Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #641

    ECE Francesca

    Had a dream that I had a great time with Francesca at ECE. Met at a convenient hotel in the River North area. Setup and meetup was nice and easy. Other reviews are spot on; really nice girl with a great body. You can tell she works out. BBBJ, DATY, CFS a bunch of different ways. Super nice and a sexy accent.

    She asked what type of music I wanted and I said "whatever you want. " She was already playing some Bocelli so she left it on. Added a surprisingly nice atmosphere to have some opera going on while we got operatic. Probably not everyone's speed but I thought it was cool.

  2. #640

    More like

    Quote Originally Posted by Miramir  [View Original Post]
    And what about ingesting gallons of cum over 3 years?
    More like barrels of cum that Autumn and Kylie swallows.

    Not much happens, unless there is a cut or sore in thier mouths. The least the hookers can get are stomach aches and diarrhea, but both of those girls are worn out pros and can take anything down their mouths, especially Kylie. LOL.

  3. #639

    Carly at Angelli's / EEC.

    Anyone got any experience with Carly at EEC?

  4. #638

    Latika

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Latika from MCE? I just did a search on this site and only saw somebody else inquiring. I would love to get some insight if anybody has seen her.

    Thank you!
    I saw her about 2 months ago. Indian girl, but born here in the state so speaks perfect English. Indian provider is very rare, especially someone that young. She said she is always fully booked whenever she works. She is a hidden gem, so that is why there are no reviews. Guys don't want to share.

    She fucks like an energizer bunny. When she is on top, she will fuck you silly. And her perky tits are SPECTACULAR on her petite body.

  5. #637

    +2 on Autumn and Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    What complications are you talking about?
    Most positive the girls at MCE aren't well informed about the risks and future complications when it comes to the business. They just see the Benjamins and decide money for them is their only focus for them as they are young naive girls in school.

    Adding to that, the girls don't know that a skin virus is spreading amongst them. What would Autumn and Kylie say to their boyfriends when they get it. LOL.

    Surely, their boyfriends don't cheat on them.

    Kylie keeps doing Greek, she is going to be needing absorbent incontinence pads. LOL.

  6. #636
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Could be that Autumns pussy can't handle soo much washing in between dicks in her. The ph in her is off balance because of her escort work. Being a high mileage escort, working for almost two years, her pussy can only handle soo much.

    Kylie, another very high mileage escort, going strong for 3 years and more. Both her pussy and ass has taken a BIG beating, tho she likes it, but I highly doubt her boyfriend does. I can't phantom, how many clients she has seen, she can probably beat Wilt Chamberlain, 20 k. LOL.

    Later on when she gets older, she will regret it as there are complications taking too many dicks up her ass and pussy.
    And what about ingesting gallons of cum over 3 years?

  7. #635

    +1 on Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLovesMe  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking for a friend? Jk. Complications reported are leakage, incontinence, and in rare cases, anal prolapse. I found this article and the studies are interesting, including placing balloons up guys asses to measure anus pressure. Also, greater risk for STI, because anus blood vessels break easier than vaginal ones.

    https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article...ongterm-damage
    Don't forget.

    Ectopic pregnancies and pelvic inflammatory disease. It would cause infertility issues for these young hookers. It's mostly the STIs that causes issues not the amount of clients. But the amount of clients contributes to getting a sti are high since their sex workers. And let's say the girls get a sti, well taking antibiotics damages the normal flora in their gut.

    On top of that, since Autumn and Kylie both rims, and receives rim jobs, well they are carriers of intentional related issues.

    If you get sick, well know you know that Autumn and Kylie see way too many clients and are considered old hookers being on the job for more than 2 years.

  8. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    What complications are you talking about?
    Are you asking for a friend? Jk. Complications reported are leakage, incontinence, and in rare cases, anal prolapse. I found this article and the studies are interesting, including placing balloons up guys asses to measure anus pressure. Also, greater risk for STI, because anus blood vessels break easier than vaginal ones.

    https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article...ongterm-damage
    Last edited by JesusLovesMe; 10-22-18 at 20:16. Reason: additional info

  9. #633

    Latika. Please post Information if you have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by LFoolery  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Latika yet? I keep waiting for a review to pop up but I'm surprised non have yet? Pictures look awesome. Just wondering how perky those large breasts are.
    Any information on Latika from MCE? I just did a search on this site and only saw somebody else inquiring. I would love to get some insight if anybody has seen her.

    Thank you!

  10. #632

    Complications

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Kylie, another very high mileage escort, going strong for 3 years and more. Both her pussy and ass has taken a BIG beating, tho she likes it, but I highly doubt her boyfriend does. I can't phantom, how many clients she has seen, she can probably beat Wilt Chamberlain, 20 k. LOL.

    Later on when she gets older, she will regret it as there are complications taking too many dicks up her ass and pussy.
    What complications are you talking about?

  11. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    Dream of giulanna from MA.

    She was great! Highly recommend! BBBJCIM, many positions dfk, lfk, 2 pops.

    She is a nice girl too. I think she is older than 28 tho.

    Anyone know if Giulanna is the old Julia taht worked for sandra before?

    On my way home I think I realized that I banged her already.

    Nice time tho guys, she is great.
    Guilianna = Gigi from about 4 years ago (confirmed by Sandra).

  12. #630

    RE Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    This is a belated Autumn report, but since we're on the topic of her I have my summary from the last time I saw her.

    Did the usual routine. Showered and started with LFK which didn't quite get into DFK (for which I was disappointed), DATY, BBJCIM, CG, then BBJCIM again to finish. Chatted with her and she did mention that she's in school to become a dental hygienist.

    The bad: while I was doing DATY I had an aftertaste / smell of what I could only closely describe as the "sea". At first I found it odd but did not give too much thought about it. Two days after the encounter though and I was sick w / sore throat. Is the DATY experience correlated with the sore throat? Maybe, maybe not.

    Her appearance: as anyone who has seen her, there is no question to how she looks like. I'm going to stand by what I reported earlier. The first physical characteristics that immediately stood out to me was that she has a mole on her upper lip and her pierced nips.

    On the topic of MCE pics: I have found that the ones who have their photos "officially" shot would be the most accurate. This is quite easy to discern in the website which ones have an official "photoshoot" versus the "instagram" pics. So take it as you will; if you want an accurate representation of what to expect, then go for the girls w / the "official" MCE photoshoot.
    Could be that Autumns pussy can't handle soo much washing in between dicks in her. The ph in her is off balance because of her escort work. Being a high mileage escort, working for almost two years, her pussy can only handle soo much.

    Kylie, another very high mileage escort, going strong for 3 years and more. Both her pussy and ass has taken a BIG beating, tho she likes it, but I highly doubt her boyfriend does. I can't phantom, how many clients she has seen, she can probably beat Wilt Chamberlain, 20 k. LOL.

    Later on when she gets older, she will regret it as there are complications taking too many dicks up her ass and pussy.

  13. #629

    Pic was 80% accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakobsm  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a bit more detail on body type? MCE will definitely Photoshop their pics to get rid of tattoos, which I'm fine with, but they've also sent me fake pics of Sabrina, which I was not OK with. It was a shame because she was actually great. Incredible BBJ, beautiful fake tits and seemed really into getting pounded. However, Sabrina is cute and the girl they sent me a photo of was smoking hot. I've only seen one other girl there, Autum and she was also fantastic, but I'm on the fence about going back because I would like to know what I'm getting ahead of time to.
    The pics on the MCE website were about 80% accurate. She was a blonde and about the right height. She is def not 105 lb as listed but prob 120's. That's fine with me. If you were expecting a spinner it would have disappointed you.

  14. #628

    For posterity's sake

    This is a belated Autumn report, but since we're on the topic of her I have my summary from the last time I saw her.

    Did the usual routine. Showered and started with LFK which didn't quite get into DFK (for which I was disappointed), DATY, BBJCIM, CG, then BBJCIM again to finish. Chatted with her and she did mention that she's in school to become a dental hygienist.

    The bad: while I was doing DATY I had an aftertaste / smell of what I could only closely describe as the "sea". At first I found it odd but did not give too much thought about it. Two days after the encounter though and I was sick w / sore throat. Is the DATY experience correlated with the sore throat? Maybe, maybe not.

    Her appearance: as anyone who has seen her, there is no question to how she looks like. I'm going to stand by what I reported earlier. The first physical characteristics that immediately stood out to me was that she has a mole on her upper lip and her pierced nips.

    On the topic of MCE pics: I have found that the ones who have their photos "officially" shot would be the most accurate. This is quite easy to discern in the website which ones have an official "photoshoot" versus the "instagram" pics. So take it as you will; if you want an accurate representation of what to expect, then go for the girls w / the "official" MCE photoshoot.

  15. #627
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape