Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a session with Agnes and totally correct. The headgame was totally spot on that it shows she enjoys giving head. I bursted in her mouth and she kept going and going to swallow every drop. That's something out of this world. Amazing performance and such an amazing body.

    Trying Carly and Danielle today. Some told me these girls are something to try. Any one has seen them?
    All reviews of her have been spot on, only thing I'd add is that she has tattoos and nipple piercings so if you don't like that I'd pass, otherwise if it doesn't bother you she's wonderful.

  2. #328

    Recommendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's a tossup, IMO. Having seen both, Agnes is taller with a better body, face looks are about even, neither a stunner but very acceptable. Kylie will attack you like a wild animal, part of her schtick, Agness will give you better GFE and equally great BBBJ. Like I said, it's a tossup.
    HomerGuy -Any advice on who to see this week? I know tomorrow is the day so I want to set up all the right appointments. You seem to be up to date. Do you have any recommendations on impressive performance that I should prebook and visit this week?

  3. #327

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Its great to see her back as I think this is her first appearance back with EEC since the crash. I saw her back in December and reviewed her both here and the other site. Honestly, one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Great personality and was eager to please.
    Have any of you lads seen her downtown or is she only ohare??

  4. #326

    Youwannaseeme

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist256  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to catch up with Sheridan recently and had a good time. She admits that she's about 30 pounds heavier than her profile pictures, but she's enthusiastic. Her head game is strong and she was open to pretty much anything but anal. I'd repeat but would like to see what else the agency has to offer.
    I remember there was a short-haired blonde that was pretty hot and had great personality. I have looked into the youwannaseemewebsite but can't see to identify her. Anyone remembers her name by any hance? Thanks!

  5. #325

    Sheridan from youwannaseeme

    Had a chance to catch up with Sheridan recently and had a good time. She admits that she's about 30 pounds heavier than her profile pictures, but she's enthusiastic. Her head game is strong and she was open to pretty much anything but anal. I'd repeat but would like to see what else the agency has to offer.

  6. #324

    Awesome!

    I actually had a session with Agnes and totally correct. The headgame was totally spot on that it shows she enjoys giving head. I bursted in her mouth and she kept going and going to swallow every drop. That's something out of this world. Amazing performance and such an amazing body.

    Trying Carly and Danielle today. Some told me these girls are something to try. Any one has seen them?

  7. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
    Agnes is great. She's an adorable GND with a tight body that really seems to enjoy giving head. An ex-boyfriend once told her that her head game was deficient, so she set her mind to practicing, and she practiced A LOT. I have seen her multiple times and I can tell you that her practice has really paid off. Kylie is great too, especially if you like butt play (not Agnes's thing), but do yourself a favor and give Agnes a shot (or two).

  8. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
    Agnes guves excellent head and loves to do it blew two loads in her mouth.

  9. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomObelisk  [View Original Post]
    I would just see Kylie. She never disappoints.

    I haven't seen Agnes, so I wouldn't know. But Kylie is the best option to book if not sure about others.
    It's a tossup, IMO. Having seen both, Agnes is taller with a better body, face looks are about even, neither a stunner but very acceptable. Kylie will attack you like a wild animal, part of her schtick, Agness will give you better GFE and equally great BBBJ. Like I said, it's a tossup.

  10. #320

    I would just see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
    I would just see Kylie. She never disappoints.

    I haven't seen Agnes, so I wouldn't know. But Kylie is the best option to book if not sure about others.

  11. #319

    Yohanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie929  [View Original Post]
    Sweet god Jesus. I am kicking myself for not meeting her sooner.

    Beautiful face, great skin and an ass I can eat dinner off of. Holy sh*t.

    She's almost Kylie caliber.
    Its great to see her back as I think this is her first appearance back with EEC since the crash. I saw her back in December and reviewed her both here and the other site. Honestly, one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Great personality and was eager to please.

  12. #318

    EEC Yohanna

    Sweet god Jesus. I am kicking myself for not meeting her sooner.

    Beautiful face, great skin and an ass I can eat dinner off of. Holy sh*t.

    She's almost Kylie caliber.

  13. #317

    Pure classy Models

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you used this agency?
    Is there a website to that agency that you can post?

  14. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    I got a nice discount for my appointment today with Victoria and summer. I was told that if I prebooking I get discounts so that's what happened. I think I've seem 5 people total this week so that's the way around for the discounts. I saw Victoria and summer separately and zero disappointment. But booked them together today. I'll post a follow up on how it goes.
    Yes, the pre booking on Monday seems to be a consistent discount.

  15. #315

    Ymmv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Put Sophie in that category too. Cute as a button. Classic All-American face and smile, but the belly and tits have some serious baby damage. Legs look great too, but she's very passive and her bbj needs some work. Cute enough that I was able to shoot twice though. And she's super cool. But not worth the money.

    LL.
    I felt the same thing as my session with Sophie started. She answered the door looking very hot but the action didn't start right away. We laid on the bed and talked a bit, I kissed her a few times but talked for 5 minutes or so. We had a pretty good connection so things progressed into DFK. I gave her a back rub and that really got things going. We went BBBJ for a bit, DATY for a bit and when I asked for 69 she was hesitant. She said it doesn't always go well for her and she's not really into it but was willing to try. Turned out pretty hot and she really enjoyed it. She said it was a surprise to her and would do it again with me.

    I think she is only GFE if she's comfortable with you but when she is it's great. She's unlike many of the other girls who get right to it and can drop for an immediate BBBJ. She was well worth it to me but may not be for everyone and that will hurt her in the long run. I think most guys like the action to start pretty quickly. She's more like a few of the girls I've met on SA than escort girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape