Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Bliss body rub. Anyone tried out reagan for a good rub down?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/bliss-b...78804-12457782
    Yep I wrote about her not too far down from here. She is not massage, she is GFE FS with great BBBJ. Nice lady, place is messy but room is clean. She is bbw for sure, but nice giant ass. I recommend her for sure.

  2. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm the kind of customer who goes to an AMP for a half-hour session and FS and finds it's enough time. If I'm paying approximately $160 for that, then I think $180 for a hh with one of these Asian beauties is a good price. BUT I'm wondering if the girls resent half-hour "cheapskate" clients and give a lower level of service to them. Has anyone had a half-hour? Opinions?
    Been to a few agencies and did the 30 minutes (or 40 minute at one place) options. I never felt I got jipped or anything. Granted everything is a little rushed with the shower x2 and all. But if you can put them at ease that you are freshly showered already that's like 10 minutes back right there. Plus I'm a single pop guy anyway. If you're trying to double pop then please spend the extra money and at least relax a bit and enjoy yourself.

  3. #406
    Bliss body rub. Anyone tried out reagan for a good rub down?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/bliss-b...78804-12457782

  4. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm the kind of customer who goes to an AMP for a half-hour session and FS and finds it's enough time. If I'm paying approximately $160 for that, then I think $180 for a hh with one of these Asian beauties is a good price. BUT I'm wondering if the girls resent half-hour "cheapskate" clients and give a lower level of service to them. Has anyone had a half-hour? Opinions?
    It's definitely a worth it for the quality of girl compared to what you get at AMPs, but sucks for the quality of time. They stick to their shower routine, spend 10 minutes doing the deed then they are rushing you back to the shower. I declined the 2nd shower several times to get somewhat of a recovery and they tried rushing me straight out in less than the allotted time. Has to do with how the bookers squeeze these appts in especially at the end of a night but definitely feels like the girls don't respect it either.

  5. #404

    Recommendations

    What's up fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting for a few days the first week of September and I was looking to see a few ladies on this trip. I prefer spinner body types, bigger tits, and if she speaks Greek even better. You can pm me or post your recommendations. Thanks a lot and if your ever in Cleveland let me know so I can help you out.

  6. #403

    Is a Half-Hour Any Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by MontezumaAztec  [View Original Post]
    FarEastCuties posts on humaniplex and is always reliable. $260 hr, or 30 minutes for $180. They only rotate one girl at a time, however the girls are always 8+/10 in both looks and performance. Text 760xxxx862 for verification and pics of current girl.
    I'm the kind of customer who goes to an AMP for a half-hour session and FS and finds it's enough time. If I'm paying approximately $160 for that, then I think $180 for a hh with one of these Asian beauties is a good price. BUT I'm wondering if the girls resent half-hour "cheapskate" clients and give a lower level of service to them. Has anyone had a half-hour? Opinions?

  7. #402

  8. #401

    Cece

    Saw her earlier this week for a hour session. Photo accurate (better than photos actually imo) and a total sweetheart. She's in a gated residence so very safe. Teasing play to shower play to main course (start with cg to mish to popping in her mouth / finished the pop with a pearl necklace). Fantastic will def repeat, but she's only here till I think first week of September I believe then she's gone, so got to repeat soon.

    Her ad here for reference.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

  9. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePi  [View Original Post]
    Are there other agencies besides sdasiangirls that you guys can give me the insight on?
    FarEastCuties posts on humaniplex and is always reliable. $260 hr, or 30 minutes for $180. They only rotate one girl at a time, however the girls are always 8+/10 in both looks and performance. Text 760xxxx862 for verification and pics of current girl.

  10. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, commonly works out of hotels near 5400 El Cajon Boulevard. I saw her a few weeks ago, and I would repeat.
    Gotta contact number for Exa?

  11. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Post-Op TS.
    No thanks definitely have to pass on that. LOL.

  12. #397
    Post-Op TS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure that is supposed to mean. Either she is or isn't a TV.

  13. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    OK, then you obviously saved her number or something, because I don't see her posts anywhere.
    She's on social dating sites. Haven't got around to see her. Never saw her on any other sites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180814-225745.jpg‎  

  14. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does BBBJ, and the last post I saw of hers was on CL, obviously a long time ago.
    OK, then you obviously saved her number or something, because I don't see her posts anywhere.

  15. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    I'm just saying if you are looking for authenticity, there may be better options.
    Not sure that is supposed to mean. Either she is or isn't a TV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape