Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    I experienced the same email exchange with her and a lady who works out of Chula Vista.

  2. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    From what I understand. It is an agency that is responding to you. Quick google search with her email will bring the contact number up. Let us know how it goes..

  3. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    I saw this girl Reagan a few weeks ago, and I can guarantee you she is not the lady in the pic and at least 50 pounds bigger in person. Veryy nice lady, but not attractive at all, so I definitely took one for the team. Good BBBJ, which she seems to love and will also do FS.

  4. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Yep I wrote about her not too far down from here. She is not massage, she is GFE FS with great BBBJ. Nice lady, place is messy but room is clean. She is bbw for sure, but nice giant ass. I recommend her for sure.
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?

  5. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Thought about it once, but she had crap reviews on TER if I remember correctly.

  6. #409

    Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Yep I wrote about her not too far down from here. She is not massage, she is GFE FS with great BBBJ. Nice lady, place is messy but room is clean. She is bbw for sure, but nice giant ass. I recommend her for sure.
    I remember that, thank you. I have been trying to get with her, but she works only normal business hours, so I haven't been able to.

  7. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Bliss body rub. Anyone tried out reagan for a good rub down?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/bliss-b...78804-12457782
    Yep I wrote about her not too far down from here. She is not massage, she is GFE FS with great BBBJ. Nice lady, place is messy but room is clean. She is bbw for sure, but nice giant ass. I recommend her for sure.

  8. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm the kind of customer who goes to an AMP for a half-hour session and FS and finds it's enough time. If I'm paying approximately $160 for that, then I think $180 for a hh with one of these Asian beauties is a good price. BUT I'm wondering if the girls resent half-hour "cheapskate" clients and give a lower level of service to them. Has anyone had a half-hour? Opinions?
    Been to a few agencies and did the 30 minutes (or 40 minute at one place) options. I never felt I got jipped or anything. Granted everything is a little rushed with the shower x2 and all. But if you can put them at ease that you are freshly showered already that's like 10 minutes back right there. Plus I'm a single pop guy anyway. If you're trying to double pop then please spend the extra money and at least relax a bit and enjoy yourself.

  9. #406
    Bliss body rub. Anyone tried out reagan for a good rub down?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/bliss-b...78804-12457782

  10. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm the kind of customer who goes to an AMP for a half-hour session and FS and finds it's enough time. If I'm paying approximately $160 for that, then I think $180 for a hh with one of these Asian beauties is a good price. BUT I'm wondering if the girls resent half-hour "cheapskate" clients and give a lower level of service to them. Has anyone had a half-hour? Opinions?
    It's definitely a worth it for the quality of girl compared to what you get at AMPs, but sucks for the quality of time. They stick to their shower routine, spend 10 minutes doing the deed then they are rushing you back to the shower. I declined the 2nd shower several times to get somewhat of a recovery and they tried rushing me straight out in less than the allotted time. Has to do with how the bookers squeeze these appts in especially at the end of a night but definitely feels like the girls don't respect it either.

  11. #404

    Recommendations

    What's up fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting for a few days the first week of September and I was looking to see a few ladies on this trip. I prefer spinner body types, bigger tits, and if she speaks Greek even better. You can pm me or post your recommendations. Thanks a lot and if your ever in Cleveland let me know so I can help you out.

  12. #403

    Is a Half-Hour Any Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by MontezumaAztec  [View Original Post]
    FarEastCuties posts on humaniplex and is always reliable. $260 hr, or 30 minutes for $180. They only rotate one girl at a time, however the girls are always 8+/10 in both looks and performance. Text 760xxxx862 for verification and pics of current girl.
    I'm the kind of customer who goes to an AMP for a half-hour session and FS and finds it's enough time. If I'm paying approximately $160 for that, then I think $180 for a hh with one of these Asian beauties is a good price. BUT I'm wondering if the girls resent half-hour "cheapskate" clients and give a lower level of service to them. Has anyone had a half-hour? Opinions?

  13. #402

  14. #401

    Cece

    Saw her earlier this week for a hour session. Photo accurate (better than photos actually imo) and a total sweetheart. She's in a gated residence so very safe. Teasing play to shower play to main course (start with cg to mish to popping in her mouth / finished the pop with a pearl necklace). Fantastic will def repeat, but she's only here till I think first week of September I believe then she's gone, so got to repeat soon.

    Her ad here for reference.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

  15. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePi  [View Original Post]
    Are there other agencies besides sdasiangirls that you guys can give me the insight on?
    FarEastCuties posts on humaniplex and is always reliable. $260 hr, or 30 minutes for $180. They only rotate one girl at a time, however the girls are always 8+/10 in both looks and performance. Text 760xxxx862 for verification and pics of current girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape