $200 or $300 through the cash app or a Walgreens card. Seemed off.
    HS messed up earlier but did correct it maybe you missed it. She's not a scam.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/796589518004

  5. #3035

    Sweet scentless gigi

    Hey guys still having problems finding this girls number. She had ads on BP under massage went by sweet scentless gigi or gezelle. She was an african american girl that had a condo out in brown deer. She had like a phone with an 808 or something area code. I've looked on google on here and found nothing so if anyone still sees her or knows her digits let me know thanks guys.

  6. #3034

    Same Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure where to post this. I was looking for info on this person. I thought I read a review that had her link in it but I searched and can't find it. Problem is there is so little to go on. No name or anything really. Plus when I click on the button to reveal her number and then click on the square to prove I'm not a robot it just cycles over and over and never reveals her number. Don't know what that problem is. Either way any info on her would be nice. Plus if someone has her number I would appreciate it.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/588697984383
    I am having the same problem when ever I click the prove your human box the circle thing just keeps going around and around so your not alone. Got some kind of glitch going on.

  7. #3033

    Ariel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure where to post this. I was looking for info on this person. I thought I read a review that had her link in it but I searched and can't find it. Problem is there is so little to go on. No name or anything really. Plus when I click on the button to reveal her number and then click on the square to prove I'm not a robot it just cycles over and over and never reveals her number. Don't know what that problem is. Either way any info on her would be nice. Plus if someone has her number I would appreciate it.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/588697984383
    I believe she goes by Ariel. She is legit. I have had a good time with her and no trouble. She had been reviewed here before some negative and some a little iffy. Like I said I have had a positive experience and found her attractive, go see her and you be the judge.

  8. #3032

    She sent me a couple pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, my apologies. I apoerentiy linked to the wrong Bella. The original link was a Green Bay provider.

    I have seen her, cash is fine, and the pics are close enough I wouldn't have been disappointed on arrival.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/796589518004

    HS.
    And she is smoking hot! If service matches she would actually be well worth 2. Hr. Donation was too high for me at the time though so hopefully soon.

  9. #3031

    Stress Reliever

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure where to post this. I was looking for info on this person. I thought I read a review that had her link in it but I searched and can't find it. Problem is there is so little to go on. No name or anything really. Plus when I click on the button to reveal her number and then click on the square to prove I'm not a robot it just cycles over and over and never reveals her number. Don't know what that problem is. Either way any info on her would be nice. Plus if someone has her number I would appreciate it.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/588697984383
    I was able to click the Robot button & get the digits for you: 414-553-XXXX. Sent in a PM.

    I have never seen her nor do I know anything about her.

  10. #3030

    Violet

    Took her to Potowatomi for dinner and bingo Tuesday night. I let her do my Senior Day wheel spin and she hit $155 in free slot play. We parlayed that into $221. Not very often you can have a fun night and come out ahead of the game.

  11. #3029

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    A former UTR is posting once or twice a week now. Stunning figure, very pretty face, GFE, safe clean incall in a decent area, no habit that Im aware of. Well worth a visit. Pics are close enough I wouldnt be disappointed on arrival.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/948203921018

    HS.
    I contacted her and she wanted $200 or $300 through the cash app or a Walgreens card. Seemed off.

  12. #3028

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up around 1 PM Saturday afternoon. Kind of handy since she only lives 6 miles from me. Anyhow, watched Bucky go down in flames. I have seen her several times and have fun with her. Not the chattiest girl around but still OK. The banging little body and that long blonde hair drives me crazy. So she gave me my chuckle for the day. She says there will be 10 orgasms - 4 from mish munching, 4 from face sitting and 2 from 69. Apparently I was allocaated my usual 1. LOL.

    Well it ended up at 6 mish and 4 on the 69. Her orgasms are kind of reserved but she seems to enjoy it So took her home around 5 PM a fun afternoon.
    Is that Kim?

  13. #3027

    City lines

    Unless the 2 cities, have rezoned, their communities, at no point does Appleton Ave go thru wauwatosa, just saying.

    EAGLE 19.

  14. #3026

    Stress reliever

    Wasn't sure where to post this. I was looking for info on this person. I thought I read a review that had her link in it but I searched and can't find it. Problem is there is so little to go on. No name or anything really. Plus when I click on the button to reveal her number and then click on the square to prove I'm not a robot it just cycles over and over and never reveals her number. Don't know what that problem is. Either way any info on her would be nice. Plus if someone has her number I would appreciate it.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/588697984383

  15. #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/p-ca-...90068-13367054

    A lot of things look TGTBT, but then you never know. It would be a lot of effort to put up two fake FB profiles. (there's a link in the ad and that one ties to another one) I guess hijacking a profile is possible. She gave good rates which is another red flag. BUT, if she's legit WOW she's hot.
    The link is not working. I hate it when that happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape