Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 10948
-
10-20-18 19:52 #628Senior Member

Posts: 115For posterity's sake
This is a belated Autumn report, but since we're on the topic of her I have my summary from the last time I saw her.
Did the usual routine. Showered and started with LFK which didn't quite get into DFK (for which I was disappointed), DATY, BBJCIM, CG, then BBJCIM again to finish. Chatted with her and she did mention that she's in school to become a dental hygienist.
The bad: while I was doing DATY I had an aftertaste / smell of what I could only closely describe as the "sea". At first I found it odd but did not give too much thought about it. Two days after the encounter though and I was sick w / sore throat. Is the DATY experience correlated with the sore throat? Maybe, maybe not.
Her appearance: as anyone who has seen her, there is no question to how she looks like. I'm going to stand by what I reported earlier. The first physical characteristics that immediately stood out to me was that she has a mole on her upper lip and her pierced nips.
On the topic of MCE pics: I have found that the ones who have their photos "officially" shot would be the most accurate. This is quite easy to discern in the website which ones have an official "photoshoot" versus the "instagram" pics. So take it as you will; if you want an accurate representation of what to expect, then go for the girls w / the "official" MCE photoshoot.
-
10-20-18 17:56 #627Banned Member

Posts: 38[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-20-18 17:39 #626Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
If she even goes to dentist school.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 16:49 #625Banned Member

Posts: 38[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Try to start this shit again and you're gone.
A2
-
10-20-18 16:38 #624Administrator

Posts: 5253Knock it off
First I get a bunch of letters from new members white knights "Oh my goodness you have to take that picture of Autumn down, she doesn't want her picture posted." As I always do I tell them to stop hand wringing and leave me alone that chicks don't decide what gets posted on this forum regardless of how tight the vise is they have on your nuts. Then out of nowhere a bunch of noobs are like
That's not Autumn
Oh no, most definitely not Autumn
I know it's not Autumn because she has a mole precisely 3 cm's to the NW of her butthole
Nope not Autumn
Fuck some of you guys are exhausting.
A2
-
10-20-18 15:58 #623Senior Member

Posts: 115[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-20-18 15:07 #622Regular Member

Posts: 13Can you give a bit more detail on body type? MCE will definitely Photoshop their pics to get rid of tattoos, which I'm fine with, but they've also sent me fake pics of Sabrina, which I was not OK with. It was a shame because she was actually great. Incredible BBJ, beautiful fake tits and seemed really into getting pounded. However, Sabrina is cute and the girl they sent me a photo of was smoking hot. I've only seen one other girl there, Autum and she was also fantastic, but I'm on the fence about going back because I would like to know what I'm getting ahead of time to.
Originally Posted by Asianaficionad
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 09:22 #621Banned Member

Posts: 31[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-20-18 08:16 #620Regular Member

Posts: 10Danielle MCE
This review is a mixed bag. It is a combo of holy shit and ultimate heart breaker.
Danielle is very pretty and a little thicker than the pics show. Barely. She is hot regardless. She is a smoker and I could taste it on her which is a bit of a letdown. She has great personality and like others have already said, an amazing kisser. I think MCE girls tend to be. I showered, used mouth wash and came out in a towel for small chat. She had on a black button up dress and black lacy teddy underneath. I loved it. We talked for a bit about this and that and then we got to the kissing thing. Once we got started I sort of lost myself and we smothered each other. I fingered her, she stroked me and we groping / kissing like teenagers. Remember that first gf experience? It was like that for me.
She then ripped her dress open. Not an exaggeration. The dress is snap buttoned so it just popped. I rolled on top and started necking her and moved my way down. I pretty much kissed every inch of her body and then went for DATY. It was awesome and again I lost myself. I was so into it and she was too. At first I think she was acting. How many guys did the same thing before me today? Anyways then it got real and I knew it was good when her clit got hard and swollen. FiV right to the G-spot and I have her a 20 min multiorgasm.
Then she rolled on top of me and kissed me and went on my body even harder than before. Her face was red and she was quivering. She started grinding her bare pussy on my bare cock and I could feel her cum on my cock.
Then guess what? The fucking timer went off. I'm dead serious. Then her handler called her and was like hey are you done? Someone else has to use the room for her appointment. She was so flustered. Ultimately I'm not about to get her in trouble and I was gentleman. I got dressed, kissed her and left. Heart broken.
-
10-20-18 06:50 #619Senior Member

Posts: 105[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-19-18 21:22 #618Banned Member

Posts: 38RE: Autumn
She goes to a state school down south so she can be in dentistry.
Originally Posted by CubsClub
[View Original Post]
So I'm wondering if the owner at MCE isn't able to manage to get sufficient amounts of clients for Autumn or if Autumn doesn't want to see 7+ clients a shift which is required by the owner to be able to have a job on top of spreading their legs to the pimp. Seeing that many clients for over 2 years, takes a toll on a womanly parts.
Several months ago, I clicked on a profile that was surely fake on SA, and she wanted to trade fake pics for money through those apps. I went for it, I sent the money and the pic I got back was Autumn fat ass posing a selfie. I'm wondering, is being an escort at MCE that hard that she had to resort to selling pics or that dentistry school that expensive? Well I know it's expensive but I'm guessing working at MCE as escort is hard on poor Autumn, as well as knowing that her boss screwed her. Autumn is probably traumatized about that but she needs to have a job that nowhere else pays 200 $ a hour considering she is in her 20's.
Autumn is also on SA, on top of the fake profile.
So boys, here is that picture.
-
10-19-18 10:55 #617Senior Member

Posts: 47Giulanna
Dream of giulanna from MA.
She was great! Highly recommend! BBBJCIM, many positions dfk, lfk, 2 pops.
She is a nice girl too. I think she is older than 28 tho.
Anyone know if Giulanna is the old Julia taht worked for sandra before?
On my way home I think I realized that I banged her already.
Nice time tho guys, she is great.
-
10-19-18 09:38 #616Banned Member

Posts: 31School
I think that she mentioned that she goes to school a lot more than before. But you're very right. I've seen a good bunch of mce girls and they are really nice girls. Autumn is a total sweetheart. I had one bad experience at mce and they eventually didn't have her on the site or on the schedule. I recently saw Carly and Stephanie. Something about how engaged Carly gets really keeps me coming back. She aims to please always. I remember asking her if I can do some extreme face fucking and her response was " yes daddy " ! Since then I keep coming back. I've also seen Stephanie a few times. Stephanie and Sabrina look slightly similar and performance are very similar. I think that a threesome with two of them could be wild. Both of the. Have extremely great oral skills and both can ride like champs. They both are completely submissive and this is a turn on to me.
Originally Posted by CubsClub
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 00:57 #615Senior Member

Posts: 1711I know why through a reliable source, but what difference does it make if you know why? She is still going to have very limited availabilities.
Originally Posted by CubsClub
[View Original Post]
Just book her whenever she is available. She is a total sweetheart.
-
10-18-18 18:06 #614Regular Member

Posts: 5Hello guys,
Long time lurker here.
Does anyone have any experience with the current roster at Wet and Wild, specifically with Lacey? Her pictures look great, but I've found that the agency can be a bit hit or miss.
By the way, I haven't seen her name here too often, but Emma at 2 KG Presents is one of my favorite providers in Chicago. She has a great chest, though she doesn't look like any of the girls at MCE; however, she is so enthusiastic compared to most providers that I love seeing her. Her performance is also great. Based on my experience, she is up there with Chloe. Just my 2 cents.










Reply With Quote





