Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 929 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 13921
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Outcall

    So I've been having girls do outcalls for a long time now, it's pretty convenient for me, I much prefer being on my home turf. I've visited some crappy outcalls, some bad hotels / suites hotels others were nice hotels but the room was a mess. I may slow down soon, haven't had any bad experiences but I live on a cul de sac and even though I tell these stupid girls to have their driver pull up to my house, they consistently get dropped off down the street. I'm at the end of the cul de sac so there is no question as to where she is going and everybody has motion lights and motion cameras. Last night may have been the last straw. This girl actually told me she was driving, I contacted her to make sure she parked in the driveway, all of the sudden shs'e in an Uber. OK, fine, I texted her to let her know it was important that she get dropped off in my driveway because I have nosy neighbors and told her my house was the LAST HOUSE ON THE RIGHT HAND side of the street. She calls saying she's outside, I open the door and she's at my fucking neighbor's door across the street! I give up!!

  2. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Seen her on my visit to Vegas for an outcall. She looks better than pictures IMO. She is legit. Paid for an hour, plus tip. She was there for about 30-45 minutes.
    Is that a good or bad experience? Good that she looks better, but leaves early? There's got to be better ones from the review boards, I plan to try one out next week.

  3. #3044
    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger  [View Original Post]
    For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.
    Totally agree. My friend, is having a WORLD of luck on that site. Old, fat guy is poking a harem (hes got 6 gf right now) of 20-30 year olds. Yes, it costs money, but his fat, bitter, old ex wife was WAY more of an investment.

    Its literally shocking to me how easy it is. Hes in Minneapolis. He also has girls in las vegas. Total blast. I'm as jealous as I've ever been.

  4. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    A bunch of gold digging ho's expecting way more than they're worth.
    There's so much truth behind that. I tried it out for about two months. Didn't score at all due to immediate upsells.

  5. #3042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Sa=

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Arrangement.com, not my cup of tea but it must be for somebody.
    A bunch of gold digging ho's expecting way more than they're worth.

  6. #3041

    Amazing Ariel

    Seen her on my visit to Vegas for an outcall. She looks better than pictures IMO. She is legit. Paid for an hour, plus tip. She was there for about 30-45 minutes.

  7. #3040

    Craven my dear boy

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Arrangement.com, not my cup of tea but it must be for somebody.
    Well said about SA!

    By the by, I owe you on that Houston or was it Louisville tip? Either way, welcome to the 702. I am at LD Tonight until midnight.

  8. #3039

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Seliph29  [View Original Post]
    Is SA a website or something. ?
    Seeking Arrangement.com, not my cup of tea but it must be for somebody.

  9. #3038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger  [View Original Post]
    For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.
    Don't know what SA is but help me figure this out. Are you paying for their room or are they staying with you for those 2-3 days? If so, unless you are putting them up at that nasty Wild West or a similar place, you are talking at least another 400 easy on at hotel, then their flat rate for those days I would imagine would be at least 400. So at that point you are out about 1 k. Hmmm, well what happens if something goes wrong. She tries but the service is horrible, you are too big for her or she just turns into a *****? You are stuck for those days unless you pay the extra to send her home early. Remember the golden rule. We pay them to leave, not for them to stay!!

  10. #3037

    Sa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger  [View Original Post]
    For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.
    Is SA a website or something. ?

  11. #3036

    Best Source

    Quote Originally Posted by TjsMac  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's the best source if budget is not an issue? Any recommended reliable providers on Eros?
    For me, I am having VERY good luck on SA. Pay the $90 premium and start your search. Its a GPS ocean on that site. Your best bet is to find one at a nearby airport, like San Diego or Phoenix, fly them out cheap for like $200, offer them flat for the 2-3 days. If you stay / search local (vegas), you will basically pay same for just a few hours visit.

  12. #3035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TjsMac  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's the best source if budget is not an issue? Any recommended reliable providers on Eros?
    Don't waste your time up on that site!

  13. #3034

    Jenna Juggz.

    Just got into town. Wondering if Jenna Juggz is still around. Thanks.

  14. #3033

    Quality first

    Hello Gentlemen,

    Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's the best source if budget is not an issue? Any recommended reliable providers on Eros?

  15. #3032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw a fun petite tiny girl today.

    Great time with dfk and covered FS.

    Not a clock watcher and rates were real low.

    1/2 hr $ and 1 hr $. 5.

    Incall in safe summerlin apt.

    Only bad thing was no BBBJ 😒.

    Won't budge.

    Usually I NEVER pay for CBJ but spinner body was too good to pass up.

    Made up for it in cowgirl and doggy.

    Sweetest girl.

    Just moved here from east coast.

    Vegas640-7310.
    Thanks for the great report! Had my eye on her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape