Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 19147
-
08-09-18 22:27 #13447Senior Member

Posts: 233Made a few laps on John are the other day, nothing out there at all. I even ran Campau and still nothing.
-
08-09-18 20:11 #13446Pimp

Posts: 30Girl
If it's who I think it is 23 yrs 5'7 her name is Miranda she is living I 75 & 8 mile right now I can put you in touch with Her.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 09:45 #13445Senior Member

Posts: 206Amy on the Ave
Rqan into Amy the other day. Wild women. Wish she had a number.
-
08-09-18 07:05 #13444Senior Member

Posts: 215Ops
Were the stretch pants black? There was 2 one with a white jacket on and her partner with the blue hoodie on and they were waiting on the white 300 to come scoop them for whatever reason and then further down the road was the 2 sitting at the telnet which were former strippers (well one of them at least). There were too others one with a white jacket and sandals walking and one with a red shirt. I believe all those were live good pics yesterday but they always seem stuck on that "come out if you expose yourself" thing.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
The cops pulled up on the blue hoodie and white jacket girl while the 300 was parked at the market parking lot talking to them. The odd thing is the cops didn't stop them. They just pulled off the road like they were running the cars plate. Made me wonder if the white 300 was an unmarked.
-
08-09-18 02:58 #13443Senior Member

Posts: 324Jackie on the Ave.
Yes thank you. Yes she tried but she couldn't get pass the fear of being normal and failing again. Jackie is in a better place. Going to miss her a lot.
Originally Posted by Monger998
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 00:21 #13442Senior Member

Posts: 467Yikes.
Guess no one knows the girl I'm talking about LOL, or I'm just on my own not fitting in.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 19:15 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 394On the Ave
Was on the Ave yesterday and today around 2-2:30. At least 3-4 www between lonyp and livernois. Today I sat at the bank. 2 or 3 hanging out back there. Guy drops this skinny frizzy hair blonde off. She was spaced out to say the least. She pulling her stretchy pants down and dancing like a stripper. There were some people out back by bar on the next block just watching. I didn't partake. LE's got me just strolling by. Any Ph#'s of MI ave girls in that area would be helpful. Pm me.
-
08-08-18 18:25 #13440Senior Member

Posts: 259Jackie Ave
I heard that Jackie didn't die of an OD, but in my words, the result of doing drugs, like Kari from fort and Sarah (Sami). But I agree, with all the fentanyl comes into the country, it is lethal now.
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 18:07 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 87Dope Deaths
It's A Shame all these Girls are dying. That Dope is Lethal these days. It's only a matter of time when ya stick that needle and.
-
08-08-18 17:49 #13438Senior Member

Posts: 264It's crazy how many girls have passed away over the last year.
-
08-08-18 16:00 #13437Senior Member

Posts: 259Sorry for your lost Poppabd. I know you tried to help her and she overcame a lot, surviving even a heart surgery but that wasn't enough for her to put the stuff down. My condolences.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 15:21 #13436Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, been a victim of that myself pretty cute though was wondering if you had change their ways but sounds iffy.
Originally Posted by Monger998
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 09:32 #13435Senior Member

Posts: 109Jackie from the ave
Just seen on facebook she passed away.
-
08-08-18 07:44 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 324Jackie on the Ave
Received some news this morning Jackie passed away at 2 am this morning 8/8/18 . I am still in shock and hurting. The only good about she no longer has to be out there fighting them demons. Love you Jackie RIP.
-
08-08-18 05:47 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 259Virginia Ave
I picked up Virginia several times in the last few months. I agree personality was good no drama but maybe a little bit too laid back. Things are a little bit lackluster and kind of drowsy from her candy, I guess. She hangs out by a couple of abandoned homes off juction also. No digits as usual.
Originally Posted by CGigante313
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




