Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 13311
-
10-15-18 15:14 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 230[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-15-18 14:11 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 520Jewels
That is the last # I have on her also. And 5428.
Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 11:34 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 1206Mature Lacey
My dudes. I drove my fat ass up to Sparkle City to visit Lacey finally. I have been meaning to meet her for months, but it is difficult for me to get up there and back due to my schedule and general laziness. But today was the day. Traffic was smooth and I found myself in the motel room she lives in without a hitch. She's a chill gal and her pics are representative. She was wearing a nightie and not made up, but also not a wreck. We chatted and I told her I was there for a BBBJ. When we finally moved to that portion of the program, I sat in a chair while she kneeled before me. She told me I could finish anywhere ON her but not IN her, to which I expressed my disappointment. She replied that she couldn't swallow everybody she meets. And I said I didn't care whether she swallowed or not, let it drool out, I just wanted the experience of a mouth finish. She agreed and went to work. Now I know she is advertised as Mouth of the South (as are about 40 other girls), but honestly it wasn't that stellar. She was enthusiastic, but I kept asking her to slow down from the porn star performance and she didn't. At one point she said that she wasn't trying to rush me, she was just enjoying herself (points there). After about 15 minutes, I decided it was time to launch my Falcon Heavy into her suckosphere. I achieved separation yet I didn't see any jizz drooling down my rocket. When I was completely done, she sat back and said "I swallowed it anyway" then smiled. I helped her to her feet like a gentleman.
It was good. Not great, but I think that is due to my personal preference - and I believe her style will rock some of your worlds. I don't know that I will drive 45-60 minutes for it again, but it was absolutely worth the 40 I spent on it and I recommend her.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/198987048423
-
10-15-18 11:27 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 90Meghan Redhead.
I had a dream with Meghan. She's cool but not my type.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/917814399422
Looks: 7, real redhead, big fake boobs, plump. Photos real are a little dated.
Attitude: 8, friendly, smart, allowed some LFK.
Performance: 7 everything covered, multiple positions, not a clock watcher.
Location: Notel, room slightly messy, no smoke smell.
PM if you need more info.
Getting back into the hobby.
Stay safe,
The noodle.
-
10-15-18 09:38 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 83Jewls
Is she still using the 999 number? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
-
10-15-18 03:40 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 122That was sort of my point with my post. You did the right thing.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 20:16 #1605Regular Member

Posts: 2Definitely a scammer
I couldn't resist trying fish on this one a little today. Her responses were quick and reasonable. Said the Pre PP was just the way she does it. I had her send me the PP link and told her I'd send it soon. About 30 minutes later, she gave me some sob story of cell phone bill etc etc. And needed an extra 47 PP. So yeah, no chance of her being legit. Avoid completely.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 19:28 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 47Now that I think of it, if one were doing a Paypal deposit rip off, what it matter where you are, you could list as many locations as you wanted, it would not matter where you are, anyway food for thought.
Originally Posted by Ebinsc
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 18:59 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 47I could care less at this point, anyone would have to be certain level of stupid to send funds without guarantee of service. The ole "ll take lesser amount" BS was a true sign it was a scam. Also her wild stories were beyond belief, I guess we don't seek them out for their intelligence.
Originally Posted by Ebinsc
[View Original Post]
I ended calling this one, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lacey-es...enville-134710 fake pictures, don't waste your time on this one.
-
10-14-18 13:03 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 122She has moved on
You must have made her mad so she headed up to Winston Salem. Maybe she'll have better luck there. A photo search shows she does lots of traveling. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/petite...dreams/9603116.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 11:00 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 822Lexi is cute, but how about a review
The "I have a video of her" is a great example of a non post, eh?
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 10:32 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 47Heads up, this one wants Paypal deposit before meeting
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/346935662751
This one wanted a PP deposit up front, half before coming to my outcall, then the other half once there. I was born, just not yesterday She told a story of being robbed fo the reason for the PP deposit, and then another bizarre story of guy who tied her up and the commited suicide, (shot himself) in front of her, leaving her trapped in a hotel room for two days before she was rescued, LOL, so no one heard the shot?? Then told me she would lower PP deposit to $. 5, so I guess that meant she would just rip me off less, LOL. When I told her I felt more comfortable with just cash, she started calling me names. Draw your own conclusions, be safe out there.
Any recommendations, for a drug free, reliable, FS, spinner out there. I only do outcalls to my locations.
Thanks.
-
10-14-18 09:12 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone got any intel on this one
Anyone saw this one?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/435563658737
-
10-13-18 12:39 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 130Video of this lexii?
Is this the lexi you have video of?
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/008881541347
Thanks,
Stixx.
-
10-13-18 11:57 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 52Videos
Just ask her what's what I did
.
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





