Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,386 to 23,400 of 26425
-
10-31-18 10:00 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 168Bella
She also posts more recently on cxg:
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sicil...-true-13400729
She quoted me the same rates as listed in the ad, plus 500/2 hr.
-
10-31-18 09:16 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 733Bianca
She's streetwalking now. Has gone downhill within the last year or so.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 08:20 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 189Yea she wanted me to send half up front. That's not happening. She doesn't take cash. WTF really? The pic she sent was a hot blond not sure if that's her but if it is she's hot as fuck.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 08:17 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 315Wauwatosa vs Appleton Ave
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
I caught this too. Appleton Ave is at it's closest 1/4 mile from Tosa, and that's looking at 62nd and Center. It's a half mile away again at 92nd & Hampton. First thought would be the stretch in between where many NW providers hang out. Or could it be one of the no-tells even further NW of there, like just and of Silver Spring.
Originally Posted by Pfm40
[View Original Post]
Either way, don't remember her by name.
-
10-31-18 06:05 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 774Correct link
HS messed up earlier but did correct it maybe you missed it. She's not a scam.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/796589518004
-
10-31-18 05:23 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 50Sweet scentless gigi
Hey guys still having problems finding this girls number. She had ads on BP under massage went by sweet scentless gigi or gezelle. She was an african american girl that had a condo out in brown deer. She had like a phone with an 808 or something area code. I've looked on google on here and found nothing so if anyone still sees her or knows her digits let me know thanks guys.
-
10-31-18 04:12 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 504Same Here.
I am having the same problem when ever I click the prove your human box the circle thing just keeps going around and around so your not alone. Got some kind of glitch going on.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 02:45 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 195Ariel.
I believe she goes by Ariel. She is legit. I have had a good time with her and no trouble. She had been reviewed here before some negative and some a little iffy. Like I said I have had a positive experience and found her attractive, go see her and you be the judge.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 02:41 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 290She sent me a couple pics.
And she is smoking hot! If service matches she would actually be well worth 2. Hr. Donation was too high for me at the time though so hopefully soon.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 02:11 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 121Stress Reliever
I was able to click the Robot button & get the digits for you: 414-553-XXXX. Sent in a PM.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
I have never seen her nor do I know anything about her.
-
10-30-18 23:30 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 355Violet
Took her to Potowatomi for dinner and bingo Tuesday night. I let her do my Senior Day wheel spin and she hit $155 in free slot play. We parlayed that into $221. Not very often you can have a fun night and come out ahead of the game.
-
10-30-18 21:14 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 326Bella
I contacted her and she wanted $200 or $300 through the cash app or a Walgreens card. Seemed off.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 20:47 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 389??
Is that Kim?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 20:43 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 386City lines
Unless the 2 cities, have rezoned, their communities, at no point does Appleton Ave go thru wauwatosa, just saying.
EAGLE 19.
-
10-30-18 20:27 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 627Stress reliever
Wasn't sure where to post this. I was looking for info on this person. I thought I read a review that had her link in it but I searched and can't find it. Problem is there is so little to go on. No name or anything really. Plus when I click on the button to reveal her number and then click on the square to prove I'm not a robot it just cycles over and over and never reveals her number. Don't know what that problem is. Either way any info on her would be nice. Plus if someone has her number I would appreciate it.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/588697984383











Reply With Quote






