Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 332 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    So I wrote a report endorsing Jackie's campaign at Happiness. I wrote some nice things about her that does not make me a shill. Don't trip out. Who cares if I agreed or did NOT agree with others that she was ugly GILF or not. The main thing is go check it out Jackie at Happiness for yourself. Then write an honest opinion based on your experiences. The focus of this forum should be reporting on women.
    What I'm saying is let sleeping dogs lie. Don't dig up something from 3 years ago to prove a current point. Irrelevant. I like not having my name tossed about because someone doesn't like how I'm treated. Leave me out of your current situation. Stand up for yourself, by yourself, please.

  2. #3421

    Jackie at Happiness

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu968  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Mondo Badfoot, Nutmaker, USukebe2 writes reports for Happy and in return they get free fucks. Yes, life is good as a shill.
    So I wrote a report endorsing Jackie's campaign at Happiness. I wrote some nice things about her that does not make me a shill. Don't trip out. Who cares if I agreed or did NOT agree with others that she was ugly GILF or not. The main thing is go check it out Jackie at Happiness for yourself. Then write an honest opinion based on your experiences. The focus of this forum should be reporting on women.

  3. #3420

    The original is somewhere on PP 130 to 145

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    Don't drag me into this message, please. Just mentioning my name will have me as one of your aliases.
    Don't worry you weren't dragged into this. That quote you wrote was already in this Lolo Thread. Click on the original report to view it. This is the original.

  4. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Guaranz is a common term used amongst locals, I have many friends that use. So is awesome sauce. So is DDFK or DDDFK etc. PRS, or probally or prolly all these words are used by many. Just because two people used the same words like DDFK or awesome sauce or guaranz ball barenz or killer does not make them same person. More than one person can use and have used these words.
    Sir Nutmaker said it best. I stand by my reviews I write about the girls and if other mongers dont like it then put me on your ignore list.
    Don't drag me into this message, please. Just mentioning my name will have me as one of your aliases.

  5. #3418

    More than one person can use these words.

    Guaranz is a common term used amongst locals, I have many friends that use. So is awesome sauce. So is DDFK or DDDFK etc. PRS, or probally or prolly all these words are used by many. Just because two people used the same words like DDFK or awesome sauce or guaranz ball barenz or killer does not make them same person. More than one person can use and have used these words.
    Sir Nutmaker said it best. I stand by my reviews I write about the girls and if other mongers dont like it then put me on your ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    I stand by the reviews that I write, both in the Happiness thread, and for every other girl that I've seen at other AMPs as well. My experiences at Happiness have been great from day one.

  6. #3417

    Overwhelming evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    It's as if RobSchneider from 50 First Dates was in the chat room being channeled hahahaha.
    Oh shit that's hilarious! Ula lives! You such a lau lau! LOL. He tries to disguise his aliases by using different writing styles but it's so obvious it is the same jerk.

    Do a search for "guaranz" and see who the ONLY TWO posters who use "guaranz ballbarranz" since 2015 are:

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAssCan9  [View Original Post]
    I went poke squid lupita. And she such one babe! She got her skills. Guaranz ball barrenz repeat. Went Inside her. She got duh juice. Cheee-hoooooo! She one winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Spyda, it is interesting that he always gets the higher end of YMMV from Camm. If it's true. Guaranz Ball Ba-a-ranz I'd be thurr kwik! And if she is giving BBFS to other guys, the other guys are playing it smart by not sharing da four eleven.
    Another coincidence, doc? Time to plead guilty and cop a plea like Michael Cohen? Mo betta I tink. LOL.

  7. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAssCan9  [View Original Post]
    Brah I honored that you tink that but I not the doc.
    It's as if RobSchneider from 50 First Dates was in the chat room being channeled hahahaha.

  8. #3415
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that there's a Messiah born every minute?
    Not since Dr magik hit the planet!

  9. #3414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking your response to mean that you believe all their posts since no one but them knows for sure. I guess the old saying is true. You know, the one about theres one born every minute. LOL.
    Are you saying that there's a Messiah born every minute?

  10. #3413

    Gullible much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    The writers of The Bible weren't there when Jesus C. walked the Earth. Movies about historical people and events weren't written by people in the room for their private conversations.
    I'm taking your response to mean that you believe all their posts since no one but them knows for sure. I guess the old saying is true. You know, the one about theres one born every minute. LOL.

  11. #3412

    Thanks for the laugh!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAssCan9  [View Original Post]
    Brah I honored that you tink that but I not the doc.
    Hahahahaha. I'm not that ignorant.

  12. #3411
    Brah I honored that you tink that but I not the doc.

  13. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMeter  [View Original Post]
    History always tell nothing can win stupid dream for pussy.

    You can't suck his dick but she may do he thinks. Then she is a winner to him.

    It is like cartel.

    The best strategy is very strong cooperstion without betray.

    But if I betray, I may get jack pot for right now while other loyal guys lose.

    It is guys here.

    Lwho let girls know this site and who wrote bad thing about her while he is trying to help her. Especially in hawaii all pussies know all monger dicks and all AMP girls know each other.

    Dream for pussy is stronger than damn monger brotherhood.
    Huh? What'd he say?

  14. #3409

    Yes true.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    Here's what he said early on in his campaign to destroy Jackie's livelihood-.

    Again I'm being nice because I want Jackie to thrive in her new environment so I'm Sugar Coating this and giving helpful tips to increase her confidence. I will write about some of the other factors and variables in my report later dot dot dot.

    He then proceeded to post a negative response every time a monger said something good about her! His "search for truth" is a joke and his attacks say a lot more about him than Jackie! She is a sweet good-hearted person!
    One senior reliable monger wrote good review on Jackie then dr majic got sarcastic leaving "Jackie's look on calibrating looks thrad" intentionally.

    In my knowing that monger that praised Jackie preferred girl with service for long and several times he emphasized he preferred thick (not mean fat. It means taller, bigger boned or more muscle-built women too) women for sex. So we can think Jackie can be into his prefer category by looks. And even he didn't say jackie is beauty queen. He just wrote he had good times with Jackie.

    More guys left positive reviews about her. If long time senior members, we could know those guys really like less-young more-skilled pros. Then jackie can be perfect to them.

    Then again sarcasm started.

    He believes he has right to leave negative reviews but doesn't feel good when others had totally different opinions?

    I know happy reads this site and when she welcomed jackie, there must be reliable reason. And when jackie was number one proat nirvana exceeding prettier, much younger or more-special menued coworkers, there must be reasons.

  15. #3408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 69
    Yeah, guys without a real life get sucked into hooker drama. How weak is that?

    Same guys that are paying a middle aged $20 meth ***** $50 or more for a covered BJ!

    Then they tip! LOL, monger card revoked, son.

    Some guys have blue balls and some guys here sadly don't have any at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape