Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3030

    Violet

    Took her to Potowatomi for dinner and bingo Tuesday night. I let her do my Senior Day wheel spin and she hit $155 in free slot play. We parlayed that into $221. Not very often you can have a fun night and come out ahead of the game.

  2. #3029

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    A former UTR is posting once or twice a week now. Stunning figure, very pretty face, GFE, safe clean incall in a decent area, no habit that Im aware of. Well worth a visit. Pics are close enough I wouldnt be disappointed on arrival.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/948203921018

    HS.
    I contacted her and she wanted $200 or $300 through the cash app or a Walgreens card. Seemed off.

  3. #3028

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up around 1 PM Saturday afternoon. Kind of handy since she only lives 6 miles from me. Anyhow, watched Bucky go down in flames. I have seen her several times and have fun with her. Not the chattiest girl around but still OK. The banging little body and that long blonde hair drives me crazy. So she gave me my chuckle for the day. She says there will be 10 orgasms - 4 from mish munching, 4 from face sitting and 2 from 69. Apparently I was allocaated my usual 1. LOL.

    Well it ended up at 6 mish and 4 on the 69. Her orgasms are kind of reserved but she seems to enjoy it So took her home around 5 PM a fun afternoon.
    Is that Kim?

  4. #3027

    City lines

    Unless the 2 cities, have rezoned, their communities, at no point does Appleton Ave go thru wauwatosa, just saying.

    EAGLE 19.

  5. #3026

    Stress reliever

    Wasn't sure where to post this. I was looking for info on this person. I thought I read a review that had her link in it but I searched and can't find it. Problem is there is so little to go on. No name or anything really. Plus when I click on the button to reveal her number and then click on the square to prove I'm not a robot it just cycles over and over and never reveals her number. Don't know what that problem is. Either way any info on her would be nice. Plus if someone has her number I would appreciate it.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/588697984383

  6. #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/p-ca-...90068-13367054

    A lot of things look TGTBT, but then you never know. It would be a lot of effort to put up two fake FB profiles. (there's a link in the ad and that one ties to another one) I guess hijacking a profile is possible. She gave good rates which is another red flag. BUT, if she's legit WOW she's hot.
    The link is not working. I hate it when that happens.

  7. #3024

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Are there really guys that will fall for this prepaid nonsense? Must be since they keep doing it. Man it's hard enough to keep from getting ripped in person. The ol give me money to get a room scam comes to mind. Anyone who sends a prepaid anything can kiss their money goodbye. For you new guys just be aware your dealing for the most part with addicts who when "needing" will do anything. And with these prepaid scams it's probably a guy not a girl. Might be in russia, China, or nigeria. Never hurts to think with your big head and keep your money.
    Yup. It is a numbers game. Create a bunch of app numbers, scour the internet for various pics, tweek them, change the pic format to throw off tin eye, create profiles in various cities. Ask for prepaid amount and see who is dumb enough to pay it.

  8. #3023

    It's unanimous

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I totaly agree with HS on Bella. Rocking body, pretty face, and a good attitude to people she meets if your a gentelman. Worth at least 1 visit.
    I met Bella as a utr a good while back. I have repeated many times. Always dresses very well, very much a pleaser and probably in the top 5 of all time for looks and body. More than worth your time.

  9. #3022

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfm40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a 30 ish blonde named Megan? Used to host in a motel on Appleton ave in Wauwatosa. Seemed to have fallen off the radar after BP went down. Would love to see her again but lost her contact info.
    Reviewing her CCAP, she looks to be getting her life back together. Currently doing well on a deferred prosecution agreement to make a felony possession charge go away. Hopefully she stays 'retired' , stays in school and is a good parent.

  10. #3021

    Bianca

    Anyone know what happened to Bianca. Beautiful mixed lady.

    Saw her a few yrs ago but heard she came back this yr.

  11. #3020

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfm40  [View Original Post]
    Don't think we're talking the same Megan. The one I'm thinking of was not chubby, actually had a pretty rocking body. She already had a kid not sure how old but kept her picture on the nightstand.
    My bad. My Megan was spelled meaghan. LOL.

  12. #3019

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Chubby girl. She came down to Illinois for a while. Heard 2 things take it for what it's worth.

    1 bf wanted to limit what she did.

    2 got pregnant.

    Good time if you saw her.
    Don't think we're talking the same Megan. The one I'm thinking of was not chubby, actually had a pretty rocking body. She already had a kid not sure how old but kept her picture on the nightstand.

  13. #3018

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? I got a text saying she only accepts a pred paid card before she meets.
    Gentlemen, my apologies. I apoerentiy linked to the wrong Bella. The original link was a Green Bay provider.

    I have seen her, cash is fine, and the pics are close enough I wouldn't have been disappointed on arrival.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/796589518004

    HS.

  14. #3017

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfm40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a 30 ish blonde named Megan? Used to host in a motel on Appleton ave in Wauwatosa. Seemed to have fallen off the radar after BP went down. Would love to see her again but lost her contact info.
    Chubby girl. She came down to Illinois for a while. Heard 2 things take it for what it's worth.

    1 bf wanted to limit what she did.

    2 got pregnant.

    Good time if you saw her.

  15. #3016

    Jazz latina love

    I contacted her the other day, pretty quick response and easy set up. Nice area in Greenfield. Like others have said she is a pretty cool girl. Picked her up found a quiet place and got to it. Qv car date for BJ. BBBJ was great, got pretty sloppy, DT, teasing, lots of tongue. CIM and she didn't stop til getting the last drop. Definitely will repeat and looking forward to an in call with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape