Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    What complications are you talking about?
    Are you asking for a friend? Jk. Complications reported are leakage, incontinence, and in rare cases, anal prolapse. I found this article and the studies are interesting, including placing balloons up guys asses to measure anus pressure. Also, greater risk for STI, because anus blood vessels break easier than vaginal ones.

    https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article...ongterm-damage
    Last edited by JesusLovesMe; 10-22-18 at 20:16. Reason: additional info

  2. #633

    Latika. Please post Information if you have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by LFoolery  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Latika yet? I keep waiting for a review to pop up but I'm surprised non have yet? Pictures look awesome. Just wondering how perky those large breasts are.
    Any information on Latika from MCE? I just did a search on this site and only saw somebody else inquiring. I would love to get some insight if anybody has seen her.

    Thank you!

  3. #632

    Complications

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Kylie, another very high mileage escort, going strong for 3 years and more. Both her pussy and ass has taken a BIG beating, tho she likes it, but I highly doubt her boyfriend does. I can't phantom, how many clients she has seen, she can probably beat Wilt Chamberlain, 20 k. LOL.

    Later on when she gets older, she will regret it as there are complications taking too many dicks up her ass and pussy.
    What complications are you talking about?

  4. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    Dream of giulanna from MA.

    She was great! Highly recommend! BBBJCIM, many positions dfk, lfk, 2 pops.

    She is a nice girl too. I think she is older than 28 tho.

    Anyone know if Giulanna is the old Julia taht worked for sandra before?

    On my way home I think I realized that I banged her already.

    Nice time tho guys, she is great.
    Guilianna = Gigi from about 4 years ago (confirmed by Sandra).

  5. #630

    RE Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    This is a belated Autumn report, but since we're on the topic of her I have my summary from the last time I saw her.

    Did the usual routine. Showered and started with LFK which didn't quite get into DFK (for which I was disappointed), DATY, BBJCIM, CG, then BBJCIM again to finish. Chatted with her and she did mention that she's in school to become a dental hygienist.

    The bad: while I was doing DATY I had an aftertaste / smell of what I could only closely describe as the "sea". At first I found it odd but did not give too much thought about it. Two days after the encounter though and I was sick w / sore throat. Is the DATY experience correlated with the sore throat? Maybe, maybe not.

    Her appearance: as anyone who has seen her, there is no question to how she looks like. I'm going to stand by what I reported earlier. The first physical characteristics that immediately stood out to me was that she has a mole on her upper lip and her pierced nips.

    On the topic of MCE pics: I have found that the ones who have their photos "officially" shot would be the most accurate. This is quite easy to discern in the website which ones have an official "photoshoot" versus the "instagram" pics. So take it as you will; if you want an accurate representation of what to expect, then go for the girls w / the "official" MCE photoshoot.
    Could be that Autumns pussy can't handle soo much washing in between dicks in her. The ph in her is off balance because of her escort work. Being a high mileage escort, working for almost two years, her pussy can only handle soo much.

    Kylie, another very high mileage escort, going strong for 3 years and more. Both her pussy and ass has taken a BIG beating, tho she likes it, but I highly doubt her boyfriend does. I can't phantom, how many clients she has seen, she can probably beat Wilt Chamberlain, 20 k. LOL.

    Later on when she gets older, she will regret it as there are complications taking too many dicks up her ass and pussy.

  6. #629

    Pic was 80% accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakobsm  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a bit more detail on body type? MCE will definitely Photoshop their pics to get rid of tattoos, which I'm fine with, but they've also sent me fake pics of Sabrina, which I was not OK with. It was a shame because she was actually great. Incredible BBJ, beautiful fake tits and seemed really into getting pounded. However, Sabrina is cute and the girl they sent me a photo of was smoking hot. I've only seen one other girl there, Autum and she was also fantastic, but I'm on the fence about going back because I would like to know what I'm getting ahead of time to.
    The pics on the MCE website were about 80% accurate. She was a blonde and about the right height. She is def not 105 lb as listed but prob 120's. That's fine with me. If you were expecting a spinner it would have disappointed you.

  7. #628

    For posterity's sake

    This is a belated Autumn report, but since we're on the topic of her I have my summary from the last time I saw her.

    Did the usual routine. Showered and started with LFK which didn't quite get into DFK (for which I was disappointed), DATY, BBJCIM, CG, then BBJCIM again to finish. Chatted with her and she did mention that she's in school to become a dental hygienist.

    The bad: while I was doing DATY I had an aftertaste / smell of what I could only closely describe as the "sea". At first I found it odd but did not give too much thought about it. Two days after the encounter though and I was sick w / sore throat. Is the DATY experience correlated with the sore throat? Maybe, maybe not.

    Her appearance: as anyone who has seen her, there is no question to how she looks like. I'm going to stand by what I reported earlier. The first physical characteristics that immediately stood out to me was that she has a mole on her upper lip and her pierced nips.

    On the topic of MCE pics: I have found that the ones who have their photos "officially" shot would be the most accurate. This is quite easy to discern in the website which ones have an official "photoshoot" versus the "instagram" pics. So take it as you will; if you want an accurate representation of what to expect, then go for the girls w / the "official" MCE photoshoot.

