Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,401 to 23,415 of 26430
-
10-30-18 23:30 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 355Violet
Took her to Potowatomi for dinner and bingo Tuesday night. I let her do my Senior Day wheel spin and she hit $155 in free slot play. We parlayed that into $221. Not very often you can have a fun night and come out ahead of the game.
-
10-30-18 21:14 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 326Bella
I contacted her and she wanted $200 or $300 through the cash app or a Walgreens card. Seemed off.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 20:47 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 389??
Is that Kim?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 20:43 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 386City lines
Unless the 2 cities, have rezoned, their communities, at no point does Appleton Ave go thru wauwatosa, just saying.
EAGLE 19.
-
10-30-18 20:27 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 627Stress reliever
Wasn't sure where to post this. I was looking for info on this person. I thought I read a review that had her link in it but I searched and can't find it. Problem is there is so little to go on. No name or anything really. Plus when I click on the button to reveal her number and then click on the square to prove I'm not a robot it just cycles over and over and never reveals her number. Don't know what that problem is. Either way any info on her would be nice. Plus if someone has her number I would appreciate it.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/588697984383
-
10-30-18 20:05 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 213The link is not working. I hate it when that happens.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 18:52 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
Yup. It is a numbers game. Create a bunch of app numbers, scour the internet for various pics, tweek them, change the pic format to throw off tin eye, create profiles in various cities. Ask for prepaid amount and see who is dumb enough to pay it.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 18:51 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 380It's unanimous
I met Bella as a utr a good while back. I have repeated many times. Always dresses very well, very much a pleaser and probably in the top 5 of all time for looks and body. More than worth your time.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 18:18 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 177Megan
Reviewing her CCAP, she looks to be getting her life back together. Currently doing well on a deferred prosecution agreement to make a felony possession charge go away. Hopefully she stays 'retired' , stays in school and is a good parent.
Originally Posted by Pfm40
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 17:00 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 725Bianca
Anyone know what happened to Bianca. Beautiful mixed lady.
Saw her a few yrs ago but heard she came back this yr.
-
10-30-18 16:59 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 725Megan
My bad. My Megan was spelled meaghan. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pfm40
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 15:41 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 58Megan
Don't think we're talking the same Megan. The one I'm thinking of was not chubby, actually had a pretty rocking body. She already had a kid not sure how old but kept her picture on the nightstand.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 14:46 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 1820My apologies
Gentlemen, my apologies. I apoerentiy linked to the wrong Bella. The original link was a Green Bay provider.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
I have seen her, cash is fine, and the pics are close enough I wouldn't have been disappointed on arrival.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/796589518004
HS.
-
10-30-18 14:34 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 725Megan
Chubby girl. She came down to Illinois for a while. Heard 2 things take it for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Pfm40
[View Original Post]
1 bf wanted to limit what she did.
2 got pregnant.
Good time if you saw her.
-
10-30-18 14:04 #3016Regular Member

Posts: 13Jazz latina love
I contacted her the other day, pretty quick response and easy set up. Nice area in Greenfield. Like others have said she is a pretty cool girl. Picked her up found a quiet place and got to it. Qv car date for BJ. BBBJ was great, got pretty sloppy, DT, teasing, lots of tongue. CIM and she didn't stop til getting the last drop. Definitely will repeat and looking forward to an in call with her.












Reply With Quote




