Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 472 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #393

    Asian agency

    Are there other agencies besides sdasiangirls that you guys can give me the insight on?

  2. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    I used to see here a year or two ago. She had very cheap rates then. Where does she post now and does she still do BBBJ?
    Yes, she does BBBJ, and the last post I saw of hers was on CL, obviously a long time ago.

  3. #391
    I'm just saying if you are looking for authenticity, there may be better options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Lucy is a TV?

  4. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Agree! I kept it very vanilla with her. One of first negative encounters with the Agency / Booker.
    Are you saying that Lucy is a TV?

  5. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, commonly works out of hotels near 5400 El Cajon Boulevard. I saw her a few weeks ago, and I would repeat.
    I used to see here a year or two ago. She had very cheap rates then. Where does she post now and does she still do BBBJ?

  6. #388

    Exa

    Nice girl, commonly works out of hotels near 5400 El Cajon Boulevard. I saw her a few weeks ago, and I would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00K0K_aq7Et04Sbcx_600x450.jpg‎   6ecdaaf8301a20c5f07e193fe2b5feff.jpg‎  

  7. #387

    Threesome recommendations?

    Anyone have any reccs for FS doubles providers? Preferably cheaper.

  8. #386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Ec

    There's really nothing over in El Cajon- or if there is I haven't found it either. Better to stick with the SD links. Good luck. 5.

  9. #385

    Lucy / Luzy Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    Hx handles:

    Sandra99 (San Diego).

    Sophialoren (OC).

    Jennaloren (OC).

    I enjoyed them a lot until they sent me to Lucy.

    Post-Op status was not pre-disclosed.
    Agree! I kept it very vanilla with her. One of first negative encounters with the Agency / Booker.

  10. #384

    Honeyboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    I send you a pm days ago and still no response.
    Sorry, had over 30 PMs and was trying to filter.

    Massage Republic; Los Angeles; San Diego; Cherry, Cookie, Luzy, or Momo is the current rotation.

    Be safe and treat them well.

  11. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says $160 for half. Does she do bbbi?
    Nah, everything was covered, on a repeat visit I'll see if that's available tho, probably not till next month. There is just so many other women I want to try before I repeat. Never enough time! I'm not sure why price was a bit less, but I'm not complaining on saving money.

  12. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Honeyboy. PM me.
    I send you a pm days ago and still no response.

  13. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMongerSD619  [View Original Post]
    2nd review for ya, again from adult search.

    She has a nice safe and friendly location in mission, only problem is parking might be a bit limited.

    Her pics are obviously shopped, she looks like maybe early 40's and those pics of her were of a few years back, but still she had a pretty nice body.

    She greeted me with a some DFK as soon as I entered the door, very nice GFE experience the whole way threw, only side note is she does NOT like light spanking, which is the first time I've ever experienced that. Overall would repeat damage 150 for hhr.

    Her ad here.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1147353
    Her ad says $160 for half. Does she do bbbi?

  14. #380

    El Cajon, CA for work

    Going to be working in El Cajon, CA for a few weeks near Park Pointe off Hilton Head Place. Been searching for providers near here. Keep getting like in the City of San Diego but can't find them here. Sucks with BP gone I use adultlook and eroticmonkey. If anyone can provide link or info for providers near here would be great and thank you. I am not that picky except I don't see BSW. Had them a few times but attitude was bad in my experience.

  15. #379

    Thai places.

    Hx handles:

    Sandra99 (San Diego).

    Sophialoren (OC).

    Jennaloren (OC).

    I enjoyed them a lot until they sent me to Lucy.

    Post-Op status was not pre-disclosed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe a thread hasn't been started regarding the quality of Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (aamp) here in San Diego (Mission Valley).

    AS has various ads for some nice Thai girls who rotate. I highly recommend visiting Vivi, Lucy, Nina, Jessi, and CeCe. My ATF are Nina and CeCe. Both Thai spinners with fabulous torpedo bolt ons.

    Typical LFK, mouthwash, shower, preview BBBJ, followed by massage and then BBBJ with CFS and possible BBBJCIM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape