Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7068
-
08-21-18 12:22 #408Senior Member

Posts: 551Yep I wrote about her not too far down from here. She is not massage, she is GFE FS with great BBBJ. Nice lady, place is messy but room is clean. She is bbw for sure, but nice giant ass. I recommend her for sure.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 01:28 #407Regular Member

Posts: 14Been to a few agencies and did the 30 minutes (or 40 minute at one place) options. I never felt I got jipped or anything. Granted everything is a little rushed with the shower x2 and all. But if you can put them at ease that you are freshly showered already that's like 10 minutes back right there. Plus I'm a single pop guy anyway. If you're trying to double pop then please spend the extra money and at least relax a bit and enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 00:15 #406Senior Member

Posts: 128Bliss body rub. Anyone tried out reagan for a good rub down?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/bliss-b...78804-12457782
-
08-20-18 16:51 #405Senior Member

Posts: 76It's definitely a worth it for the quality of girl compared to what you get at AMPs, but sucks for the quality of time. They stick to their shower routine, spend 10 minutes doing the deed then they are rushing you back to the shower. I declined the 2nd shower several times to get somewhat of a recovery and they tried rushing me straight out in less than the allotted time. Has to do with how the bookers squeeze these appts in especially at the end of a night but definitely feels like the girls don't respect it either.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 12:19 #404Senior Member

Posts: 151Recommendations
What's up fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting for a few days the first week of September and I was looking to see a few ladies on this trip. I prefer spinner body types, bigger tits, and if she speaks Greek even better. You can pm me or post your recommendations. Thanks a lot and if your ever in Cleveland let me know so I can help you out.
-
08-20-18 12:12 #403

Posts: 366Is a Half-Hour Any Good?
I'm the kind of customer who goes to an AMP for a half-hour session and FS and finds it's enough time. If I'm paying approximately $160 for that, then I think $180 for a hh with one of these Asian beauties is a good price. BUT I'm wondering if the girls resent half-hour "cheapskate" clients and give a lower level of service to them. Has anyone had a half-hour? Opinions?
Originally Posted by MontezumaAztec
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 01:11 #402Senior Member

Posts: 563Curvy cutie
Anyone met her? https://www.slixa.com/california/san...ptivatingcourt.
-
08-19-18 03:13 #401Regular Member

Posts: 10Cece
Saw her earlier this week for a hour session. Photo accurate (better than photos actually imo) and a total sweetheart. She's in a gated residence so very safe. Teasing play to shower play to main course (start with cg to mish to popping in her mouth / finished the pop with a pearl necklace). Fantastic will def repeat, but she's only here till I think first week of September I believe then she's gone, so got to repeat soon.
Her ad here for reference.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34
-
08-18-18 17:26 #400Regular Member

Posts: 7FarEastCuties posts on humaniplex and is always reliable. $260 hr, or 30 minutes for $180. They only rotate one girl at a time, however the girls are always 8+/10 in both looks and performance. Text 760xxxx862 for verification and pics of current girl.
Originally Posted by ApplePi
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 18:50 #399Senior Member

Posts: 789Gotta contact number for Exa?
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 18:48 #398Senior Member

Posts: 789No thanks definitely have to pass on that. LOL.
Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 22:40 #397Regular Member

Posts: 19Post-Op TS.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 02:08 #396Regular Member

Posts: 3She's on social dating sites. Haven't got around to see her. Never saw her on any other sites.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 19:55 #395Senior Member

Posts: 789OK, then you obviously saved her number or something, because I don't see her posts anywhere.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 19:53 #394Senior Member

Posts: 789Not sure that is supposed to mean. Either she is or isn't a TV.
Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





