Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 13920
-
08-14-18 18:05 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 125Cold call daisy
Yes looks like daisy in back posting on mojo. Her booker use to cold text me. Now it is daisy doing all the texts.
Originally Posted by JingJing
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 18:02 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 356Contact info?
Originally Posted by JaysonDean
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 17:53 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 125Cold call daisy
Yes looks like daisy in back posting on mojo. Her booker use to cold text me. Now it is daisy doing all the texts.
Originally Posted by JingJing
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 17:21 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 207Daisy / Andrea
So I have been getting the occaisional cold called Hey text messages from 3 different #'s and I know 2 are Daisy for sure, but today I saw an ad for Andrea on Mojo, so I hit it up to ask rate and part of town. I got a smart ass you have seen me 3 x. So I'm like, is this daisy? And it was. My main question is: Is there an actual andrea, or is it just Daisy.
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
I told her I was at work and she was like Why are you bothering texting me?
Um, for future reference? I'm not a pic collector or asking a bunch of stupid questions. I just want to know rate and location, is that too much to ask? If it's far or expensive no deal, but if it's close and in my price range, I put it on my to do list.
-
08-14-18 13:55 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 31LOL. All I can say is I was having a good day.
Originally Posted by OkaJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 13:54 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 31Nope. Different woman although I need to take a closer look at this one.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
The woman I saw was: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2305926.
-
08-14-18 12:13 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 105Wow!
You're my hero! Three pops in 1 hr. You must be eating your Wheaties!
Originally Posted by JaysonDean
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 08:45 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 799I
Is this the Diana your speaking of?
Originally Posted by JaysonDean
[View Original Post]
https://dianainlasvegas.com
If so, I saw her about 10 or so years ago. She's been around forever, and she was absolutely legitimate. I haven't seen her since.
But back in the day she was great. She must be close to 60 by now. She was attractive for a mature provider back in the day and was a good safe choice. Her incall was a bit sketchy which is true so I'd only venture during the day.
-
08-14-18 00:19 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 28Agencies
Hey guys, its been a while since I visited Vegas. What happened to HobbyShop? They are usually my go to place. Looking for recommendations if they are gone. Thanks.
-
08-13-18 17:50 #3006Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenni
What her number?
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 16:26 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 31Curvy MILF / GILF?
Was in a bit of a mood in early July and decided to hop online and take a plunge. Not how I normally operate but figured sometimes you need to shoot your shot.
Came across Diana's ad on a couple of sites. Shr is a more mature provider (hence the title of my post) and curvier than some of you guys prefer, but she checked off some of the qualities I was looking for (including being willing to see A-A clients) so I set up a date. Opted for incall and got directed to her general part of town. Some of why'all may be more comfortable visiting during the day but that's when I'm free so it worked for me.
She opened her door when I arrived and she defnitely matched her pics. She smiled, said hello, and we immediately proceeded to DFK. Like, right off the bat. Went up to the bedroom, stripped, and spent the next hour or so going to town on each other. She is very orally inclined and gave a great BBBJ. I assume there's an option to CIM but I don't usually come from oral so ¯\12484_.
MSOG were available. I went three rounds in an hour and left fully satisfied. As with all providers, YMMV.
Damage was $. 1 for an hour. Money and time well spent for me.
-
08-13-18 16:20 #3004Regular Member

Posts: 6Would live to meet her
Love to meet her.
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 13:29 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 82Atf
ATF Jenni.
To stay busy, a provider has to post. Minimal would be to have a personal website and post in a few local boards. Why is it OK to post on Craigslist but not other boards?
-
08-13-18 12:16 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 252Atf
With the demise of Craigslist my ATF Jenni asked me to make a post for her. She's a full time single mother and a part time provider. She's 4"9" with a GREAT ass and big funbags. If you're into skinny women look elsewhere. She has some meat on her. She has a house in the Northwest area. If anyone is interested send me a message and I'll forward her contact info.
-
08-12-18 21:35 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 389New girl ashley
Saw a fun petite tiny girl today.
Great time with dfk and covered FS.
Not a clock watcher and rates were real low.
1/2 hr $ and 1 hr $. 5.
Incall in safe summerlin apt.
Only bad thing was no BBBJ 😒.
Won't budge.
Usually I NEVER pay for CBJ but spinner body was too good to pass up.
Made up for it in cowgirl and doggy.
Sweetest girl.
Just moved here from east coast.
Vegas640-7310.










Reply With Quote






