Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 332 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus77  [View Original Post]
    I heard nothing but glowing reports on Shiny when she was Happiness, but when she left I started reading negative reports. I guess where a girl works does make a difference. On a side note, Summer is on the move again. Guess she didn't like working at Rejuve.
    I gave Shiny a glowing review and I stand by every word. Which mongers wrote a bad review? Are any of them regulars at Happiness? I don't think so. Shiny is at Roses and I would see her there as well. I never saw Nana at Happiness although I almost did a few times. I was even less likely to see her at Rejuve since they don't have a table shower.

  2. #1306

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuule  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I don't like about Happiness is the glam pics. The way these pictures are done, you can get the wrong impression about what a girl really looks like. Other than that, Happiness is nearly perfect in its execution as an AMP. I can't even think of another one that is better. Rejuve has better looking girls on average, but the gap is closing. Plus, table shower is standard and you can get to know the girls before you see them which is rare in an AMP. Part of the benefit of eating lunch at Happiness is you get to see the girls for your next session. This is probably the main reason why I go there more than anywhere else.

    As far as nutmaker and mondo, they know Happy reads this message board and they don't want to damage their reputation with her so they are overly positive. I think you got that right.
    All you guys eating lunch there your screen names aren't hard to figure out for them. That and the level of detail you post gives it away. Over time you form an opinion on how people report and if they view things similarly to you. Some guys say a girl is junk if her BJ is covered even if she is gorgeous and fucks the shit out of you. Differences of opinion.

    I do see the trend of a rapid succession of negative posts when someone leaves which is suspect. Those who have had the pleasure of spending time with Shiny know how good of service she provides and cares about ensuring you have a good time. A friend just saw her at Roses on my recommendation and her service was consistent with what I received and many others reported for a long time. All the sudden hating is curious.

    I have to give props to RicoSuave808 as he posts if it was bad even though they know who he is and get mad at him. I think Yoyo banned him several times and Ivy also because he posted a negative review haha. They always let him back in eventually LOL.

  3. #1305

    Negative Shiny Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji218  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100% and I will bet a whole bunch of other guys are thinking the same thing and it's always AFTER the girl leaves happiness the bad reports start to come out. All I did was ask a member why he waited until the provider was gone to share his experience smh. Haha and Now all of the sudden Nana / Summer pics are misleading and a little too old for them. It's the same girl and pictures that's been working at happiness for months!
    I heard nothing but glowing reports on Shiny when she was Happiness, but when she left I started reading negative reports. I guess where a girl works does make a difference. On a side note, Summer is on the move again. Guess she didn't like working at Rejuve.

  4. #1304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Idusixtyning  [View Original Post]
    English is a second language for the AMP owners and managers. In the AMP circle there are guys that will post for favors or hire. So the savvy AMP owners will ask or hire American guys to compose positive posts and also monitor for any negative posts that would influence business. The owners can also be extorted to an extent to have this service. Whether these reviews are either part true or embellished, the fact is that it is advertising for the AMP. I wish they would straight out say that they are compensated (or friends of the owner) but that is a true and honest review (just like on Amazon reviews). These guys invest a lot of time doing this and try to build up the number of posts so that mongerers will put more trust in them. In addition, they'll have multiple handles and sometimes play one off the other in forum exchanges.
    That's a serious accusation. Since we can discuss these things on this thread, who do you believe is a paid shill?

    I believe I have a great relationship with Happy. I also had similar great relationships with Yoyo and Ivy, but neither of them paid me to write reviews. They treated me well, Yoyo and Happy fed me, and I was never once asked to embellish a review by any of them. I have written bad reviews on their girls and none of them ever challenged me on it or treated me differently because of it. I think more than anything they appreciated all the business I gave them. All of them knew I write reviews.

  5. #1303

    Dumb

    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    So you'd rather have BS reports that Nutmaker and Mondo write up to support Happiness? That's shitty. Each BS report costs a monger $200. Whereas zero reports costs a monger absolutely nothing. MUCH better to be told nothing than to be told a bunch of lies and halftruths.
    You don't even monger Linton Clitoris so what do you care?

  6. #1302
    English is a second language for the AMP owners and managers. In the AMP circle there are guys that will post for favors or hire. So the savvy AMP owners will ask or hire American guys to compose positive posts and also monitor for any negative posts that would influence business. The owners can also be extorted to an extent to have this service. Whether these reviews are either part true or just embellished, the fact is that it is advertising for the AMP. I wish they would straight out say that they are compensated (or friends of the owner) and that it is a true and honest review (just like on Amazon reviews). There are guys that invest a lot of time doing this and try to build up the number of posts and content of posts so that mongerers will put more trust in them. In addition, they'll have multiple handles and sometimes play one off the other in forum exchanges.

  7. #1301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Royal Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    In reply to the beliefs that I am a shill, I will say this. First, all the mamas read this forum. Nothing new here. As for writing favorable reviews to stay in good status, totally false. I stand by the reviews that I write, both in the Happiness thread, and for every other girl that I've seen at other AMPs as well. My experiences at Happiness have been great from day one. I realize that there have been other that have had less than favorable times with an occasional girl there. I cannot address those negative experiences as I was never witness what happened. I will say that these women are people, and cannot be perfect. We all have bad days. Fortunately for me, I have t run across those bad days. Call me lucky, call it karma. I can only speak to my own experiences. The ladies that I have written about and the experiences that I have had have always been favorable. I won't apologize for getting treated like royalty. Maybe it's simply a matter of the ladies being comfortable with me, and when new girls come, they are told of my reputation there as a gentle and considerate person. I know that I'm not as jaded as some of the guys on these threads, and that positive attitude is easily picked up by the providers. I have continued to see some of the girls that have left happiness, and have written reviews for them at their new establishments as well. When seeing girls at other locations, I was still treated the same as before, and have found out later that my positive rep has preceded me on several occasions.

    As for the pictures at happiness, I understand the reason for glammed up pics that blur the faces. That topic has been beaten to death in other threads as well. I will only say that, since I don't assign a number to a girls looks, along with the fact that I see the natural beauty in most women, that the pics don't bother me. One mans 5 is another mans 10. For me, I like to appreciate the favorable things about a woman's looks, a smile, her eyes, or the slight wrinkle in her nose when she smiles.

    I tend to see the women that I've built a report with, not having the time or money to expand to see every woman that works at a particular place. That's my choice. I like variety, but I also like comfort and consistency. I work hard for my money and spend it on a safe bet when ever I can. I rarely see women that don't have any reviews. I would see a girl with 1/4 negative reviews if the other 75% are positive and from senior members before I see some "chic because her pic was hot" with zero reviews at all. Happiness has become a safe bet for me. The women there that I haven't seen all have glowing reviews from the majority of the men that have seen them. I dare anyone to name a provider that has 100% glowing reviews with no blemishes.

    I'm tired of certain trolls on this site trying to take people down because of the good times that are being had by others. It's juvenile and petty.

    One last thing. Anyone who has seen Ghostbusters knows that Zuule is a minion of Goser. Go figure. Pretty transparent 2nd account if you ask me.
    The girls treat me well too and I'm pretty easy to please but what I think many don't like about the Happiness posters is that their discription of the looks and ages of the girls are deceptive. You read a report where the girl is discribed as in her mid 30's and when you get there, the girl is in her 50's. Or a girl is discribed as having amazing tits but her tits look less perky then the Aunty's in the movie "Something about Mary".

  8. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    Nutmaker and Mondobadfoot are shills. Read their reports. Nothing but 10's across the board. Every once in awhile you get an honest report about the looks and ages of the providers but they are drowned out by the shills and loverboys.
    Calls them shills is deep. But on the other hand it is nice to get paid by Happy to write glowing reports.

  9. #1299

    Shills

    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    Nutmaker and Mondobadfoot are shills. Read their reports. Nothing but 10's across the board. Every once in awhile you get an honest report about the looks and ages of the providers but they are drowned out by the shills and loverboys.
    Funny- Nutmaker and Mondo are among the few mongers who refuse to give number ratings in their reviews. Very hard to give 10's a cross the board! But this is from a jerk off who has been posting since 2011 and has yet to write one review, probably just too busy spewing his hatred and mistrust of all the providers and, I would guess women in general! You will notice that most of his posts are on "Like Beef, Lolo" thread! I go to these AMPs because I love sex and I love women. If I'm a shill- I'm also a shill for Kison and Crystal Healing Massage and Joon and many others. And I fuck all of them!

  10. #1298

    LOL. No.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    In psychology, one of the 5 core personality characteristics is agreeableness. I think Nutmaker and Mondo rate high in this category. Not all customers are the same.

    Plenty of guys who are not as agreeable will naturally be harder to please or have a very specific set of expectations for looks and certain services. I know guys who can barely maintain an erection if a girl isn't a certified spinner.

    For my part, as long as a sexy naked woman treats me well for an hour, regardless of age or minor belly fat, I'm pretty damn easy to please. And my reviews all over the place reflect that fact. Incidentally, I'm also not a picky eater. I eat everything, veggies and all.

    Anyhow, Nutmaker and Mondo keep contributing your experiences. Even if you are easy to please, you contribute way more reports than the average monger complaining on the forums.
    So you'd rather have BS reports that Nutmaker and Mondo write up to support Happiness? That's shitty. Each BS report costs a monger $200. Whereas zero reports costs a monger absolutely nothing. MUCH better to be told nothing than to be told a bunch of lies and halftruths.

  11. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwa  [View Original Post]
    I obviously agree with you. I also don't think they doing Happiness any favors by posting those BS reports. I'm now hesitant to go to Happiness because I feel like I cannot trust the reports posted on that thread. I also think some of Happiness regulars post false reports on other threads to make them loose business. One guy posted a negative report about Nana from HG but I thought she was one hot little spinner and her service was fantastic. When I wrote I had a great time with her, he wrote a PM saying he could be wrong about her and YMMV. But he did not write about that part it in the public forum, only the negative part. WTF?
    I agree with you 100% and I will bet a whole bunch of other guys are thinking the same thing and it's always AFTER the girl leaves happiness the bad reports start to come out. All I did was ask a member why he waited until the provider was gone to share his experience smh. Haha and Now all of the sudden Nana / Summer pics are misleading and a little too old for them. It's the same girl and pictures that's been working at happiness for months!

  12. #1296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    In psychology, one of the 5 core personality characteristics is agreeableness. I think Nutmaker and Mondo rate high in this category. Not all customers are the same.

    Plenty of guys who are not as agreeable will naturally be harder to please or have a very specific set of expectations for looks and certain services. I know guys who can barely maintain an erection if a girl isn't a certified spinner.

    For my part, as long as a sexy naked woman treats me well for an hour, regardless of age or minor belly fat, I'm pretty damn easy to please. And my reviews all over the place reflect that fact.

    Anyhow, Nutmaker and Mondo keep contributing your experiences. Even if you are easy to please, you contribute way more reports than the average monger complaining on the forums.
    I don't believe that for a second. I think they have good and bad experiences just like everybody else does at restaurants. They just post only the positives which leaves an unrealistically positive impression from the reader. On the other hand, some guys bash Happiness without actually having been there probably out of jealousy. That's wrong, too. No place is perfect, so it comes across as more real when a place gets lots of great reviews and some bad ones.

  13. #1295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]

    I'm tired of certain trolls on this site trying to take people down because of the good times that are being had by others. It's juvenile and petty.

    One last thing. Anyone who has seen Ghostbusters knows that Zuule is a minion of Goser. Go figure. Pretty transparent 2nd account if you ask me.
    If I wanted to hide who I was, I would have come up with a completely different screen name. That was intentional, so don't give yourself any credit for being intelligent. You aren't.

    Plus, I am not trying to take anyone down. I just tried to give a reason why I believe you post so positively. I believe that to be true and I would be willing to say it to your face. Happy knows who I am and she knows that I don't give all positive reviews. She says that my standards are too high to be nice. I can tell you this, my reviews have more credibility because I am honest with them. Evidently, some on this message board simply don't believe you, unless you think I am also those posters.

    I gave cream a service rating of 5 and I really liked that girl. I would have been doing this board a disservice if I gave her a 7 or didn't post at all. The best way to help Happy is to be honest about your experience. I doubt that is what you do.

  14. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    Call me lucky, call it karma. I can only speak to my own experiences. The ladies that I have written about and the experiences that I have had have always been favorable. I won't apologize for getting treated like royalty. Maybe it's simply a matter of the ladies being comfortable with me, and when new girls come, they are told of my reputation there as a gentle and considerate person. I know that I'm not as jaded as some of the guys on these threads, and that positive attitude is easily picked up by the providers. I have continued to see some of the girls that have left happiness, and have written reviews for them at their new establishments as well. When seeing girls at other locations, I was still treated the same as before, and have found out later that my positive rep has preceded me on several occasions.

    As for the pictures at happiness, I understand the reason for glammed up pics that blur the faces. That topic has been beaten to death in other threads as well. I will only say that, since I don't assign a number to a girls looks, along with the fact that I see the natural beauty in most women, that the pics don't bother me. One mans 5 is another mans 10. For me, I like to appreciate the favorable things about a woman's looks, a smile, her eyes, or the slight wrinkle in her nose when she smiles.

    I tend to see the women that I've built a report with, not having the time or money to expand to see every woman that works at a particular place. That's my choice. I like variety, but I also like comfort and consistency.
    In psychology, one of the 5 core personality characteristics is agreeableness. I think Nutmaker and Mondo rate high in this category. Not all customers are the same.

    Plenty of guys who are not as agreeable will naturally be harder to please or have a very specific set of expectations for looks and certain services. I know guys who can barely maintain an erection if a girl isn't a certified spinner.

    For my part, as long as a sexy naked woman treats me well for an hour, regardless of age or minor belly fat, I'm pretty damn easy to please. And my reviews all over the place reflect that fact. Incidentally, I'm also not a picky eater. I eat everything, veggies and all.

    Anyhow, Nutmaker and Mondo keep contributing your experiences. Even if you are easy to please, you contribute way more reports than the average monger complaining on the forums.

  15. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuule  [View Original Post]

    As far as nutmaker and mondo, they know Happy reads this message board and they don't want to damage their reputation with her so they are overly positive. I think you got that right.
    In reply to the beliefs that I am a shill, I will say this. First, all the mamas read this forum. Nothing new here. As for writing favorable reviews to stay in good status, totally false. I stand by the reviews that I write, both in the Happiness thread, and for every other girl that I've seen at other AMPs as well. My experiences at Happiness have been great from day one. I realize that there have been other that have had less than favorable times with an occasional girl there. I cannot address those negative experiences as I was never witness what happened. I will say that these women are people, and cannot be perfect. We all have bad days. Fortunately for me, I have t run across those bad days. Call me lucky, call it karma. I can only speak to my own experiences. The ladies that I have written about and the experiences that I have had have always been favorable. I won't apologize for getting treated like royalty. Maybe it's simply a matter of the ladies being comfortable with me, and when new girls come, they are told of my reputation there as a gentle and considerate person. I know that I'm not as jaded as some of the guys on these threads, and that positive attitude is easily picked up by the providers. I have continued to see some of the girls that have left happiness, and have written reviews for them at their new establishments as well. When seeing girls at other locations, I was still treated the same as before, and have found out later that my positive rep has preceded me on several occasions.

    As for the pictures at happiness, I understand the reason for glammed up pics that blur the faces. That topic has been beaten to death in other threads as well. I will only say that, since I don't assign a number to a girls looks, along with the fact that I see the natural beauty in most women, that the pics don't bother me. One mans 5 is another mans 10. For me, I like to appreciate the favorable things about a woman's looks, a smile, her eyes, or the slight wrinkle in her nose when she smiles.

    I tend to see the women that I've built a report with, not having the time or money to expand to see every woman that works at a particular place. That's my choice. I like variety, but I also like comfort and consistency. I work hard for my money and spend it on a safe bet when ever I can. I rarely see women that don't have any reviews. I would see a girl with 1/4 negative reviews if the other 75% are positive and from senior members before I see some "chic because her pic was hot" with zero reviews at all. Happiness has become a safe bet for me. The women there that I haven't seen all have glowing reviews from the majority of the men that have seen them. I dare anyone to name a provider that has 100% glowing reviews with no blemishes.

    I'm tired of certain trolls on this site trying to take people down because of the good times that are being had by others. It's juvenile and petty.

    One last thing. Anyone who has seen Ghostbusters knows that Zuule is a minion of Goser. Go figure. Pretty transparent 2nd account if you ask me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape