Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13417

    Tricia

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Does she still kick her feet when she's giving head? LOL.
    Ya know I don't ever recall her kicking her feet or maybe I just don't notice it.

  2. #13416
    Quote Originally Posted by CGigante313  [View Original Post]
    Chalmers Gratiot area Tricia used to be so beautiful. The lifestyle is getting at her she needs to get off the street for awhile. I'm still hypnotized by that girls ass though.
    Does she still kick her feet when she's giving head? LOL.

  3. #13415
    Quote Originally Posted by CGigante313  [View Original Post]
    Short hair Jamie? I thought she was in jail. She was another one like Virginia that was relatively new to the scene and easy to deal with. It used to be my philosophy that all the younger ones had no skills but I'm starting to rethink that.
    Yes, short hair Jamie. Also I'm not sure how new she is I met her over a year ago. Good DT skills, swallowed, and never rushed me.

  4. #13414
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Tricia for a quick lunchtime BJ. Damage was $30.
    Is this fish from Michigan Avenue? Younger dark hair kind of skinny but cute?

  5. #13413
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    What's so hard about registering with a new screen name and email address? Heather's done it like 20 times.
    All the more reason not to trust anyone on here. He was probably one of those officers from the giant sting that just went down.

  6. #13412
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezHoez  [View Original Post]
    Pretty hard to return if you get banned. He ain't coming back. He even said fuck this hobby and fuck this city.
    What's so hard about registering with a new screen name and email address? Heather's done it like 20 times.

  7. #13411

    Barbie

    I ran into her a few nights ago, scooped her for the usual bbbjwcim. She's definitely becoming one of my faves!

  8. #13410
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Seen her yesterday on Mcgraw.
    Short hair Jamie? I thought she was in jail. She was another one like Virginia that was relatively new to the scene and easy to deal with. It used to be my philosophy that all the younger ones had no skills but I'm starting to rethink that.

  9. #13409
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    If she's the girl from the Eastside she was looking pretty rough the last time I saw her.
    Chalmers Gratiot area Tricia used to be so beautiful. The lifestyle is getting at her she needs to get off the street for awhile. I'm still hypnotized by that girls ass though.

  10. #13408
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on what happened to Jamie from the Aveand mcgraw area? When I try to call her number now it says turned off at subscriber's request I hope she's not blocking me because I shove my dick too far down her throat in made her choke the last time LOL.
    Seen her yesterday on Mcgraw.

  11. #13407
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Tricia for a quick lunchtime BJ. Damage was $30.
    If she's the girl from the Eastside she was looking pretty rough the last time I saw her.

  12. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by CGigante313  [View Original Post]
    Saw Virginia Wednesday around the Ave and Livernois, she was between the car wash and grocery store. WSW, young, pretty face, skinny, almost too skinny. Personality was good, very laid back, no drama. Gave me a average to above average bbbjws. Would definitely repeat.
    A girl can never be too skinny LOL. All kidding aside Virginia is a cute young girl with a good attitude and good skills. One of my top 3 go to girls in Southwest Detroit.

  13. #13405

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetworthy  [View Original Post]
    The lady on Lantz was part of a sting on Thursday.
    Did you witness them grab the "johns"? If I'm lurking I'll sit and watch from a distance. And see what happens. If she gets in and comes back she's golden. I just go on my tablet and look shit up in case LE stops by. I tell them I got a call and had to look something up.

  14. #13404
    Long time lurker here, used to frequent the John are when I was in the area but it seems things have changed. Rode around end of 2017 and place seemed dead b / c of LEO activity. Any updates?

  15. #13403

    Friday

    Decided to stroll around 7 and then 10 PM.

    Saw a couple WSW on the Ave but not worth stopping. LE was hot and heavy on the Are. RTFF made me paranoid and drove super safe. Probably shoold of not even drove the gauntlet.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape