Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 888 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1596

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    I have personal videos showing her In action

    .
    A review of her services would be a great help. Her donations are reasonable if she is a good provider.

  2. #1595

    Nice!

    Nice tease! How about a PM about those?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    I have personal videos showing her In action

    .

  3. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    I have to run up to Spartanburg in a few days. These boobs kept calling my name. Any input?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/145391501146
    Yep, I have saw her, extremely paranoid, nice boobs, very average skills, did a incall in Duncan house, would not repeat.

  4. #1593

    100 mg generic viagra $7

    I have a found a new connection with a good supply. Google vigora100.

  5. #1592

    Lexii

    I have personal videos showing her In action

    Quote Originally Posted by TripKt123  [View Original Post]
    Here is profile has anyone had a good exp. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/008881541347.
    .

  6. #1591

    Any reviews on lexxi

    Here is profile has anyone had a good exp. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/008881541347.

  7. #1590

    UTR. Pickens / Sunset / Easley

    I've moved to the area recently and would sure appreciate any tips for a UTR where I could pop in for an occasional BJ. Thanks.

  8. #1589

    I saw this one for qv

    Hi All, I been playing but not posting. I saw her on Newcut Rd. Notel between McD and BK. 60 for qv. Pics are real.

    Boobs are fake but very nice. Not skinny, not heavy. I liked the body. She was so paranoid about LEO, she almost bailed. I had to strongly confirm I'm not LE. She looked a bit tired. Not much sleep. She turned of nearly all the lights. The BJ was covered and only given to get me ready. She was accomodating but uninspired. Overall, worth the 60 for a release. If she would loosen up, she would be a regular. I say give it go and report back. It's worth the qv.

    QVlover out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    I have to run up to Spartanburg in a few days. These boobs kept calling my name. Any input?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/145391501146

  9. #1588

    Thank you!

    Now THIS is helpful. Appreciate your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry296  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen this "Candi". Except when I saw her it was Cece. This was over a year or more ago, and that was before she got busted. Was not a horrible meeting, not the best and not the worst. My last visit, a few months ago -- she was totally a * Those are not her pics, she has many fake pics. I have some pics from way back of her, and she post these at times. She is in Seneca -- stay away from anybody near or in Seneca -- never works out. But Candi is a fake and always will be.

  10. #1587

    Montana

    Little visit with Montana. Truley a joy. Makes you feel so comfortable. Will not dissspoint. Greenville area. Pics are her.

  11. #1586

    Have seen Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    Her ads appear regularly for some time. A forum search finds a couple posts, one about how rude she is on the phone. Search her pix and phone number to find old ads too. But has anyone actually seen her and can report on their session with her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/685608421042
    Yes, I have seen this "Candi". Except when I saw her it was Cece. This was over a year or more ago, and that was before she got busted. Was not a horrible meeting, not the best and not the worst. My last visit, a few months ago -- she was totally a * Those are not her pics, she has many fake pics. I have some pics from way back of her, and she post these at times. She is in Seneca -- stay away from anybody near or in Seneca -- never works out. But Candi is a fake and always will be.

  12. #1585

    Candi

    I echo your viewpoint but one never knows. So far no one has seen her in person and that's a no-starter in any case.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    When more then half the ad is a lecture. I will not send photos, limiting texting, call when ready. Serious inquiries only no blocked numbers. No this no that. Do you really think she would be any fun? I do not.

    If the difference between me spending $200.00 plus or not is the provider willingness to provide a photo. And she refuses? I gladly will invest else where.

  13. #1584

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    Her ads appear regularly for some time. A forum search finds a couple posts, one about how rude she is on the phone. Search her pix and phone number to find old ads too. But has anyone actually seen her and can report on their session with her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/685608421042
    When more then half the ad is a lecture. I will not send photos, limiting texting, call when ready. Serious inquiries only no blocked numbers. No this no that. Do you really think she would be any fun? I do not.

    If the difference between me spending $200.00 plus or not is the provider willingness to provide a photo. And she refuses? I gladly will invest else where.

  14. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Denni or Denni Bleu. I saw her for the first time a couple of months ago before she even had ads on STG that I ever noticed at least. I found an old ad for her back from very early in 2018 that I thinks he just forgot was sitting out there somewhere. I cannot recall what site that was at the moment but the number posted there is no longer the correct one. Luckily at the time it was a still working number and we were able to connect at a reasonable rate. She's a cute TINY little girl around 25/26. She is probably 4'9" or 4'10" with great posture. I think she told me she was 89-90 lbs but not sickly skinny at her height / size. She's truly just fun-sized. Long dirty blonde / light brown hair and her body is pretty well toned. She does have a lot of tattoos pretty in various areas if that is a hold up for some of you. She typically operates out of a hotel somewhere off of Pelham Rd in Greenville not from from the interstate. She will occasionally do outcalls although I never have. I've met her at least 3-4 times and its always great. She's a cool girl to talk to once you get past the initial shyness and doesn't ever seem to be just going through the motions or drunk / high or anything like that. She is a light smoker but she doesn't smoke in the room. Everything she does is great in my opinion. She's so small she can climb on top of you and put all of her weight down on your thighs / legs squatting on you as she slides you in and out of her. She does not do CIM or swallow but she is fine with BBBJ. I've never asked about greek but you may could talk her into it if she usually doesn't. Most hh visits are $. 5 but if you are willing to double your offer, she will consider BBFS. If you're into BBFS with CIP then she may be a good one to try if you're up for it.

    She has a new number but the one she recently posted on STG is the right one. In my experience you have to be patient and stay on top of her with the texting. I'm not sure why her reply time is so terrible at times.

    I found 2 older ads of hers that are still up and running:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/294402508277

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/053024498628
    First self posting, and now self-inboxing? PMing me about BBFS offers. Kick this handler / provider off this site please.

  15. #1582

    Candi

    Her ads appear regularly for some time. A forum search finds a couple posts, one about how rude she is on the phone. Search her pix and phone number to find old ads too. But has anyone actually seen her and can report on their session with her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/685608421042

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape