Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 928 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    A bunch of gold digging ho's expecting way more than they're worth.
    There's so much truth behind that. I tried it out for about two months. Didn't score at all due to immediate upsells.

  2. #3042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Sa=

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Arrangement.com, not my cup of tea but it must be for somebody.
    A bunch of gold digging ho's expecting way more than they're worth.

  3. #3041

    Amazing Ariel

    Seen her on my visit to Vegas for an outcall. She looks better than pictures IMO. She is legit. Paid for an hour, plus tip. She was there for about 30-45 minutes.

  4. #3040

    Craven my dear boy

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Arrangement.com, not my cup of tea but it must be for somebody.
    Well said about SA!

    By the by, I owe you on that Houston or was it Louisville tip? Either way, welcome to the 702. I am at LD Tonight until midnight.

  5. #3039

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Seliph29  [View Original Post]
    Is SA a website or something. ?
    Seeking Arrangement.com, not my cup of tea but it must be for somebody.

  6. #3038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger  [View Original Post]
    For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.
    Don't know what SA is but help me figure this out. Are you paying for their room or are they staying with you for those 2-3 days? If so, unless you are putting them up at that nasty Wild West or a similar place, you are talking at least another 400 easy on at hotel, then their flat rate for those days I would imagine would be at least 400. So at that point you are out about 1 k. Hmmm, well what happens if something goes wrong. She tries but the service is horrible, you are too big for her or she just turns into a *****? You are stuck for those days unless you pay the extra to send her home early. Remember the golden rule. We pay them to leave, not for them to stay!!

  7. #3037

    Sa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger  [View Original Post]
    For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.
    Is SA a website or something. ?

  8. #3036

    Best Source

    Quote Originally Posted by TjsMac  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's the best source if budget is not an issue? Any recommended reliable providers on Eros?
    For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.

  9. #3035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TjsMac  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's the best source if budget is not an issue? Any recommended reliable providers on Eros?
    Don't waste your time up on that site!

  10. #3034

    Jenna Juggz.

    Just got into town. Wondering if Jenna Juggz is still around. Thanks.

  11. #3033

    Quality first

    Hello Gentlemen,

    Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's the best source if budget is not an issue? Any recommended reliable providers on Eros?

  12. #3032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw a fun petite tiny girl today.

    Great time with dfk and covered FS.

    Not a clock watcher and rates were real low.

    1/2 hr $ and 1 hr $. 5.

    Incall in safe summerlin apt.

    Only bad thing was no BBBJ 😒.

    Won't budge.

    Usually I NEVER pay for CBJ but spinner body was too good to pass up.

    Made up for it in cowgirl and doggy.

    Sweetest girl.

    Just moved here from east coast.

    Vegas640-7310.
    Thanks for the great report! Had my eye on her!

  13. #3031

    Shiela

    Some of you guys probably know "Sexy Shiela", hes rail thin and old, but seems to have good reviews. I tried to see her a while ago and the experience was a bit off putting. I Setup a time with her a week in advance, on the fated day she gives me name of the apartment complex to meet her at and confirms the appointment. I never use my own vehicle for these types of things so I order an Uber. It its a pretty far drive, literally 5 minutes before I get there she tells me she can't get replaced at work and has to cancel. Told her I was already pretty much there and I could try to waste a few others doing other stuff but zero response. Ever since she will not answer texts or calls. Really strange. Hopefully others have had more luck with her but I am curious if maybe I did something to scare her off or if this is just typical behavior for her.

  14. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonDean  [View Original Post]
    Decided to reach out to "Sweetgirl" apparently aka "Nicole" (per a prior report on here).

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932637

    Texted her this morning. Had a bit of a rapport going. Set something up for noon. The time comes. And radio silence. Nothing. Was chilling at the intersection for over 20 minutes before I called it.

    Shame too. She had the kind of build I like.
    That happened to me as well before she was even mentioned on here. We set up a good deal and everything, then as I'm driving to her, she ghosts me. Hits me up 6 hours later saying she fell asleep. Typical hoshit. Decided to not link back up with her. Sounds like fun tho.

  15. #3029

    Missed Opportunity

    Decided to reach out to "Sweetgirl" apparently aka "Nicole" (per a prior report on here).

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932637

    Texted her this morning. Had a bit of a rapport going. Set something up for noon. The time comes. And radio silence. Nothing. Was chilling at the intersection for over 20 minutes before I called it.

    Shame too. She had the kind of build I like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape