Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 13311
-
10-08-18 11:34 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 128Nice Boobs in Spartanburg.
I have to run up to Spartanburg in a few days. These boobs kept calling my name. Any input?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/145391501146
-
10-08-18 10:43 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 1206Who knows? I can't see her face and her body pics could be anyone. I will offer that I am super skeptical when an ad has EVERY service listed. Hopefully someone here recognizes her pics.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 10:40 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 1206Oh I agree, A2 - lots of couples in relationships use condoms for FS. My definition of GFE begins with friendliness instead of "where's the donation" and getting on all fours. Then kissing, BBBJ, and FS if wanted (covered or uncovered).
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 09:49 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 108Bunny Bun
Have any of you gentlemen dreamed of this bunny? The phone search didn't turn up anything and I can't seem to locate any reviews, good or bad. The photos look delicious but lack of any verifiable info is making me skeptical. Any information will be much appreciated.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/392230787787
Thanks in advance.
-
10-08-18 08:42 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 32Agreed. Which is why I go ahead and get the discussion part about that out of the way via text so there are no surprises for anyone later.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
I think some providers and hobbyists both remain a little confused on what GFE really means. In some cases I think it is referred to as covered / not like in this situation and then in other cases it sounds like its more of an actual experience-type thing.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
How GFE morphed into uncovered is beyond me, it used to be a STYLE of service characterized by more girlfriendy activities, kissing, romantic, like a girlfriend. Like PSE was a STYLE, harder, less romantic, facials ect.
I totally get how somebody could be GFE and still use a condom.
All that being said there is no regulatory agencies monitoring the use of these terms lol.
A2
-
10-08-18 08:13 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 128I agree
That was the one down side to my visit with her.
Most of my hobby Time has been In Charleston. Paris Love used to come to town a couple times a year to visit family. Damn she is fine and a great sexy time. But the no BBBJ was always a down side.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 07:25 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 1206She definitely used to. She was full on GFE for me the first few times I saw her several years ago. She had an STD scare, I believe then went to covered everything.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 06:12 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 822No BBBJ. I guess it ends there.
Still amazed that a woman can make it in this business without giving BBBJ's.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 05:44 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 1206How would I know that?
Your post had most of the hallmarks of being a self-post. Plus she has started an advertising blitzkrieg lately so it wasn't a far reach.
I used to love Dakota before she stopped BBBJ and got the boob job. Also I don't like pierced nips. But always was solid and a great rump.
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 14:50 #1572Regular Member

Posts: 3Feedback
Has anyone met this individual? Feedback?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/490207573097
Thanks!
-
10-07-18 14:39 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 247Higher prices?
2 is the normal max for years. A tip or any extra I think is fine as long as the service is above average. My personal opinion is like with the AMP's in the area, they will try to raise the price but still give mediocre to poor service. So then we are all paying a higher price for all providers good or bad unless we do like in the AMP thread. We all stay firm with the max amount and if great service you leave your preferred tip. It's not like a restaurant, we can't get any refunds for a steak that smells like fish. The times I did complain it always ended with drama or the famous line "next time will be better baby".
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]
Maybe it's like OldTiger said. She is fetish friendly and with that comes the higher price.
-
10-07-18 09:43 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 650I've always thought of her more as a special needs provider for guys into the kinky side of things, and I suppose there's a market for that (and maybe it's even worth it for some guys). But there are UTR providers half her age with half her asking prices so I don't see the point myself personally.
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 08:36 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 128Why?
Don't be that guy. This is a new screen name, I've been around for years. I'm waiting on A2 to merge my old name over.
I figure 2-3 for an hour with a girl that's not a crackhead to be normal. And Dakota's tits are worth the price of admission alone. Now sure, I like picking up Mandy for a quick head game and only dropping. 8.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 07:14 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 1206Howdy!
O hey Dakota!
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 23:15 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 247With some really good GFE around like Jewlz, Mila and a few others I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. Every so often you chance upon a double date for those rates. Nothing against you at all. If I could have spared it I would have definitely tried it already, that picture of her cheerleading in pigtails though. Very hot!
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





