Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 13311
-
10-13-18 08:38 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 687Lexii
A review of her services would be a great help. Her donations are reasonable if she is a good provider.
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 07:55 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 128Nice!
Nice tease! How about a PM about those?
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 19:01 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 47Yep, I have saw her, extremely paranoid, nice boobs, very average skills, did a incall in Duncan house, would not repeat.
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 14:19 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 52100 mg generic viagra $7
I have a found a new connection with a good supply. Google vigora100.
-
10-12-18 14:18 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 52Lexii
I have personal videos showing her In action
.
Originally Posted by TripKt123
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 04:49 #1591Regular Member

Posts: 7Any reviews on lexxi
Here is profile has anyone had a good exp. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/008881541347.
-
10-11-18 08:03 #1590Senior Member

Posts: 57UTR. Pickens / Sunset / Easley
I've moved to the area recently and would sure appreciate any tips for a UTR where I could pop in for an occasional BJ. Thanks.
-
10-09-18 18:58 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 231I saw this one for qv
Hi All, I been playing but not posting. I saw her on Newcut Rd. Notel between McD and BK. 60 for qv. Pics are real.
Boobs are fake but very nice. Not skinny, not heavy. I liked the body. She was so paranoid about LEO, she almost bailed. I had to strongly confirm I'm not LE. She looked a bit tired. Not much sleep. She turned of nearly all the lights. The BJ was covered and only given to get me ready. She was accomodating but uninspired. Overall, worth the 60 for a release. If she would loosen up, she would be a regular. I say give it go and report back. It's worth the qv.
QVlover out.
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 13:31 #1588Senior Member

Posts: 875Thank you!
Now THIS is helpful. Appreciate your post.
Originally Posted by Harry296
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 06:53 #1587Regular Member

Posts: 3Montana
Little visit with Montana. Truley a joy. Makes you feel so comfortable. Will not dissspoint. Greenville area. Pics are her.
-
10-08-18 23:06 #1586Regular Member

Posts: 12Have seen Candi
Yes, I have seen this "Candi". Except when I saw her it was Cece. This was over a year or more ago, and that was before she got busted. Was not a horrible meeting, not the best and not the worst. My last visit, a few months ago -- she was totally a * Those are not her pics, she has many fake pics. I have some pics from way back of her, and she post these at times. She is in Seneca -- stay away from anybody near or in Seneca -- never works out. But Candi is a fake and always will be.
Originally Posted by Shelby500
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 20:14 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 875Candi
I echo your viewpoint but one never knows. So far no one has seen her in person and that's a no-starter in any case.
Originally Posted by RunDmc1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 16:36 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 158Candi
When more then half the ad is a lecture. I will not send photos, limiting texting, call when ready. Serious inquiries only no blocked numbers. No this no that. Do you really think she would be any fun? I do not.
Originally Posted by Shelby500
[View Original Post]
If the difference between me spending $200.00 plus or not is the provider willingness to provide a photo. And she refuses? I gladly will invest else where.
-
10-08-18 16:29 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 56First self posting, and now self-inboxing? PMing me about BBFS offers. Kick this handler / provider off this site please.
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 15:51 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 875Candi
Her ads appear regularly for some time. A forum search finds a couple posts, one about how rude she is on the phone. Search her pix and phone number to find old ads too. But has anyone actually seen her and can report on their session with her?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/685608421042









Reply With Quote





