Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 19147
-
08-08-18 05:20 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 259Tricia ave
She has a past of games and ripping off. But ok lately fo BJ, haven't gotten to getting a room yet.
Originally Posted by GaryStud1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 05:15 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 259Tricia
Was that Tricia from the Ave. Picked up Tricia from the Ave in the past for a BJ. Insisted on condom, . 20 but got the job done and never notice feet kicking. I was about to drop her off once I seen who it was, due to her ripping off history, her chopped short hair for ripping off a dealer, but now she been ok.
Originally Posted by DavesZoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 04:58 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 259Jackie Ave
For all that knew Jackie, she passed away overnight. I posted a pic so there is no mistaken.
-
08-08-18 03:21 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 467Stressful window shopping.
Just got back from hunting which is around 3 am, very young and cute WSW by state fair, didn't part take due to the fact I am chick shit these days especially scooping off the are rd and seen cops out, also tow truck at the gas station on state fair. And yes I intended to partake, but you know the reason. If anyone knows the chick I'm talking about PM me her number. I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
08-08-18 03:04 #13428Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone have numbers for John are girls?
Looking for some numbers for John are girls. Thanks.
-
08-07-18 20:48 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 236She had on gray.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 16:44 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 655You're not going to catch any girls out on the main stroll because the cops put a zero tolerance out. If they catch any of them they will get a ticket or jail if they have warrants which is a setup because they get tickets and don't go to court.
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 15:55 #13425Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Yes this is who you think it is and yes I am aware of the fact I am not supposed to be posting in this area but I couldn't allow this to go by unchecked.
Originally Posted by CGigante313
[View Original Post]
[Deleted by Admin]
I, on the other hand, can.
A2
-
08-07-18 14:33 #13424Regular Member

Posts: 14Damn I may have seen her too. Black shirt and black shorts? Wasn't sure and was in a hurry anyway.
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 14:03 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 236John are
Is it just me or has John are been dead early in the morning. I've been riding through there every morning before work, seeing if I can catch Beth out and besides from a few zombies and he-she's, it's been completely dead. Not even any LEO around LOL. I did catch Melissa Monday morning. Not much to look at in the face, but her body is decent, she always dresses pretty sluty and her blowjobs are above average. But, other than her, hasn't been much else out in the mornings lately.
-
08-07-18 13:56 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 236Lunch time fun
Took a drive down michigan, looking to get rid of some tension from work. Ended up seeing Coco, wearing a shirt and some biker shorts. Picked her up, found a spot and for 20 got a BBBJ with cim. Each time I pick her up it seem like her head gets better and better, but I also notice that she doesn't swallow anymore like she use to. Driving back to 94, I saw Caite. She wasn't looking half bad in the leggings she was wearing. I may take another trip to Michigan this afternoon.
-
08-07-18 06:36 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 32She kicks her feet with you? You know you got to let them up for air every 30 seconds or so right?
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 05:12 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 88Alicia on ave
Saw Alicia last week near central. Damage of $25. She's tall blonde usually dressed pretty decent. BBBJWS. Pretty good skills but wouldn't allow much wandering. Overall good experience but not quite the skills of Tracy.
-
08-07-18 04:40 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 655It annoyed me the first time she did that with me but that's the sexiest shit ever!
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 00:42 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 58Alyssa screw up this time








Reply With Quote






