Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 13920
-
08-19-18 03:20 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 133Is that a good or bad experience? Good that she looks better, but leaves early? There's got to be better ones from the review boards, I plan to try one out next week.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 02:07 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 218Totally agree. My friend, is having a WORLD of luck on that site. Old, fat guy is poking a harem (hes got 6 gf right now) of 20-30 year olds. Yes, it costs money, but his fat, bitter, old ex wife was WAY more of an investment.
Originally Posted by Toytiger
[View Original Post]
Its literally shocking to me how easy it is. Hes in Minneapolis. He also has girls in las vegas. Total blast. I'm as jealous as I've ever been.
-
08-19-18 00:28 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 387There's so much truth behind that. I tried it out for about two months. Didn't score at all due to immediate upsells.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 23:54 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 389Sa=
A bunch of gold digging ho's expecting way more than they're worth.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 23:40 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 239Amazing Ariel
Seen her on my visit to Vegas for an outcall. She looks better than pictures IMO. She is legit. Paid for an hour, plus tip. She was there for about 30-45 minutes.
-
08-18-18 21:59 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 1482Craven my dear boy
Well said about SA!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
By the by, I owe you on that Houston or was it Louisville tip? Either way, welcome to the 702. I am at LD Tonight until midnight.
-
08-18-18 19:19 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 823Sa
Seeking Arrangement.com, not my cup of tea but it must be for somebody.
Originally Posted by Seliph29
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 18:55 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 1570Don't know what SA is but help me figure this out. Are you paying for their room or are they staying with you for those 2-3 days? If so, unless you are putting them up at that nasty Wild West or a similar place, you are talking at least another 400 easy on at hotel, then their flat rate for those days I would imagine would be at least 400. So at that point you are out about 1 k. Hmmm, well what happens if something goes wrong. She tries but the service is horrible, you are too big for her or she just turns into a *****? You are stuck for those days unless you pay the extra to send her home early. Remember the golden rule. We pay them to leave, not for them to stay!!
Originally Posted by Toytiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 15:34 #3037Regular Member

Posts: 7Sa?
Is SA a website or something. ?
Originally Posted by Toytiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 07:53 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 224Best Source
For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.
Originally Posted by TjsMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 07:13 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 2989Nope
Don't waste your time up on that site!
Originally Posted by TjsMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 00:37 #3034Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenna Juggz.
Just got into town. Wondering if Jenna Juggz is still around. Thanks.
-
08-18-18 00:08 #3033Regular Member

Posts: 1Quality first
Hello Gentlemen,
Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's the best source if budget is not an issue? Any recommended reliable providers on Eros?
-
08-17-18 01:36 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 177Thanks!
Thanks for the great report! Had my eye on her!
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 23:36 #3031Regular Member

Posts: 15Shiela
Some of you guys probably know "Sexy Shiela", hes rail thin and old, but seems to have good reviews. I tried to see her a while ago and the experience was a bit off putting. I Setup a time with her a week in advance, on the fated day she gives me name of the apartment complex to meet her at and confirms the appointment. I never use my own vehicle for these types of things so I order an Uber. It its a pretty far drive, literally 5 minutes before I get there she tells me she can't get replaced at work and has to cancel. Told her I was already pretty much there and I could try to waste a few others doing other stuff but zero response. Ever since she will not answer texts or calls. Really strange. Hopefully others have had more luck with her but I am curious if maybe I did something to scare her off or if this is just typical behavior for her.










Reply With Quote





