Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Dude, 555-555-5555 is an implied fake number.
    Highly doubt it is. 555-555. Can be used as not having a phone number.

    On TER it was listed as 555-555. For the providers that don't have one.

  2. #532

    Anyone on here used them?

    Any monger used this agency?

    Can't find anything about them.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...55-172491.html

  3. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.
    She was around for 2 days a few months ago and you managed to get a session in that small window?

    You sir, are living the dream.

  4. #530

    Saw Sarah too and you are correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    I see theres a ne girl sarah today at mce, but her photos look familiar from a girl they had a few months ago. Idk if she went by the same name and she's back for a day or two or what.
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.

  5. #529

    Latika MCE

    Anyone seen Latika yet? I keep waiting for a review to pop up but I'm surprised non have yet? Pictures look awesome. Just wondering how perky those large breasts are.

  6. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by RiondaGreat  [View Original Post]
    Its simply my choice not every person who eats from a restaurant writes a review about it. I feel the same way whether someone reviews or not that is them expressing their choice. I am simply asking for assistance if you or anyone else would like to provide it about how to get back in contact with EEC.

    Thank you.
    It's about reputation. If you can't verify that you partake in the hobby, how can people here trust that the information given to you would not land in LEOs hands!

  7. #527

    Britteny Rocks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Damn she packed on weight? When I saw her about a year ago she was tiny. I only go for petite girls.
    You say she packed on weight since I saw her very recently? On my last visit in late August before she took a vacation from Michelle's I booked Britteny for the third time, not knowing when she'd return. She came to the door looking trim and wearing a slit black skirt, heels and matching black lingerie, my favorite! She was as hot with outstanding tits and very pretty face as I remembered when I saw her almost a month ago. This girl loves to please with excellent tongue action, DT with as much as you can give her. Great DFJ, I almost broke a nut right there when she was pulling out my dick and kissing me at the same time. Her style is very much like Kylie from MCE but way more attractive (much cuter face) and no piercings or tattoos. I can't imagine anyone NOT having a great time with her. Would love a double when she returns, she's been gone for awhile now. She's an ATF!

  8. #526

    Sarah

    I see theres a ne girl sarah today at mce, but her photos look familiar from a girl they had a few months ago. Idk if she went by the same name and she's back for a day or two or what.

  9. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    So I also saw Brittney considering what you guys said and I must say thank you for the bad recommendation guys. I didn't book with MCE t see her and big regrets. She isn't the worse girl I've seen but I've see. Way way way better. She is heavier than the pics and so I'm not OK with that. I did feel as if I was with someone older considering the Zero tightness. She did chat with me during the session and said that most of the girls are from other agencies. I think I rather see agencies that has newer girls to the industry. Obviously not virgins but I think there are way better options. But I'm sure some guys like these kind of girls. I know we all have different taste but I'm into younger looking and somewhat newish girls.
    Damn she packed on weight? When I saw her about a year ago she was tiny. I only go for petite girls.

  10. #524

    OK then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Brittney, and she was worth seeing. Nick is great to deal with, and I made my way to the convenient Gold Coast spot. Brittney opened the door, and she's more latina and a tiny bit heavier and older than the pictures indicate, but I don't mean any of those in a negative way. She's very confident, and we laughed as we chatted, and got to know each other. We started kissing, mostly LFK, and she's very tender and sweet as a kisser. I love giving head, so I made my way down, and she seemed to very much enjoy my ministrations. She eagerly returned the favor, and she's quite good at the BBBJ. We suited me up, and she got on top. She's not as tight as someone younger, but she worked me really hard, and we never made it to another position, with my coming hard with her on top. She was lovely, but I'm going to sample some of the other ladies in Michelle's roster before repeating.
    So I also saw Brittney considering what you guys said and I must say thank you for the bad recommendation guys. I didn't book with MCE t see her and big regrets. She isn't the worse girl I've seen but I've see. Way way way better. She is heavier than the pics and so I'm not OK with that. I did feel as if I was with someone older considering the Zero tightness. She did chat with me during the session and said that most of the girls are from other agencies. I think I rather see agencies that has newer girls to the industry. Obviously not virgins but I think there are way better options. But I'm sure some guys like these kind of girls. I know we all have different taste but I'm into younger looking and somewhat newish girls.

  11. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Michelle's is reputable and has been in business for ages. I've seen both Annabelle and Charlize separately (Annabelle maybe a year ago, Charlize 6 months ago), both look great and both were awesome GFE sessions.

    In general you won't go wrong with Michelle's. I've been seeing girls from there for almost 10 years and with the exception of one mediocre experience a few years ago, the rest have been awesome
    I filled out a request form from Michelle's website and didn't get a response so I ended up calling them. It turns out ProtonMail doesn't work well with the form. Nick screen me over the phone and scheduled me with Annabelle. The website description of Annabelle is accurate. She is beautiful. Short blonde hair, big blue eyes, d-cup tits, soft skin. I told her I wanted to fuck her the moment I saw her. She has a very bubbly personality and it made the date really enjoyable. Our date went way and we got intimate in a hurry. We first play under the cover then DFK, BBBJ, cfs we did every position possible. Her pussy is so fucking tight especially when we doggy. She enjoyed cowgirl a lot and had a huge orgasm. I took over and finished off on mish. We chat between rounds. Second round was just as good. I blew a huge load of cum on her gorgeous tits and she loved it. She has a good attitude towards escorting and really enjoys her craft. I would recommend her.

  12. #522

    Brittney (Michelle's)

    I finally saw Brittney, and she was worth seeing. Nick is great to deal with, and I made my way to the convenient Gold Coast spot. Brittney opened the door, and she's more latina and a tiny bit heavier and older than the pictures indicate, but I don't mean any of those in a negative way. She's very confident, and we laughed as we chatted, and got to know each other. We started kissing, mostly LFK, and she's very tender and sweet as a kisser. I love giving head, so I made my way down, and she seemed to very much enjoy my ministrations. She eagerly returned the favor, and she's quite good at the BBBJ. We suited me up, and she got on top. She's not as tight as someone younger, but she worked me really hard, and we never made it to another position, with my coming hard with her on top. She was lovely, but I'm going to sample some of the other ladies in Michelle's roster before repeating.

  13. #521

    Emilia at MEC

    Newbie here. My first post is a review of Emilia from MEC. She is listed as 5'5 & 110 lbs. This is completely accurate as are her pics. What the stats don't tell you is how engaging and sweet she is. I booked a 1. 5 hour outcall and it was worth having the extra time. Emilia has a British accent and a sexy manner that one can get swept up by. She offered the full range of services that seem standard with MEC. Don't hesitate if you're thinking about her. I had an appt booked with Autumn the next day but had to cancel. Note that theres a standard cancellation fee but it's a fair deal considering the level of service and professionalism from the agency. Next time I hope to see a couple others on the MEC roster.

  14. #520

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by GmMan1221  [View Original Post]
    I saw Carly yesterday from MCE in Chicago. I receive the room number and I knock on the door and she is dress in a little outfit of a babycow. She is a trip. She said, Hi Daddy and I am thinking wow. She is great and funny personality. She starts making out with me for 10 minutes. I show I. D and jump in the shower. She starts sucking my dick using no hands with great eye contact, oh daddy I like sucking your dick. Damn. Then I went down on her and she had a couple o's. She does not fake anything. We did 69 and after 10 minutes she had another o. She put the cover on and I did every position I could think of. She was riding me and I was about to unload and she shallow every drop. She is different then alot of women I seen. She is wild, kinky and very outgoing. Go she her and you will have fun.
    You did not give any indication of her looks or her body??

  15. #519

    EEC Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Why haven't you shared any of your experiences on the board? Instead, you use your one and only post to ask a question. You have to give a little to get.
    Its simply my choice not every person who eats from a restaurant writes a review about it. I feel the same way whether someone reviews or not that is them expressing their choice. I am simply asking for assistance if you or anyone else would like to provide it about how to get back in contact with EEC.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape