Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 472 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #423

    Kae Cee has implants

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!
    Which is why I had no interest in seeing her. She used to do doubles with an attractive gal, name might have been Lauren, who stopped advertising two or so years ago.

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!
    She's real. And had tons of good reviews on TER.

  3. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?

    Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lillyana $400/ hr.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lily 76 o421173 o.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Redhead 619-315-8803.

    https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/
    The redhead went by Chloe for a long time on CL. I've never seen her. Maybe you can search that forum for any reports on her.

  4. #420

    Kae Cee

    Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!

  5. #419

    Lily

    I've been texting with Lily here and there but our schedules never meet. Seems legit. I read in a review her pics are fake but she's still a hot blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?

    Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lillyana $400/ hr.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lily 76 o421173 o.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Redhead 619-315-8803.

    https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/

  6. #418

    Any info?

    Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?

    Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lillyana $400/ hr.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lily 76 o421173 o.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Redhead 619-315-8803.

    https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/

  7. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    That ass is real. Real HUGE!

  8. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    This chick is just a flake. She also flaked on me Monday. Texted and arranged a time, and she texted the address with Apartment # which is strange. Most women will not send the Apartment # in the first text. I get 5 minutes away from her place and she says she needs an extra 30 minutes bcuz she as running late. Wth? I tell her that I'm almost there and that I was not sitting in the car in the hot sun for 30 minutes. She apologized and I left. Still have her address though. LOL.
    That is the girl I am talking about. The same girl who sends the same email as reagan! Lmao.

  9. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    I experienced the same email exchange with her and a lady who works out of Chula Vista.
    I think that was her lmao. Their response was exactly the same. I thought it was a scam! Did reagan allow MSOG?

  10. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    I experienced the same email exchange with her and a lady who works out of Chula Vista.

  11. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    From what I understand. It is an agency that is responding to you. Quick google search with her email will bring the contact number up. Let us know how it goes..

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    I saw this girl Reagan a few weeks ago, and I can guarantee you she is not the lady in the pic and at least 50 pounds bigger in person. Veryy nice lady, but not attractive at all, so I definitely took one for the team. Good BBBJ, which she seems to love and will also do FS.

  13. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Yep I wrote about her not too far down from here. She is not massage, she is GFE FS with great BBBJ. Nice lady, place is messy but room is clean. She is bbw for sure, but nice giant ass. I recommend her for sure.
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?

  14. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Thought about it once, but she had crap reviews on TER if I remember correctly.

  15. #409

    Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Yep I wrote about her not too far down from here. She is not massage, she is GFE FS with great BBBJ. Nice lady, place is messy but room is clean. She is bbw for sure, but nice giant ass. I recommend her for sure.
    I remember that, thank you. I have been trying to get with her, but she works only normal business hours, so I haven't been able to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape