Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4967
-
08-22-18 15:46 #3407

Posts: 487Admin
History always tell nothing can win stupid dream for pussy.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
You can't suck his dick but she may do he thinks. Then she is a winner to him.
It is like cartel.
The best strategy is very strong cooperstion without betray.
But if I betray, I may get jack pot for right now while other loyal guys lose.
It is guys here.
Lwho let girls know this site and who wrote bad thing about her while he is trying to help her. Especially in hawaii all pussies know all monger dicks and all AMP girls know each other.
Dream for pussy is stronger than damn monger brotherhood.
-
08-22-18 15:35 #3406Administrator

Posts: 5264Enough with the drama
Fuck, why must we have this drama? So what. Does she still need money? Did she get an engineering degree overnight and now has a real job knocking down 100 K a year? No. Probably nobody showed it to her, I'm sure she knew about it all along. Hookers hate this forum because it informes you guys, they want you ignorant, scared and with great big blue balls so that they can control you.
Originally Posted by Glogauer
[View Original Post]
Enough with this drama just tell her you don't care and go fuck the next one.
A2.
-
08-22-18 14:48 #3405Banned Member

Posts: 62Is this crossing the line?
Girls for adult biz can't be so honest.
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
Some has serious issue. Some need to hide themselves out of government sight.
Sadly her fans can ruin her.
I remember one guy who really like one mama openly shouted that mama was so smart to send her foreign girl (no green card or working visa) to her country before her visa expire though she was damn popular cash bringing one.
Nobody know guy or girl who hate her or support trump's immigration policy read that.
-
08-22-18 12:28 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 1360My two cents
I think there's not much you can do about it at this point. You got super high mileage with the BBFS and CIP from her. The bar girls aren't like the AMP girls and like to keep a low profile on the pay for play action. They know about this forum or like you say someone showed her. She probably has guys showing up there looking for the same service you got now or her coworkers show it to her. Despite what people say the bar girls aren't banging that many guys daily so their memory of who they did what with is excellent. I think you probably burned a bridge on a really good thing with her unfortunately. Good luck to you!
Originally Posted by Glogauer
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 11:32 #3403Banned Member

Posts: 62So AMP ladies!!
You girls, shout out hi mr magic dick to him if you girls find him at walmart. Wait he may not go to cheap walmart so go to wholefoods. Don't forget to praise how handsome and how strong in bed he is.
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
It is a good idea to visit his job to praise him too.
If I were, I would not be obsessed with AMP time that much when I give too much info about myself to AMP business people. There to here, too girls to least sold girls, some praise himself as successful prfessional men where he work what his successful career is.
Smart salesmen sell insurance to his AMP girls dumb ones spread mr who at where are prostituion addicts.
No need to shout out where people can find he is successful professional in game room and brothel.
-
08-22-18 08:23 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 133Providers who lurk and / or LVBs who rat
This seems to be the appropriate forum to vent.
Just got contacted by a provider who was not happy with my (very recent) post. This should get interesting, and hopefully one of you senior members who regularly participate and contribute might have some ideas on how to deal with this, because she would like the post removed. Kinda hard now, because there have been a couple of replies / reposts already.
But the bigger issue is how to overcome the disincentive to share in what I truly believe is a valuable resource. I honestly am kinda surprised that the provider was upset, because I thought it was favorable report from a professional perspective. But then again, with the bar girls it's a little different from the AMPs because of the mind games. I suspect it is a LVB rat situation, because I would think a lurking provider who has been in the business for more than 10,000 hours would be more saavy in her response / approach. But then again, could be more charades.
-
08-22-18 01:59 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 1039The writers of The Bible weren't there when Jesus C. walked the Earth. Movies about historical people and events weren't written by people in the room for their private conversations.
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 01:32 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 450Here's what he said early on in his campaign to destroy Jackie's livelihood-.
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
Again I'm being nice because I want Jackie to thrive in her new environment so I'm Sugar Coating this and giving helpful tips to increase her confidence. I will write about some of the other factors and variables in my report later dot dot dot.
He then proceeded to post a negative response every time a monger said something good about her! His "search for truth" is a joke and his attacks say a lot more about him than Jackie! She is a sweet good-hearted person!
-
08-21-18 19:57 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 292He is full of shit
Here are some interesting facts. Between July 4 and August 4, 17 NEGATIVE reviews were posted about Jackie in the Granny MILF and Happiness threads. Thirteen (13)! By drmajik, 3 by profgun69, and one by tomasscan9. And he claims that they were unbiased and their purpose was to give members information so they can make decisions on who to see. It is obvious that this is untrue and that he is purposely trying to influence others to avoid seeing her, in effect ruining her business. As far as why he is doing this, I seriously doubt that its because she didn't say hi to him outside the AMP as he claimed. You figure it out if you want to believe him.
Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 19:42 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 47The three stooges thread
Oh boy do we have winners today LOL.
Originally Posted by Turboman808
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 19:31 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 947I have to agree with brother HD concerning makana9 and his writing. I mostly gave up attempting to read any of his posts because of this very issue. Hurts my head too! It's not that makana9 is lazy. Instead I suspect what's happening is makana9 often writes in a style of almost abbreviated and perhaps coded short-hand local pigeon, which unfortunately is virtually opaque to those of us less skilled in the subtleties and nuances of Hawaiian pigeon lingo. For this reason I'd like to see Makana9 make a shift in his writing habits, taking into account the fact his readership is potentially of a broader base than simply encompassing the gentlemen here who are entirely fluent in local-speak. But this criticism aside, it's my estimation the sumptuous anecdotes makana9 shares on this board are so stunningly brimming with entirely congruent, idiosyncratic details, there is quite simply NO WAY he is just pulling these consistently intriguing narratives out of his ass or thin air. His stuff is absolutely too loaded with nitty-gritty real-world experience to be falsification. IMO and FWIW.
Originally Posted by HuggyDuggy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 16:24 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 115DrMajik, Makana9 and Hinode. I have them on my "ignore list," for different reasons. Keeps this forum a little more enjoyable for me, personally.
Originally Posted by Wn5912
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 13:13 #3395

Posts: 487Lesson in life
Almost 90% of guys' experience for war and sex is bullshit.
Enemies were not afraid of him that much. Women didn't feel so good that much.
It is just old veteran's dream and average joe's sex and the city male version.
But if he feel happy believing he was a hero, good for him. That's it.
-
08-21-18 06:38 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 5120Yup, Makana9 has been on the forum for many years, while numerous others have come and gone. He's consistently been friendly, good-natured, easygoing and entertaining, showing aloha to other members and not flaming anyone.
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
Plus, he has extensive knowledge of the history of downtown street mongering, and wrote one of my all-time favorite quotes: "I love the hunt, the adventure, finding that diamond in the rough. And many a time, while digging for that diamond, you get mud and dung beetles".
-
08-21-18 05:11 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 69
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
Itchy. Your member "status" speaks volumes about you.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





