Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13432

    Tricia ave

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryStud1  [View Original Post]
    Is this fish from Michigan Avenue? Younger dark hair kind of skinny but cute?
    She has a past of games and ripping off. But ok lately fo BJ, haven't gotten to getting a room yet.

  2. #13431

    Tricia

    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    Ya know I don't ever recall her kicking her feet or maybe I just don't notice it.
    Was that Tricia from the Ave. Picked up Tricia from the Ave in the past for a BJ. Insisted on condom, . 20 but got the job done and never notice feet kicking. I was about to drop her off once I seen who it was, due to her ripping off history, her chopped short hair for ripping off a dealer, but now she been ok.

  3. #13430

    Jackie Ave

    For all that knew Jackie, she passed away overnight. I posted a pic so there is no mistaken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180808-035341__01.jpg‎  

  4. #13429

    Stressful window shopping.

    Just got back from hunting which is around 3 am, very young and cute WSW by state fair, didn't part take due to the fact I am chick shit these days especially scooping off the are rd and seen cops out, also tow truck at the gas station on state fair. And yes I intended to partake, but you know the reason. If anyone knows the chick I'm talking about PM me her number. I'd greatly appreciate it.

  5. #13428

    Anyone have numbers for John are girls?

    Looking for some numbers for John are girls. Thanks.

  6. #13427
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLongGone  [View Original Post]
    Damn I may have seen her too. Black shirt and black shorts? Wasn't sure and was in a hurry anyway.
    She had on gray.

  7. #13426
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or has John are been dead early in the morning. I've been riding through there every morning before work, seeing if I can catch Beth out and besides from a few zombies and he-she's, it's been completely dead. Not even any LEO around LOL. I did catch Melissa Monday morning. Not much to look at in the face, but her body is decent, she always dresses pretty sluty and her blowjobs are above average. But, other than her, hasn't been much else out in the mornings lately.
    You're not going to catch any girls out on the main stroll because the cops put a zero tolerance out. If they catch any of them they will get a ticket or jail if they have warrants which is a setup because they get tickets and don't go to court.

  8. #13425
    Quote Originally Posted by CGigante313  [View Original Post]
    Saw Virginia Wednesday around the Ave and Livernois, she was between the car wash and grocery store. WSW, young, pretty face, skinny, almost too skinny. Personality was good, very laid back, no drama. Gave me a average to above average bbbjws. Would definitely repeat.
    Yes this is who you think it is and yes I am aware of the fact I am not supposed to be posting in this area but I couldn't allow this to go by unchecked.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I, on the other hand, can.

    A2

  9. #13424
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive down michigan, looking to get rid of some tension from work. Ended up seeing Coco, wearing a shirt and some biker shorts. Picked her up, found a spot and for 20 got a BBBJ with cim. Each time I pick her up it seem like her head gets better and better, but I also notice that she doesn't swallow anymore like she use to. Driving back to 94, I saw Caite. She wasn't looking half bad in the leggings she was wearing. I may take another trip to Michigan this afternoon.
    Damn I may have seen her too. Black shirt and black shorts? Wasn't sure and was in a hurry anyway.

  10. #13423

    John are

    Is it just me or has John are been dead early in the morning. I've been riding through there every morning before work, seeing if I can catch Beth out and besides from a few zombies and he-she's, it's been completely dead. Not even any LEO around LOL. I did catch Melissa Monday morning. Not much to look at in the face, but her body is decent, she always dresses pretty sluty and her blowjobs are above average. But, other than her, hasn't been much else out in the mornings lately.

  11. #13422

    Lunch time fun

    Took a drive down michigan, looking to get rid of some tension from work. Ended up seeing Coco, wearing a shirt and some biker shorts. Picked her up, found a spot and for 20 got a BBBJ with cim. Each time I pick her up it seem like her head gets better and better, but I also notice that she doesn't swallow anymore like she use to. Driving back to 94, I saw Caite. She wasn't looking half bad in the leggings she was wearing. I may take another trip to Michigan this afternoon.

  12. #13421
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Does she still kick her feet when she's giving head? LOL.
    She kicks her feet with you? You know you got to let them up for air every 30 seconds or so right?

  13. #13420

    Alicia on ave

    Saw Alicia last week near central. Damage of $25. She's tall blonde usually dressed pretty decent. BBBJWS. Pretty good skills but wouldn't allow much wandering. Overall good experience but not quite the skills of Tracy.

  14. #13419
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Does she still kick her feet when she's giving head? LOL.
    It annoyed me the first time she did that with me but that's the sexiest shit ever!

  15. #13418

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape