Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 781 of 888 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 831 881 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1612

    Sweet Kasey

    Long time lurker here, finally decided it was time to throw my two cents in here. Recently met with Sweet Kasey who has been reviewed here numerous times. She can be a little hard to get ahold of but once you connect you will be glad that you made the call. Met her at her apartment in a very nice area had some small chit chat and then the fun began. Amazing BBBJ with cg mish and doggy. Agreed upon an HH but ended up being a 45 min visit. I highly recommend her. $. 80 for HH $$. 40 for the full hour. She is an EROS girl but for safety and value worth every dime!

  2. #1611
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #1610

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan  [View Original Post]
    Is she still using the 999 number? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    That is the last # I have on her also. And 5428.

  4. #1609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Mature Lacey

    My dudes. I drove my fat ass up to Sparkle City to visit Lacey finally. I have been meaning to meet her for months, but it is difficult for me to get up there and back due to my schedule and general laziness. But today was the day. Traffic was smooth and I found myself in the motel room she lives in without a hitch. She's a chill gal and her pics are representative. She was wearing a nightie and not made up, but also not a wreck. We chatted and I told her I was there for a BBBJ. When we finally moved to that portion of the program, I sat in a chair while she kneeled before me. She told me I could finish anywhere ON her but not IN her, to which I expressed my disappointment. She replied that she couldn't swallow everybody she meets. And I said I didn't care whether she swallowed or not, let it drool out, I just wanted the experience of a mouth finish. She agreed and went to work. Now I know she is advertised as Mouth of the South (as are about 40 other girls), but honestly it wasn't that stellar. She was enthusiastic, but I kept asking her to slow down from the porn star performance and she didn't. At one point she said that she wasn't trying to rush me, she was just enjoying herself (points there). After about 15 minutes, I decided it was time to launch my Falcon Heavy into her suckosphere. I achieved separation yet I didn't see any jizz drooling down my rocket. When I was completely done, she sat back and said "I swallowed it anyway" then smiled. I helped her to her feet like a gentleman.

    It was good. Not great, but I think that is due to my personal preference - and I believe her style will rock some of your worlds. I don't know that I will drive 45-60 minutes for it again, but it was absolutely worth the 40 I spent on it and I recommend her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/198987048423
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 115f1f09cfbaa9ae04cfd77c1e491900_f.jpg‎   496f65a75a33f109b5693eda3b55b2b4_f.jpg‎   0efbf8c09c70765252c3c9a0a4f2449e_f.jpg‎  

  5. #1608

    Meghan Redhead.

    I had a dream with Meghan. She's cool but not my type.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/917814399422

    Looks: 7, real redhead, big fake boobs, plump. Photos real are a little dated.

    Attitude: 8, friendly, smart, allowed some LFK.

    Performance: 7 everything covered, multiple positions, not a clock watcher.

    Location: Notel, room slightly messy, no smoke smell.

    PM if you need more info.

    Getting back into the hobby.

    Stay safe,

    The noodle.

  6. #1607

    Jewls

    Is she still using the 999 number? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

  7. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Now that I think of it, if one were doing a Paypal deposit rip off, what it matter where you are, you could list as many locations as you wanted, it would not matter where you are, anyway food for thought.
    That was sort of my point with my post. You did the right thing.

  8. #1605

    Definitely a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/346935662751

    This one wanted a PP deposit up front, half before coming to my outcall, then the other half once there. I was born, just not yesterday She told a story of being robbed fo the reason for the PP deposit, and then another bizarre story of guy who tied her up and the commited suicide, (shot himself) in front of her, leaving her trapped in a hotel room for two days before she was rescued, LOL, so no one heard the shot?? Then told me she would lower PP deposit to $. 5, so I guess that meant she would just rip me off less, LOL. When I told her I felt more comfortable with just cash, she started calling me names. Draw your own conclusions, be safe out there.

    Any recommendations, for a drug free, reliable, FS, spinner out there. I only do outcalls to my locations.

    Thanks.
    I couldn't resist trying fish on this one a little today. Her responses were quick and reasonable. Said the Pre PP was just the way she does it. I had her send me the PP link and told her I'd send it soon. About 30 minutes later, she gave me some sob story of cell phone bill etc etc. And needed an extra 47 PP. So yeah, no chance of her being legit. Avoid completely.

  9. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebinsc  [View Original Post]
    You must have made her mad so she headed up to Winston Salem. Maybe she'll have better luck there. A photo search shows she does lots of traveling. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/petite...dreams/9603116.
    Now that I think of it, if one were doing a Paypal deposit rip off, what it matter where you are, you could list as many locations as you wanted, it would not matter where you are, anyway food for thought.

  10. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebinsc  [View Original Post]
    You must have made her mad so she headed up to Winston Salem. Maybe she'll have better luck there. A photo search shows she does lots of traveling. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/petite...dreams/9603116.
    I could care less at this point, anyone would have to be certain level of stupid to send funds without guarantee of service. The ole "ll take lesser amount" BS was a true sign it was a scam. Also her wild stories were beyond belief, I guess we don't seek them out for their intelligence.

    I ended calling this one, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lacey-es...enville-134710 fake pictures, don't waste your time on this one.

  11. #1602

    She has moved on

    You must have made her mad so she headed up to Winston Salem. Maybe she'll have better luck there. A photo search shows she does lots of traveling. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/petite...dreams/9603116.

  12. #1601

    Lexi is cute, but how about a review

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Is this the lexi you have video of?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/008881541347

    Thanks,

    Stixx.
    The "I have a video of her" is a great example of a non post, eh?

  13. #1600

    Heads up, this one wants Paypal deposit before meeting

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/346935662751

    This one wanted a PP deposit up front, half before coming to my outcall, then the other half once there. I was born, just not yesterday She told a story of being robbed fo the reason for the PP deposit, and then another bizarre story of guy who tied her up and the commited suicide, (shot himself) in front of her, leaving her trapped in a hotel room for two days before she was rescued, LOL, so no one heard the shot?? Then told me she would lower PP deposit to $. 5, so I guess that meant she would just rip me off less, LOL. When I told her I felt more comfortable with just cash, she started calling me names. Draw your own conclusions, be safe out there.

    Any recommendations, for a drug free, reliable, FS, spinner out there. I only do outcalls to my locations.

    Thanks.

  14. #1599

    Anyone got any intel on this one


  15. #1598

    Video of this lexii?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    Just ask her what's what I did

    .
    Is this the lexi you have video of?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/008881541347

    Thanks,

    Stixx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape