Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4967
-
08-25-18 12:08 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 711What I'm saying is let sleeping dogs lie. Don't dig up something from 3 years ago to prove a current point. Irrelevant. I like not having my name tossed about because someone doesn't like how I'm treated. Leave me out of your current situation. Stand up for yourself, by yourself, please.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 11:30 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 2364Jackie at Happiness
So I wrote a report endorsing Jackie's campaign at Happiness. I wrote some nice things about her that does not make me a shill. Don't trip out. Who cares if I agreed or did NOT agree with others that she was ugly GILF or not. The main thing is go check it out Jackie at Happiness for yourself. Then write an honest opinion based on your experiences. The focus of this forum should be reporting on women.
Originally Posted by Honolulu968
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 10:51 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 2364The original is somewhere on PP 130 to 145
Don't worry you weren't dragged into this. That quote you wrote was already in this Lolo Thread. Click on the original report to view it. This is the original.
Originally Posted by Nutmaker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 05:34 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 711Don't drag me into this message, please. Just mentioning my name will have me as one of your aliases.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 01:58 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 2364More than one person can use these words.
Guaranz is a common term used amongst locals, I have many friends that use. So is awesome sauce. So is DDFK or DDDFK etc. PRS, or probally or prolly all these words are used by many. Just because two people used the same words like DDFK or awesome sauce or guaranz ball barenz or killer does not make them same person. More than one person can use and have used these words.
Sir Nutmaker said it best. I stand by my reviews I write about the girls and if other mongers dont like it then put me on your ignore list.
Originally Posted by Nutmaker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 00:10 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 292Overwhelming evidence
Oh shit that's hilarious! Ula lives! You such a lau lau! LOL. He tries to disguise his aliases by using different writing styles but it's so obvious it is the same jerk.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
Do a search for "guaranz" and see who the ONLY TWO posters who use "guaranz ballbarranz" since 2015 are:
Originally Posted by TomAssCan9
[View Original Post]
Another coincidence, doc? Time to plead guilty and cop a plea like Michael Cohen? Mo betta I tink. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 19:04 #3416Troll

Posts: 100It's as if RobSchneider from 50 First Dates was in the chat room being channeled hahahaha.
Originally Posted by TomAssCan9
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 15:42 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 450Not since Dr magik hit the planet!
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 13:28 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 1039Are you saying that there's a Messiah born every minute?
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 07:43 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 292Gullible much?
I'm taking your response to mean that you believe all their posts since no one but them knows for sure. I guess the old saying is true. You know, the one about theres one born every minute. LOL.
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 07:30 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 292Thanks for the laugh!
Hahahahaha. I'm not that ignorant.
Originally Posted by TomAssCan9
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 00:05 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 270Brah I honored that you tink that but I not the doc.
-
08-23-18 23:29 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 172Huh? What'd he say?
Originally Posted by DeMeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 19:40 #3409Banned Member

Posts: 62Yes true.
One senior reliable monger wrote good review on Jackie then dr majic got sarcastic leaving "Jackie's look on calibrating looks thrad" intentionally.
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
In my knowing that monger that praised Jackie preferred girl with service for long and several times he emphasized he preferred thick (not mean fat. It means taller, bigger boned or more muscle-built women too) women for sex. So we can think Jackie can be into his prefer category by looks. And even he didn't say jackie is beauty queen. He just wrote he had good times with Jackie.
More guys left positive reviews about her. If long time senior members, we could know those guys really like less-young more-skilled pros. Then jackie can be perfect to them.
Then again sarcasm started.
He believes he has right to leave negative reviews but doesn't feel good when others had totally different opinions?
I know happy reads this site and when she welcomed jackie, there must be reliable reason. And when jackie was number one proat nirvana exceeding prettier, much younger or more-special menued coworkers, there must be reasons.
-
08-22-18 16:39 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 69Yeah, guys without a real life get sucked into hooker drama. How weak is that?
Same guys that are paying a middle aged $20 meth ***** $50 or more for a covered BJ!
Then they tip! LOL, monger card revoked, son.
Some guys have blue balls and some guys here sadly don't have any at all.











Reply With Quote