  8. #627
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #626

    +1

    If she even goes to dentist school.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    She goes to a state school down south so she can be in dentistry.

    So I'm wondering if the owner at MCE isn't able to manage to get sufficient amounts of clients for Autumn or if Autumn doesn't want to see 7+ clients a shift which is required by the owner to be able to have a job on top of spreading their legs to the pimp. Seeing that many clients for over 2 years, takes a toll on a womanly parts.

    Several months ago, I clicked on a profile that was surely fake on SA, and she wanted to trade fake pics for money through those apps. I went for it, I sent the money and the pic I got back was Autumn fat ass posing a selfie. I'm wondering, is being an escort at MCE that hard that she had to resort to selling pics or that dentistry school that expensive? Well I know it's expensive but I'm guessing working at MCE as escort is hard on poor Autumn, as well as knowing that her boss screwed her. Autumn is probably traumatized about that but she needs to have a job that nowhere else pays 200 $ a hour considering she is in her 20's.

    Autumn is also on SA, on top of the fake profile.

    So boys, here is that picture.

  10. #625
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Try to start this shit again and you're gone.

    A2

  11. #624
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    Knock it off

    First I get a bunch of letters from new members white knights "Oh my goodness you have to take that picture of Autumn down, she doesn't want her picture posted." As I always do I tell them to stop hand wringing and leave me alone that chicks don't decide what gets posted on this forum regardless of how tight the vise is they have on your nuts. Then out of nowhere a bunch of noobs are like

    That's not Autumn

    Oh no, most definitely not Autumn

    I know it's not Autumn because she has a mole precisely 3 cm's to the NW of her butthole

    Nope not Autumn

    Fuck some of you guys are exhausting.

    A2

  12. #623
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianaficionad  [View Original Post]
    This review is a mixed bag. It is a combo of holy shit and ultimate heart breaker.

    Danielle is very pretty and a little thicker than the pics show. Barely. She is hot regardless. She is a smoker and I could taste it on her which is a bit of a letdown. She has great personality and like others have already said, an amazing kisser. I think MCE girls tend to be. I showered, used mouth wash and came out in a towel for small chat. She had on a black button up dress and black lacy teddy underneath. I loved it. We talked for a bit about this and that and then we got to the kissing thing. Once we got started I sort of lost myself and we smothered each other. I fingered her, she stroked me and we groping / kissing like teenagers. Remember that first gf experience? It was like that for me.

    She then ripped her dress open. Not an exaggeration. The dress is snap buttoned so it just popped. I rolled on top and started necking her and moved my way down. I pretty much kissed every inch of her body and then went for DATY. It was awesome and again I lost myself. I was so into it and she was too. At first I think she was acting. How many guys did the same thing before me today? Anyways then it got real and I knew it was good when her clit got hard and swollen. FiV right to the G-spot and I have her a 20 min multiorgasm.

    Then she rolled on top of me and kissed me and went on my body even harder than before. Her face was red and she was quivering..
    Can you give a bit more detail on body type? MCE will definitely Photoshop their pics to get rid of tattoos, which I'm fine with, but they've also sent me fake pics of Sabrina, which I was not OK with. It was a shame because she was actually great. Incredible BBJ, beautiful fake tits and seemed really into getting pounded. However, Sabrina is cute and the girl they sent me a photo of was smoking hot. I've only seen one other girl there, Autum and she was also fantastic, but I'm on the fence about going back because I would like to know what I'm getting ahead of time to.

  14. #621
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #620

    Danielle MCE

    This review is a mixed bag. It is a combo of holy shit and ultimate heart breaker.

    Danielle is very pretty and a little thicker than the pics show. Barely. She is hot regardless. She is a smoker and I could taste it on her which is a bit of a letdown. She has great personality and like others have already said, an amazing kisser. I think MCE girls tend to be. I showered, used mouth wash and came out in a towel for small chat. She had on a black button up dress and black lacy teddy underneath. I loved it. We talked for a bit about this and that and then we got to the kissing thing. Once we got started I sort of lost myself and we smothered each other. I fingered her, she stroked me and we groping / kissing like teenagers. Remember that first gf experience? It was like that for me.

    She then ripped her dress open. Not an exaggeration. The dress is snap buttoned so it just popped. I rolled on top and started necking her and moved my way down. I pretty much kissed every inch of her body and then went for DATY. It was awesome and again I lost myself. I was so into it and she was too. At first I think she was acting. How many guys did the same thing before me today? Anyways then it got real and I knew it was good when her clit got hard and swollen. FiV right to the G-spot and I have her a 20 min multiorgasm.

    Then she rolled on top of me and kissed me and went on my body even harder than before. Her face was red and she was quivering. She started grinding her bare pussy on my bare cock and I could feel her cum on my cock.

    Then guess what? The fucking timer went off. I'm dead serious. Then her handler called her and was like hey are you done? Someone else has to use the room for her appointment. She was so flustered. Ultimately I'm not about to get her in trouble and I was gentleman. I got dressed, kissed her and left. Heart broken.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape